What's new

Shia hero not needed in a Sunni play - Good analysis of Irani schemes

Founder of pakistan including majority of people in his party were either shia or Sunni but Wahhabi were against her creations yet some how they are questioning the shia of pakistan funny isn't it .Mr mafiya beside Saudi is Wahhabi country if u don't like the injustice i suppose you can go their.

Please check your facts again he was married to a shia and is not one himself and who the hell dies and left Wahhabi IN_charge of pakistan don't like pakistan please immigrate to G CC nations.

Iran recently just started to have elections and the person who Got the Most vote Won OH MY Bad let me explain what elections are.

elections are where people of the country vote to elect their representatives and are held every 4 to five years depending on the country.They cant declare themselves Kings and queens and change the name of the country from Arabia to Saudi Arabia and are not kept in power by American Guns.

Not sure only a Iranians can answer that any shia in Saudi Jordanian Kuwaiti Army never mind being a general or any Government Job say a minister or member of parliament

Since majority of Bahrain is shias But rulers installed on them by house of saud with the help of Americans and british is a Wahhabi do u no shias arent allowed in any high ranking jobs .

unless you are a Wahhabi even Sunnis don't have religious freedom in Saudi either whats your point second pakistan was created for the religious freedom of Muslims Wahhabi were against her creation how all of sudden you are in charge of her hello.

How do you explain Sunni victims

May i suggest Mass Migrations to G C C Nations just dont expect to get treated same as westerners

LOL i love it when Wahhabi talk about Freedom

When the Saudi government came to power in 1932, it tried to get rid of these various different groups, or ethnic groups or beliefs, and unify it all into one?

The Wahhabi Islamic thought... They regarded it as much purer because it's more fundamentalist, much more conservative than the people who are like in the south, the people in Mecca, who had more mystical religious trends, such as the Sufi trend, which is very mystical were killed or kicked out.

I bet Sunnis and shias In Arabia enjoy freedom of speech wait they don't they must get elected to high offices wrong again.

Its all Iranians fault TA_DA

Terrorism in pakistan is either Iranians Fault or Indians

Why havent you migrated to Iran yet? You defend Iran more than you defend Pakistan. My whole Post was defending Pakistan not saudia but the rotten shia cells in your mind wouldn't allow you to see more than wahabi and migrate to Saudia crap. But a neutral mind would say the post is about Pakistan only not about wahabbism or Saudia!

You are ignorant! Sunni is short form of Ahle Sunnat & there are 5 schools of thought of Ahle Sunnat 1) Hanafi 2) Maliki 3) Shafai 4) Hanbali & 5) Ahle Hadith
You people call wahhabi to Ahle Hadith due to your jealousy

Am I ignorant or you? ??

Dear, have you read the history?

They are not, and were never included in a Sunni schools of thought. However, being a Mufti-e-Azam you might have included them in these schools.

But it will not change the fact that they have killed as many Sunnis as they have killed Shias.!!! If you feel it a burden to go through history, then you must open your eyes and go through today's Pakistan and the same story of past will unfold right in front of your eyes.

They have only one school and all the rest have to die!!!

Am I ignorant or you? ??

Dear, have you read the history?

They are not, and were never included in a Sunni schools of thought. However, being a Mufti-e-Azam you might have included them in these schools.

But it will not change the fact that they have killed as many Sunnis as they have killed Shias.!!! If you feel it a burden to go through history, then you must open your eyes and go through today's Pakistan and the same story of past will unfold right in front of your eyes.

And I hope that school would not be yours :)

They are not, and were never included in a Sunni schools of thought...

But it will not change the fact that they have killed as many Sunnis as they have killed Shias.!!!

Actually, the Salafi school of thought falls within the Sunni enclave. Just like the Barelvi ideology.

And the terrorists on a killing spree are the result of a non-existent law enforcement in Pakistan. You don't find these suicide vests threatening the lives of Saudis or the Emiratis in their countries.

Their belief of labelling everyone else as "kafir" is questionable though because I don't remember them being the chosen ones or anything. The source of funding for various violent groups is another question as well, with many of our allies involved in this monstrous act.

And I hope that school would not be yours :)

Definitely Not Dear!

I have been advised not to follow the Rise of HORN of SATAN's & its Ideology, which have spread Fitna aur Fasad in the world specially in Pakistan.!

Should that throw me out of the school of Sunah?

mafiya;3898059]Why haven't you migrated to Iran yet?

L O L you dress like Arabs even wanna change pakistan national language from Urdu to Arabic and now you want me to Migrate to Iran.

Why don't you lead all of you paudies To Saudi or other G C C countries you go with a promise to never ever return again.

You defend Iran more than you defend Pakistan.

I also defend India and Israel when Terrorist acts of Saudi trained Terrorist in Pakistan are blamed on Them.

