What's new

Sheikh Zayed Mosque

Very nice! do we have an architect here? I wonder what's the lifetime of such buildings? 100 years? 400 years? more than 400?

One of the best parts of this mosque is it's carpet, which is the largest in the world and it's woven in Iran. A masterpiece.
The design of the mosque also is very good. :tup:

Iranian Carpets are the best in the world.

Very nice! do we have an architect here? I wonder what's the lifetime of such buildings? 100 years? 400 years? more than 400?

I think It will stand longer than 400years :/

Simply beautiful Mosques and languages but what's wrong with Muslims people today who fighting each other even though we offer the best high quality Mosque in the world....

Subhanallah.

It is simply beautiful. The only thing missing is Allah's Name somewhere.

Would be nice to adorn with Calligraphy of Quranic Verses.

Still very beautiful though.

Sorry, I spoke too soon. Just saw some Ayas.

Here is a hint for what Mecca is going to look like after the newest expansion

‫

Here is a hint for what Mecca is going to look like after the newest expansion

‫

Simply beautiful Mosques and languages but what's wrong with Muslims people today who fighting each other even though we offer the best high quality Mosque in the world....

Spare me spare you, yoooooo!

Plz..Don't ruin the topic with your stupid questions.

You misunderstood me, I praise many Mosques available everywhere whatever we goes to pray, how come many Muslims still fighting or kill each other? Does beautiful Mosques help them?

You misunderstood me, I praise many Mosques available everywhere whatever we goes to pray, how come many Muslims still fighting or kill each other? Does beautiful Mosques help them?

They honored their founding father by building it in his name and he is buried there. Not everyone can be 'special' enough to burn symbols of their founding fathers to the ground.

Great nations can honor such things.

Awesome .

I think Muslim countries should use more Islamic architecture in their countries . All I see in Tehran is foreign influenced models .

I hate the architecture in Tehran. All the older houses and authentic Iranian and Islamic architecture h been completely destroyed, instead we have lifeless "Modern" buildings..... But Iranians inside Iran like it that way.

Even the new mosques built in Iran don't look like mosques anymore, they all want to look modern , and futuristic .....which is complete disaster for our cultural identity.

Awesome .

I think Muslim countries should use more Islamic architecture in their countries . All I see in Tehran is foreign influenced models .

Both of Iran and Turkey have Islamic based architectures not less than KSA.

I hate the architecture in Tehran. All the older houses and authentic Iranian and Islamic architecture h been completely destroyed, instead we have lifeless "Modern" buildings..... But Iranians inside Iran like it that way.

Even the new mosques built in Iran don't look like mosques anymore, they all want to look modern , and futuristic .....which is complete disaster for our cultural identity.

It's all about what the Shah did, he was too liberal and opened to the West ..

Back
Top Bottom