What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Really!!! There are many points on which a Tamil always feel proud of being Tamil and surely a fake guy won't know that. A Tamil will prefer committing suicide instead of calling,"I am not proud of being Tamil". Another point to prove is forgery that he is saying his ancestor came form Tamil Nadu but not even once he mentioned that place in Tamil Nadu and actually there was no Tamil Nadu back in 1820.

Back then there was no country called India as well. It was a British colony but that does not mean there wasn't a region where the majority of Tamils lived.

@bindass - lol Indian democracy at work. Keep arguing about something as irrelevant as my ethnic group.

@veer bhogya vasundhara - What kind of a retard would want a non-Indian to be proud of being Indian?? Same level of stupidity I noticed on some thread with Indian clowns calling Pakistani culture their own. Now I know how pissed off they must have been!

Götterdämmerung;2965452 said:
Back then there was no country called India as well. It was a British colony but that does not mean there wasn't a region where the majority of Tamils lived.

Yes, Columbus went on voyage in search of China and he named local people as Red Chinese.

@bindass - lol Indian democracy at work. Keep arguing about something as irrelevant as my ethnic group.

@veer bhogya vasundhara - What kind of a retard would want a non-Indian to be proud of being Indian?? Same level of stupidity I noticed on some thread with Indian clowns calling Pakistani culture their own. Now I know how pissed off they must have been!

Dude nobody wants you to be proud of India, people only wants you to stop barking and keep to to the topic. How hard is it to understand?

There was a Tanjore and a Palakkad even back then. Those are the two I know. There are others too but I don't know of those.

And no, not every Tamil thinks like what you think we do. Alot of it depends on where we live and grow. Tamil is not very relevant in our day to day lives, except when we go to the temples and stuff. There are those who are more 'Tamil' in that sense who like music and movies from Madras. I don't. Doesn't make me non-Tamil or any less of a person. It's just a preference. For us born here, national identity and country is all that matters.

listen dude no ones give's a **** what ur ancestry is n where ur from nor what u think of Indians ,its only ur anti india posts that's gaining attention otherwise why on earth Indians would even bother to reply to a insignificant troll ...if u want to discuss Indian immigration problem feel free to open a thread n have a civil discussion ..if u cant STFU n GTFO ...:coffee:

Yes, Columbus went on voyage in search of China and he named local people as Red Chinese.

He is right. There was a Mughal Empire, there was no single entity called India. That is a geographic term used to denote the region as a whole. You just took the name the Republic of India and today India has become synonymous with that country. That's all. Same situation with the Republic of South Africa. Just cos they have the name doesn't mean they are the bosses off all the other countries in southern Africa.

@LaBong - Go back and read what your other countryman said.

@eowyn - Your countryman dragged in that issue and derailed the thread.

And I noticed noone has actually bothered countering me on those points I listed earlier. So u guys do admit your countrymen DO carry those nasty habits across, but simply refuse to acknowledge it cos of fake pride that you shouldn't be having by right. And u derail the thread by dragging in what's irrelevant.

He is right. There was a Mughal Empire, there was no single entity called India. That is a geographic term used to denote the region as a whole. You just took the name the Republic of India and today India has become synonymous with that country. That's all. Same situation with the Republic of South Africa. Just cos they have the name doesn't mean they are the bosses off all the other countries in southern Africa.

Hey you are making your ethnicity too obvious, how about going back to "Hindi" Indians trolling.

LimPeh is slowly showing his true colors...his comments mirror are exactly similar to those of some low life trolls from Pakistan and China

those threads are started by pakistanis themselves to highlight differences between india and pakistan..... leave that ..... coming to u ..... from now on dont ever mention in any of the PDF thread that ur ancestors were tamil who migrated to singapore from india ...... now u can lay off

Yes, we saw that when Malaysian Tamils were protesting against Bumiputra laws in Malaysia carrying placard of Mahatma Gandhi with themselves.

Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister to visit native village in Bihar on January 11

Hey you are making your ethnicity too obvious, how about going back to "Hindi" Indians trolling.

LOL, u Indians are amazing trolls dude. No surprise there that your country is such a $hith0le and you can't get one thing done right. Because it's way easier to deflect the issue with horse$hit than to actually get down to a plan of action and resolve it. That's exactly what you are doing. I made my case, u don't argue about it but u r more interested in something irrelevant.

wow !!! i dont know if u really r a Indian Singaporean but ur comments definitely make me think u r a Pakistani,..these are the exact comments made by low self esteemed Pakistanis who try to justify themselves by making such claims...

Oh btw..what was Colombus searching for when he discovered sea route to America??

And what are the name of the companies from Europe who came to India for trade and eventually conquered India?????

Why don't you Indians just address LimPeh's points but instead starting to go ad hominem on him and attacking Pakistanis and Chinese who so far have raised little to no voice in this trhead?

Fairness in debate seems to be a foreign word to you guys.

Back
Top Bottom