What's new

Shia hero not needed in a Sunni play - Good analysis of Irani schemes

What you say my dear poster is correct if you look at the history of the last 10+ years.

My heart fills up with emotions when I see my childhood Shia friends, whose mom and dad were always my respected uncles and aunts are now scared for their lives.

I tell them, it is all our fault. Fault of Sunni majority in Pakistan that could not protect our Pakistani brothers who happen to belong to Ahmadi faith, or Shia faith, or Christian faith, or Hindu faith. We could not protect them.

This is what we have done to our beautiful country with our own hands.

So yes for the last 10+ years Pakistani Shias have bore the brunt of it, and at the hands of TTP and Wahabi goons.

But if you my dear poster want to learn the history from 1979, the period right after Ayatullah power grab in Iran, then you have to sit down and listen.

Just what the OP (himself a Pakistani Shia) says, Ayatullahs funded Shia Islam in Pakistan.

My post was not meant to attack you/hurt you for any reason as I know you are a sensible poster. It was a simple question going by the events happening in Pakistan. Also, yes I was talking about past 10+ years because looking any further beyond it makes no sense and has no significance today. Point is Shias are not the threat to Pakistan today and please correct me if I am wrong on that.

OP doesn't say much about Shia militancy in Pakistan, because he is focused on Iran Arab situation.

That is another issue. Why are you concerned about Iran Arab situation? Why not Pakistan's situation????? The OP seems to me a Pakistani Shia Muslim bashing attempt going by what is happening between Iran Arab. Why? Your Shias are good people so why are you concerned if some Shia in some part of world are bad???

So here are the high level details.

Khomeni funded and helped establish 3 Shia organizations in Pakistan.

1. Tehrik-e-Jafaria Pakistan (TeJP - political wing with an aim to establish Iranian-Shia sharia in Pakistan)
2. Imamia Students Organisation, (ISO - Student wing that fed young interns to TeJP and SeMP)
3. Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan---- (SeMP Shia militant group)

If these are involved in terrorist activities then Pakistan has all rights to attack/arrest/kill them but do you think all the common Shias of Pakistan belong to these organization.

As a result 1981,82, and 83 saw huge armed clashes between Shia and Sunni militants especially in Karachi but in the rest of Pakistan too.

Those people who were/are involved should be arrested but why attacks on their processions, mosques. That in my eyes is nothing but cowardly act and that too against your fellow Muslim citizens!!

I blame Pakistanis for allowing Khomeni or Saudis to fund terror organizations in Pakistan.

I hope people understand this better and focus on their issues rather than others. Pakistan till date has been fighting others war to achieve god knows what!!

We should have been better custodians of our beautiful country.
That should be the motive!!

Shia militancy died out because it could not compete with money and material and men available to Wahabi militants.
So now Shia militancy is no more so there is no point talking about it unless you want to blame them for some reason for the events of today's Pakistan.

If on the other hand the Shia population pool was larger or concentrated in one location, we would have had a terror organization in Pakistan that would not be too different from Lebanon and Iraq, sort of Shia version of TTP.

That is just an imagination a question of if? There can be several answers to it but nothing concrete can be made out of it.

Hope this much information helps you understand that Irani hands are as dirty as Saudi when it comes to spreading militancy in Pakistan.

More than Iranis or Saudis it is Pakistan's fault. Pakistan let those ideologies to home in the country and I know the reasons for it but that is a discussion for another day!!

Amen!!

We don't need to create divisions between our Shia and Sunni citizens of Pakistan. Let us all work towards reducing the conflict and defeat the plans of our enemy on our Eastern border who is fomenting trouble and trying to divide us.

Long Live Iran , Long live Shia Islam !

You are the enemy I just referred to.

We will not let people like you to cause rift between our Shia and Sunni citizens.

Didn't expect more from an Iranian. You got to be biased to the nth degree.

Let me ask you this?