My whole Post was defending Pakistan not saudia but the rotten shia cells in your mind wouldn't allow you to see more than Wahhabi and migrate to Saudia crap

This post is defending Pakistan
Just stating some facts. Shia's in Pakistan are given much larger role in governance and politics than Sunnis in Iran are given in an Iranian Government.
Never heard a Sunni president heading Iran? While current president of Pakistan is Shia
Any Sunni Generals in Iranian Army?
Shia's have more religious Independence in Pakistan than sunni's in Iran have.
That's why we see terrorists frequently attacks shias in Pakistan due to independence given to shias in Pakistan.
First Iran gave such independence to Sunni's in their country than talk about spreading their influence somewhere else.!

You mean above post was defending Pakistan Really and clearly shows your liberal thinking.who cant read above post by you and says wow this man is patriotic saudi.

But a neutral mind would say the post is about Pakistan only not about Wahhabi or Saudia!

Mr Neutral At least have guts to stand behind what you say and don't run around like a chicken with his head cut off after being called on it.

Your attack on Iran and your previous posts are clearly the sign of Liberal ''"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck".

My question was as clear as the blue sky if u didn't get that nothing else i can say will help you.

Emmie
Alright! Hope you'll pull back your suggestion!

Wow ask the question about sky and get answer about Jibrish

Trying to solve the khilafah dispute for 14 centuries non stop.
No wonder the entire world must be laughing at us.

when Pakistanis HAVE NOTHING TO FIGHT ABOUT! they make themselves a fight of shia & sunni! our PRESIDENT IS A SHIA! the whole BHUTTO FAMILY IS SHIA!

i don't know what the issue is all about useless nonsense fight! shias have bigger show of power & strength in pakistan and have 9th & 10th ASHURA as public holiday!

if the saudi power was strong this wouldn't be the case!

@nick_indian, you say you know nothing about Shia Islam, and I appreciate this honesty.

Now coming back to the topic of "Shia extremists".

Just ask the Israeli friends on this forum. They will give you all the details you want about Hizbi Hisbullahs and other terror organizations funded by Iran.

peace

ask from who? are you kidding?

Last edited by a moderator:
The advent of Khomeini Islam in Iran it has lost its Persian identity and desperately trying to adapt an "Islamist" identity which will eventually make it end up like a sh!thole Afghanistan!

Trying to solve the khilafah dispute for 14 centuries non stop.
No wonder the entire world must be laughing at us.

Why... is rest of the world so full of saints...? :what:

It is less about what you fight for... it is more about how you fight it out.

Dushmani jam kar karo, lekin ye gunzaish rahe...

...ke jab kabhi ek ho jaein... to sharminda na ho.

when Pakistanis HAVE NOTHING TO FIGHT ABOUT! they make themselves a fight of shia & sunni! our PRESIDENT IS A SHIA! the whole BHUTTO FAMILY IS SHIA!

i don't know what the issue is all about useless nonsense fight! shias have bigger show of power & strength in pakistan and have 9th & 10th ASHURA as public holiday!

if the saudi power was strong this wouldn't be the case!

It's not about religious public holidays, fact of the matter is that Pakistan is the world's second largest Shi'ah nation in the world, this population will only grow, however, what is undeniable is that not just Shi'ah but all of Pakistan has been victim of terrorism and religious extremism and that the terrorism and religious extremism we are confronted with is actually the violent propagation of ideas that emanate from Arabia and associated with a particular fringe group (Wahabi).

It's not about religious public holidays, fact of the matter is that Pakistan is the world's second largest Shi'ah nation in the world, this population will only grow, however, what is undeniable is that not just Shi'ah but all of Pakistan has been victim of terrorism and religious extremism and that the terrorism and religious extremism we are confronted with is actually the violent propagation of ideas that emanate from Arabia and associated with a particular fringe group (Wahabi).

Muse very well written however, you lost me on the last line. Hezbollah is NOT WAHABI. neither is Asaib al Haq or the Mahdi Army.

the thing is the IRAN vs SAUDI war has moved into BAHRAIN and KUWAIT currently because both places have a dominant shia population and are very close to saudi for comfort. Saudis are not concerned about what happens in Pakistan. If they were they would have made sure the Barelvis also would have been totally finished off because to them Barelvis are worse than shias in ideology.

Allama Iqbal aptly puts it "Tum Syed Bhi Ho Mirza Bhi Ho Afghan Bhi Ho Tum Sabhi Kuchh Ho Batao Ki Musalman Bhi Ho"

The over whelming majority of (so called) Muslims in this world are every thing but Muslims. As in the Quran ALLAH only mentions Muslims and nothing else.
We all need to follow the Quran and the Sunnah of Hazrat Mohammad SAW and we cant go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom