What's new

Shining Pakistan - South Asia from space

I really think there is something wrong in your data. You are claiming China is far below us in reality?
Hello:-)
I don't care if Pakistan is more developed than China,anyway it's good for both Pakistan and China.
But his data contradicts many other statistics,there r some Pakistanis who have been in China for some days/months,you can ask them for their experience/feelings in China.And Andrew's friend Navneet has been in many Chinese cities/counties,you can ask AndrewJin for his blog...

Last edited:
What a thread? :tsk:

Linking light pollution with electrification. - Check.
Sub Saharan Africa better than China - Check.
Pakistan more electrified than China - Check.

I appreciate the hard work. :tup:

This deep and thorough analyses clearly shows that Pakistan is doing better than China.

I think we can all accept that conclusion. There is no need to say more... Particulalry for Indians.

Its also important not to mention the light pollution map has been cut in half for India and no explanation offered for dark areas unlike the long excuse for balochistan. Its also worth ignoring the map is from 2006, when indias electricity production was less than 120k mw, which today stands close to 300k mw...
You need to check Bangalore and Hyderabad and the rest of South India. They are 'dark' in the map. Except for the coastal areas. Go to the link shown in the picture.

Which means, the IT hubs that India is 'said' to have, actually are an illusion. They DO NOT exist. There is just a forest like Sub Saharan Africa. :agree:

Tibet 1.6people/km^2.... Xinjiang 13.75people/km^2
Of course it's dark.
西藏行政村通电率将达到100%-新华08
:p:Tibet,access to electricity,100% in village,thank you.
SORRY. But the OP has PROVED that you have no electricity. You are accessing internet with your wooden computer. :angry: :D

Just your standard Bharti with an internet connection

You know the likes you see on YouTube on Pakistan related videos...

... and replying to some batshyte inane parallel universe "analyses" made by your standard pakistani "intellectual" with an india obsession to talk trash about India...

Back
Top Bottom