Would you like Balochi nationalist to establish a seprate army in Iranian area of Balochistan?

then they can say, yes we have 10-12 seats in the parliament. We are legit, and we can have our own army, armed to the teeth by the Sunni Mullah Hullah Ayatullahs.

Would you?

wtf you mumbling about?

Hezbollah is a nationalist party in Lebanon. They're not against Lebanon. WTF does anything you say have anything to do with... Literally WHAT?

Fauj, I have more respect for wahabis on this site than you. Think before commenting, read what people write and try to comprehend people's responses before answering. You completely misunderstood my comment.

Relative to Sunnis, it holds true to Shias in India too.

Yes, in general, the Shia ulemas seem a bit more accomodating than their Sunni counterparts. The main reason is the difference in the interpretations on Islam itself. But this does not mean that all Shias will take pride in a pre-Islamic culture since Shia traditions arose after the introduction of Islam. So there is no pre-Islamic Shia culture.

The only people who can truly claim a link to pre-Islamic Persia are the Iranians. No one else. A majority of the Shia population in the subcontinent do not have any link or connection to Persia, they are comparatively newer converts than the Iranians.

The only people who can truly claim a link to pre-Islamic Persia are the Iranians. No one else..

I said Indian shias are open about their own pre-Islamic Hindu heritage of India. Understand what I am trying to say.

I know I am biased, but our Ulema - tend to be quite learned - in all aspects of life - gaining knowledge in science and other fields.

@
FaujiHistorian

Totally agreed with the article and I think for the first time I agree with you too.

Or in other words a sunni is more probable to raise voice and protest against the demolition of Babri Mosque than a shia. Hence you find them more "educated, liberal and accomodative". Just saying. :lol:

Now that's a classic case of sectarianism.Do you even know in India Muslims were not the only people who raised their voice and protested against the demolition of Babri Mosque.

The bond between Iran and Pakistan's transcends the regime of mullah's sitting in there. The bond is people to people, hearts to hearts, minds to minds. Lets not promote Anti-Iranianism-those people are much more secular than us despite the regime they are ruled by.

Also I agree with Iran's strong foreign policy and deeply respect them for it. They are the only nation with a policy and can stand against US pressures. I believe they may make a good ally if we were to break with the US. Do note I am not Shia.

wtf you mumbling about?

Hezbollah is a nationalist party in Lebanon. They're not against Lebanon. WTF does anything you say have anything to do with... Literally WHAT?

Fauj, I have more respect for wahabis on this site than you. Think before commenting, read what people write and try to comprehend people's responses before answering. You completely misunderstood my comment.

We are not anti-Iranian. We just fear the regime. Our country suffered a lot from terrorism so we are bound to have a few reactionaries. I met one Iranian who hates Ayatollahs and even stated if Iran is destroyed and Khomenei dies I will support it. This is how far some people go.

What a friggin JOKE that map is man ..... "J&K ceded to India" :rofl:

Saudi Arabia has monarchy and Shia Iran has Mullah regime but still Iranian regime is much more tolerant to other beliefs compared to Saudi Arabia

I said Indian shias are open about their own pre-Islamic Hindu heritage of India. Understand what I am trying to say.

That is the stupidest comment I have read. Obviously you don't know squat about Indian Shias and are only interested in TROLLING. Indian Shias are not children of Hindu ancesters. They have names like Ansaris and Jafferies and Zaidis - Not exactly Indian surnames. These are surnames from Iran and Middle East, Genius. These Shias immigrated to India from Iran and the Middle East.

For heavens sake think before you comment and stop making a fool of yourself.

I think Shias are the coolest Muslims.

Predominantly affluent, educated, moderate, chilled, well dressed, few hangups.

I would really appreciate if you help understand what is Shia Islam in actuality? In a gist?

Do explain it to us what shia Islam is in actually oh you wise one.

P.s you might wanna change your avatar that dude was also shia Shocker hope fully Saudis will open up immigration

Back
Top Bottom