What's new

She asked Me – “Why do Indians lie? Is it in your Culture?” I answered "YES".

as i said before, i am Muslim according to Arabs. i dont need validation from other converts. :)

If you want to believe the idea that being descended from converts makes you a convert, that also means every Arab is equally as much a convert as a Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Islam was not made as a council verdict by some sort of group of Arab Sheikhs, it was revealed to a single Prophet (pbuh) who spread the message (I.E. converting others to the faith).

guy who converted me or a online witness was a arab Imam thats all i know. scroll up and read few of my post and you will get all answers.

why are u getting Angry. you can deny all you want but Islam is started by arabs, and when we read quran we read it in Arabic. i was advised to pray in Arabic as well. Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was an Arab as well.

I am a Muslim now, and a proud one. nobody have right to judge whos muslim beside Allah(swt). and only due to his Grace upon me i Accepted Massage of Muhammad(PBUH).

if you still want to know more about me ask to @lcarus .
Noob, started by Arabs ??? Do you know what Islam is ?
I didn't know Islam was started bynarabs and not by hazrat jibrael who brought first wahi

If you want to believe the idea that being descended from converts makes you a convert, that also means every Arab is equally as much a convert as a Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Islam was not made as a council verdict by some sort of group of Arab Sheikhs, it was revealed to a single Prophet (pbuh) who spread the message (I.E. converting others to the faith).
I guess you are right.

apologies @salarsikander @I.R.A.

He's taking cheapshots it is very clear

Kindly stick to the topic in hand and avoid derailing. Religion is not the topic in hand nor such discussion is allowed due to the sensitvity of the matter.
Thanks

Do
ok wise one, teach me.

who spread teaching of Prophet from macca to the Doors of France in the west and Punjab in East ?
Does that make Arabs owner of Islam ???
Prophet clrealy sad no Arab has superiority over non aran and vice versa

Apparently you come from a culture where bharhmin is superior to all and dalit is inferior to all
So exactly you did you gt from rasol Allah's message?

I have a book narrating the events of down fall, but currently I am busy with some other books, I would have started reading this book, but it takes a lot of courage to read about the downfall and all that followed...... may be someday I would start reading it. However, what made them stop focusing on military strength?
It should not be painful to read about the downfall and mainly its causes, because that is history and we learn from that experience.. Those causes should be studies thoroughly and find their roots.. I did study them and their circumstances, and they were created during peacetime when the Muslims manly Arabs have opened their hearts unconditionally to everyone, that had had a very positive impact for some time, but made the Muslims very vulnerable to deep covert penetration by their enemies, who were waiting for the right moment (of weakness) to turn against the Muslims and were preparing for this moment for a long time.. they even conspired to create and bring to practicality this decisive moment..
Here is another tip: The Muslims in their enthusiasm, their good hearted and drank from their huge successes, both civilisational and military, forgot that they were dealing with their arch-enemy who had brought death and misery on them in the most savage way in history through the crusades just a few centuries back!, only to have them repeat the same atrocities on Muslims in Spain during the Reconquesta.. for example, during this time , 60 000 sculls were found in a church in Spain, all of them apparently belonged to Muslims, and this was one church!!! More horrible accounts were documented and Jews were not spared either, most of them had to flee to neighbouring North African Arab Muslim countries..
So if those very advanced in sciences and culture Arabs and Muslims were students of history and did not neglect its treacherous parts, the downfall of Andalusia and consequently the Muslim civilisation/empire would have never happened, and would have been prevented, just by being prudent..

And not fail pray to lies and deceptions, so to stick to the topic at hand..

Last edited:

I don't think there's been much discussion on Al-Andalus on the board, which I think is a shame, I will start a thread about it on the Military History section. A thread about whether Indians are liars or not is not the right place to discuss it. :lol:

She asked Me – “Why do Indians lie? Is it in your Culture?” I answered "YES".

By : Neer Bawra Posted On : June 6, 2015

unsafe.jpg

It was a day when I answered a question. A question that never before existed for me, or I never thought about it, why? coz I am an Indian too.

Being a freelance Web Developer, I often get occasions to talk to foreign clients about the projects and other stuff. But on that particular day, me and my client went into some overhead conversations about my country(India) and her country(US).

She asked me many questions, about Indian Tradition, My religion and many other things about India. She told me that she has already visited India two times before and that too for long duration and has seen almost all the states of India. She told me so many nice things about my Country. It was then finally when

She asked me:-

“Why do people in India lie? I have visited Delhi and Agra too, and I don’t remember any single person who didn’t lied to me. I have visited 48 countries till now but people in India were horrible.

The Rickshaw wala, The auto wala, Even the taxi driver who took us from Delhi to Agra. The Taxi driver lied to me the whole way till Agra, he just wanted money and only money. So he lied where ever he could.

Before hiring you, I hired many people from India to work for me. They all lied to me about my website issues. They gave me false pricing. They never even delivered me things that they committed to deliver at that price. So my question to you is, Why do Indians lie? Why can’t they just tell the truth? And who teaches them to lie to every person, just to snatch little extra money from other people?

Do their parents taught them to tell a lie since childhood? Or did they themselves learned from their parents coz they watched their parents lying to other people?

She just kept on firing questions to me as if she was extremely fed up with what she had experienced with Indians. I had no answer to her questions, in fact she herself had the answer.

So, finally I said

“Yes!! In India, parents teach their children to tell a lie to other people. They learn from their parents to make false promises, to just think about money, coz people here just don’t think what bad impression they are leaving on their children right from childhood to teenage, by telling lie to other people in front of them.

Children make their parents, their ideal. They learn what their parents teach them. So for people like this, lying at every event has become an Indian Culture. This culture is inherited from one generation to another. No one here thinks what impact it is going to make to the world”.

Link: http://www.culturallyindian.com/she...ans-lie-is-it-in-your-culture-i-answered-yes/

@BHarwana @Devil Soul @PakSword @Areesh @PWFI @Leviza @Sheikh Rauf @friendly_troll96 @Max @Horus @graphican @Skywalker @IceCold @Mrc @شاھین میزایل @Stealth @Super Falcon

I've travelled to many countries in the world and encountered plenty of lying toe rags. The article is unfair.

I don't think there's been much discussion on Al-Andalus on the board, which I think is a shame, I will start a thread about it on the Military History section. A thread about whether Indians are liars or not is not the right place to discuss it. :lol:
That will be a good move..

I've travelled to many countries in the world and encountered plenty of lying toe rags. The article is unfair.
That is true, honesty is a rare commodity in our world..

Lies is very powerful tool. Once you repeat the lie in 100 times, then people will forget the origin of the lies. I am guessing spy or undercover police have hard time distinguishing between reality and delusion [the world they have created].

And the way India has turned blind towards Modi's background, minority intolerance, growing rape capitalism, decades of decades of oppression against million native Kashmiris in IOK, and the delusional impression of 'Great India' might not result well in the future when they will be forced to wake up from the delusion dream world to smell the real world.

Back
Top Bottom