What's new

Ship-borne MiG-29KUB jet for Indian Navy crashes in Russia

This is what happens when you buy Russian junk......BUY USA F35
RIP to the pilots...not interested in f 35 ask ur govt to send F22 for the competition and ya don't forget tht evn thn it will hve to go through evaluation process.....i mean we need to know tht wether it will be appropriate for us to invest tht hefty amount on american junk or not...

RIP ...not interested in f 35 ask ur govt to send F22 for the competition and ya don't forget tht evn thn it will hve to go through evaluation process.....i mean we need to know tht wether it will be appropriate to invest tht hefty amount on american junk or not...

Now that is what I call an ASAL UTTAR(definitive answer).By the way if they really sends F 22(which we all know is impossible)I don't think IAF or MoD will be able to reject it.lol.
REGARDS....

I'm amazed why didn't pilot ejected????

American Junk really? If American weapons were junk why would you buy any product from the USA? Stop fooling yourself kid. Sad day, Indians have become quite arrogant because economy is good......yet they show poor performance like 26/11 in which they lacked tech and poor training. Let me guess the same evaluation process that bought extra T 90 tanks after Arjun is to be used....then is should be wuite easy to bribe once AK Anthony leaves office lol..some process.

when will india understand that it is being robbed in broad daylight by russia

Lolzzzzz

Read up on India Russia history. These 2 countries relationship is twice as long as any friendship pak has had.

@Pakistani Nationalist-Let the investigations conclude so that a clearer picture would be visible.Also,the MiG 29K/KUB have undergone major changes(including it's air frame)so most problems should have been sorted.

@Pakistani Nationalist-Let the investigations conclude so that a clearer picture would be visible.Also,the MiG 29K/KUB have undergone major changes(including it's air frame)so most problems should have been sorted.

Hopefully but not many ppl r buying it nowadays even at the throw away prices of 2-5 million dollars.

@Pakistani Nationalist-Because it's Russian(No after sales customer support) and the Engines are not that maintainence friendly.Their marketing is not worth mentioning and other countries like China/India/Japan......etc are manufacturing/on the verge of manufacturing cost effective and combat effective fighters.

Hey I am Indian American ....Im doing what I see is the best for both countries. Its in our interests to partner up. As for this accident, its truly tragic but the IAF has suffered greatly due to its reliance on Russia on spares and other issues. Look at the US crash rate, its quite low. Not hard to sell a great product :azn:

Hey man, these days you are acting like an american sales man......certainly selling jets is not like selling laptops in best buy....

There are as many limitations to put our complete trust on USA.

Thanks to the LCA program which got delayed due to US sanctions.And not to mention many tech advances that were watered down due to export control and sanctions. On what basis we should put our trust on USA in buying a front line fighter jet worth 15-20 billion?
We are not that rich to make them hanger queens when US refuses to supply spares.

Since the transports have other alternative in case US does the same mistake again, but there are no alternatives for fighter a/c. One strong reason for the omission of US a/c from MMRCA. Now settle down and offer condolences to the testing pilots of MIG-29KUB.
Take you sales business elsewhere.

Darn this is why i hate Migs, they are good fighters but too many crashes...RIP to the deceased Pilots

Interesting................ also frm what i heard...... mig 29 has design flaws.

it is a common preocedure in all airforce , when we had MKI crash we grounded all our MKI untill the investigation complets....

and it it will be good if you share us , from where u heard design flaws of Mig29

from what i have come to know is that Indian Navy Mig29K fleet would be grounded till outcome of Russian investigation is known
what i have also come accross is that these jets were sold under 10 yr manufacturer warantee ,
since this jet was not yet delivered to Indian navy , they are considering ordering the replacement , however they will have to pay 50% of price of new jet ,
and new jet will enter service as part batch 2 mig 29K contract , whose delivery will begin in 2012
India might get 30 aircraft in batch 2 instead of 29 originally planned

unless Russia decides to compensate us by transfering 1 aircraft from there order

Although it is just a speculation but i feel that the crash might have taken place due to the failure of the FBW System. :salute:

Back
Top Bottom