What's new

She asked Me – “Why do Indians lie? Is it in your Culture?” I answered "YES".

Thank you for adding another thread to bash on Indians/Hindu/baniya on PDF.

:o: .......... . I didn't know Arabs have the documents of ownership with them. :D

Anyhow I am not questioning whether you are Muslim or not but believe me there is no such thing as Sunni Islam. You can bring any Arab to prove this.
Oh sorry i completely misunderstood your point !

And yes sadly sunni shia dovide is very vocal wveven on islamic sites.

Fore example, the day i converted i asked final thoughs from members and one guy said " shias are not following teaching of prophet (pbuh)"

Needless to say topic went into shit show.

A Muslim just doesnt pray to anyone else but Allah. And Muslims doesn't pray to dargah either...
Maybe in Bangladesh. But not here in North India.

Since both countries are alien in almost everyway i m not going to derail this thread.

Oh sorry i completely misunderstood your point !

And yes sadly sunni shia dovide is very vocal wveven on islamic sites.

Fore example, the day i converted i asked final thoughs from members and one guy said " shias are not following teaching of prophet (pbuh)"

Needless to say topic went into shit show.

No problems .............. so why did you choose reading Spain's history? Considering it's painful for any Muslim to read about it.

Last edited:
It's not in their culture it's in their genes, they are genetically programmed :lol:
Hmm...so what that makes you? Half genes that you got are genetically programmed to lie, mixed with half genes forcefully injected by invaders from middle east :lol: :lol:

Even i have seen alot of CV from indians with same project and everyone telling a different story about the project and does not have a clue what actually that project was about .. its all copy paste .. LOL

No problems .............. so why did you chose reading Spain's history? Considering it's painful for any Muslim to read about it.

Only the last two centuries of Al-Andalus are painful, before that it was one of the greatest Islamic entities in history. (At least culturally, not so much militarily).

cough cough the whole cooked up story about the Sur JI Kal strikes was a lie cooked up to keep the general population at bay because they have been lied to all their lives thinking india is some sort of supa power that can do whatever it wants.

the international press was flown to the 5 sites indian claimed to have gone into and could not find one piece of shelling or bullets.

Only the last two centuries of Al-Andalus are painful, before that it was one of the greatest Islamic entities in history. (At least culturally, not so much militarily).

I have a book narrating the events of down fall, but currently I am busy with some other books, I would have started reading this book, but it takes a lot of courage to read about the downfall and all that followed...... may be someday I would start reading it. However, what made them stop focusing on military strength?

Indians accept any thing only one time in their life when they get marriage.....and they say yes...........otherwise you can bring the sun from west but can't convince an Indian to accept anything where he is wrong...he will just keep arguing with you.....:omghaha::omghaha:

Agar jhooth bolne se kisi ko khushi milti hai to jhooth bolna bura nahi hai (if lying makes someone happy, lying is not bad". Considering how many people here are happy because we lie, it's a good thing).

Kahin sach bol diya to mar jaenge bechare :omghaha::omghaha:

Maybe in Bangladesh. But not here in North India.

Since both countries are alien in almost everyway i m not going to derail this thread.
Are you trolling here?

Islam is universal. There is no country or racial specific practice in Islam. Its the same with difference in style.

If you dont know meaning of Muslim, then please educate yourself or dont talk rubbish...

Are you trolling here?

Islam is universal. There is no country or racial specific practice in Islam. Its the same with difference in style.

If you dont know meaning of Muslim, then please educate yourself or dont talk rubbish...
what trolling ?

north Indians and bengalis are 2 totally different set of people. people here on average tall, light skinned and more Caucasoid while people in bangal region are very short, dark and drives main ancestry from Australoid race.

islam is universal but allah made us different so we must preserve our genetic diversity. our culture,history,race almost everything is different.

No problems .............. so why did you choose reading Spain's history? Considering it's painful for any Muslim to read about it.
i was shocked that Spain was under Arab/Muslim rule for 700 years.
situation was similar to north India were almost all of North was under Muslim rule for 800 years.

so naturally i wanted to know more about how people lived there at that time, how migrants from Arabia lived their, birth of Andalusian culture, Spanish Arabic language etc etc. it's easy to compare both situations. :)

yes i agree, i frankly dont care about most of loss but fall of Granada and Cordoba is really painful to read. like how almost 1000 year old unique culture and nation fall apart in single Night.

On January 2nd, 1492, the treaty took effect and the Spanish army entered Granada and officially took possession of the last Muslim state of al-Andalus. Christian soldiers occupied the legendary Alhambra palace that morning. They hung the banners and flags of Spain’s Christian monarchs from the walls, signifying their victory. At the top of Alhambra’s tallest tower, they erected a giant silver cross, telling the terrified people of Granada below that the forces of Christendom had been victorious over the Muslims of al-Andalus. Muslims were too fearful to venture outdoors, and the streets were deserted.

Sultan Muhammad was exiled, and on his way out of Granada, he stopped at a mountain pass to look back at Granada and began to cry. His mother was unimpressed with his sudden remorse and scolded him, “Do not cry like a woman for that which you could not defend as a man.”
:'C

Back
Top Bottom