What's new

She asked Me – “Why do Indians lie? Is it in your Culture?” I answered "YES".

will make a blog on it. :)
i haven't met any hindu in person. my conclusion of their mindset is based on my observation and interaction with them on the internet -- social media and freelancing places.
no, you dont have to.

one more thing, "Hindu" is a religion. just like Islam.

I am a Born Hindu Kshatriya who Accepted Islam few Months ago. so please tell me, whats my "Mindset" ?

what is Hindu mindset ? for your own Information, Delhi/Agra is filled with Muslims, most of low paying jobs such as tourist guide, Autowalas, shops are dominated by Muslims.
it's indian hindus raping foreign (and local) women left and right. your leaders tell their hindu followers in election campaigns to rape their fellow countrymen's dead women. :bad:
autowalas or otherwise, muslims can't get away with a crime in hindu india. your trying to put blame on them is funny.

it's indian hindus raping foreign (and local) women left and right. your leaders tell their hindu followers in election campaigns to rape their fellow countryman's dead women. :bad:
autowalas or otherwise, muslims can't get away with a crime in hindu india. your trying to put blame on them is funny.

i am on putting Blame on them, i am one of them. and i am just speaking the truth. in case you missed my previous post...

I am a Born Hindu Kshatriya who Accepted Islam few Months ago.

i am on putting Blame on them, i am one of them. and i am just speaking the truth. in case you missed my previous post...

I am a Born Hindu Kshatriya who Accepted Islam few Months ago.
well then you'll discover yourself soon. chances are, you probably already have. :enjoy:

It's about time the 14% Muslim population of India stands up against the 80% Hindus and defeat them!
No, we are Indian first and foremost. and we are not going to fight against hindus because we share similar culture with them. we are one single race, North Indian.

go to any Temple, you will always find Muslims praying there similarly go to any dargah you will always fin Hindus praying there as well. it's just Indian thing.

well then you'll discover yourself soon. chances are, you probably already have. :enjoy:

Accepting Islam is my personal Choice. it's a religion.

while India is my home, Vedic people are my Ancestors. Kshatriya is my caste/Heritage and Identity. and most Importantly Sanskrit is my Language, It's our pride.

unlike most of Inferiority complex filled Muslims of South Asia, we are different breed. just like Turks, Arabs,Persians love their language, we love ours. and we will make sure that we purify our Language with Sanskrit replacing West Asian/Arabic words like Turks did.

Nope. No need...for now! Should wait till they are 25%. :dirol:

Indian "Muslims" :lol::rofl:
heah. Indian Muslims do u have any problem with us ?:)

What made you accept Islam and its message?
I was interested in Islamic culture since i was in late teenage years. in my early teenage years i absolutely hated Islam and even mocked it many times.

but in my late teenage years i started learning about History of South Asia, Middle east, Latin America. i learned about Islamic culture, Pakistan, Islamic Spain etc etc. thing is, more i learned about Islam, more i started liking it, you know it makes sense, it just clicks with you. specifically massage of one single god. it's similar to rig vedic concept of "sun."
(god is described as Sun(Indra) while others are just part of him,as angles. we can only worship him via yagna(fire) and murti puja is sin etc etc.)

i did few more learning, joined couple of Islamic sites, made some Muslim friends from Middle East and Iran. did brain storming about my choice and few month ago i Accepted Sunni Islam online. :)

one more thing, i have not visited mosque even single time. because i dont like conditions of Mosques here. i pray at my house and if i have any question, i ask to online imams.

if you have any question, feel free to ask or give me suggestion if you want to. ;)

“Yes!! In India, parents teach their children to tell a lie to other people. They learn from their parents to make false promises, to just think about money, coz people here just don’t think what bad impression they are leaving on their children right from childhood to teenage, by telling lie to other people in front of them.

Children make their parents, their ideal. They learn what their parents teach them. So for people like this, lying at every event has become an Indian Culture. This culture is inherited from one generation to another. No one here thinks what impact it is going to make to the world”.
This is true.
I've seen ppl making tall claims in their CV with zero experience, men claiming huge salaries but debt ridden, claims of long cars and big brands and so on and on.
But then in a sub-continent with a huge population, survival of the fittest theory kicks in.
In India if you want to make yourself heard, you have to make tall claims.

Last edited:
according to Arabs, I am a Muslim. and ill take their opinion first because it's their religion.

:o: .......... . I didn't know Arabs have the documents of ownership with them. :D

Anyhow I am not questioning whether you are Muslim or not but believe me there is no such thing as Sunni Islam. You can bring any Arab to prove this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom