What's new

Sharif calls for visa-free travel between India and Pakistan

Iam talking about how innocents are told that they will get 72 virgins in jannat. lol!!! i saw a video once where an ugly bearded guy was saying that there are 72 virgins in jannat and then suddenly 500 voices said "inshallah"..

there is a wide scale scam going on to abuse islam like this.

Vested interests also tell people to offer human sacrifices in even today's modern era. does it mean you apply it on all?

this is amusing because never I have heard about any such 72 thing in my life neither my elders.

anyway back to topic

Well that is fine but i guess we in Pakistan know where Nawaz Shariff's political affiliations lie at least the majority does. The one thing he should do is to move forward with the Iran Pakistan gas pipeline instead of asking for visa free travel. And once and for all declare his policy on some crucial issues which he hasn't uttered a word about when his people are dying and a Saudi prince is calling him "his man".

What do you think of your political leaders????

They are good at politics and also can handle pressure, they know what is good for pakistan but things happened in the last decade has made their lives for worse.

For stability and prosperity Pakistan should have some agreements with India regarding peace. This is what NS is trying for so long.
For long Pakistan is spending money on defense ignoring economy, NS wants to change that. For any project like pipe line etc...etc... which will help Pakistan, peace with India and some good environment is a must.

you nailed it bro actualli thing is USA reached an agreement with Iran and that has opened a window for US to sneak into Iran and there on to afghanistan and beyond and if that becomes a reality iran will benefit most and so will USA but pakistan will loose its value deu to lawlessness and already crumbling economy and social fabrick will even get worse ...pakistani elite and establishment know the danger posed by this and dont want to be left owt so they want a second partner to keep its economy intact but some pakistanies are taking this as a weakness well onli time will tell will anything come owt of it well looking at the current state of affairs i dont think it is possible as of now

lage raho :rofl::rofl:

What NS is saying is not weakness, he knows.

well jana ji come to topic there is no way inida is going to give you kashmir just forget about that and concentrate your efforts on other issues other wise you will loose both its a futile subject come to topic pleae any way i always thought that you were an angry bird who is dead against india and hindyus and can never talk on merit but you surprised me today congrats

We are NOT talking about Kashmir either. Your Indian member brought that into discussion.

I am against any Indian hate, aggression and uncalled for attacks on Pakistani interests.

Rest I don't support any conquest or any war. that's all

They are good at politics and also can handle pressure, they know what is good for pakistan but things happened in the last decade has made their lives for worse.

For stability and prosperity Pakistan should have some agreements with India regarding peace. This is what NS is trying for so long.
For long Pakistan is spending money on defense ignoring economy, NS wants to change that. For any project like pipe line etc...etc... which will help Pakistan, peace with India and some good environment is a must.

Nawaz is dumbest when it comes to taking country above his own personal egos so we don't trust him viz a viz defence spending ideas.

as far as peace agreement India expect us to bow down and surrender our own interests that's NOT possible. Any agreement is possible and should be on equal footing not from position of weakness

Nawaz is dumbest when it comes to taking country above his own personal egos so we don't trust him viz a viz defence spending ideas.

as far as peace agreement India expect us to bow down and surrender our own interests that's NOT possible. Any agreement is possible and should be on equal footing not from position of weakness[/quote]

thats Fair enof so what according to you we can both achieve and what you are ready to trade with us please do eloborate jana ji im waiting to hear that

No i hardly doubt anyone would say that Nawaz Shariff wants to benefit this country that is certainly not the case like i said earlier we all know where his political affiliations lie and there is a difference between being a doormat and a leader moving forward with peace talks or any such moves. He should focuss on Iran and the internal affairs of Pakistan no way the economy can get stabilised when the country is burning. Seeing the comments of some Indians here proves that you're claim of Indians being non jingoistic is nothing but a farce anyways we know that so it comes as no surprise.
I really hope that Nawaz Shariff finally starts acting wisely and solve some of our internal affairs before making any such move.

Last edited:

as far as peace agreement India expect us to bow down and surrender our own interests that's NOT possible. Any agreement is possible and should be on equal footing not from position of weakness

We do not want Pakistan to surrender or put their economic interests aside, India is not like that, History is evident for that. Nor we want to show our superiority because of economic progress in the last decade.

I think Pakistani people must read the statement by Salman Kurshid about Indian approach. India never goes for jingoism and always try to resolve issues by putting the ego aside :).

I expect talks to go on smoothly.

but thats good but at the same time pakistan as a nation can never let india take advantage over it specialli get powerfull by using pakistani assets(iran-pakistan -india gas pipe line or trade with afghanistan and beyond using pakistan as a transit route ) as i said earlier "bhabi bole khoonte se farwaa loongi per dewar ko nahi doongi" :D

thats great to know jana ji but what steps could be taken as per you to make life better between india and pakistan withowt compromising on your own interests

We are not seeking any advantage from Pakistan, But want to resolve issues :cheers:

We do not want Pakistan to surrender or put their economic interests aside, India is not like that, History is evident for that. Nor we want to show our superiority because of economic progress in the last decade.

I think Pakistani people must read the statement by Salman Kurshid about Indian approach. India never goes for jingoism and always try to resolve issues by putting the ego aside :).

I expect talks to go on smoothly.

We are not seeking any advantage from Pakistan, But want to resolve issues :cheers:
well hard fact is pakistanies often see things thru the lence of ego and fear than thru merit and mutual interests and that they have some very serious but misplaced and miscalculated aprehensions and mindsets against what they call "evil & cunning chankyan hindu banya indians who always will backstab you while talking of freindship = mu me raam bagal me churi"

thats why they will never have proper trade with us but will be much happy to buy the same stuff at much higher price from there "ummah biradaraan" & "freinds"

backstabbing and Indians talking about it? phew you forgot Sir creek and siachin .?

no backstabbing it was all legitimate response to your backstabbing BUT a hasty plan in my opinion

Well, this is a never ending blame game. We can only agree to disagree.

If the European Union can do it why not India Pakistan ?

European Union member countries were never one single Country.

India Pakistan were the same country only 66 years ago.

Indians and Pakistanis have more in common than French and Germans.

Open borders mean open trade and more people to people, more businessman to businessman, more artist to artist, more students to students, more military to military contacts.

Think of the possibilities as the hostilities disappear and peoples lives are transformed in both the countries. Think outside the SOUTH ASIAN BOX.

And deprive the hole in the pocket politicians of India and Pakistan and their foolish voters (many of which are members here on PDF) ??? Come on man, why would any sensible politician want peace between India and Pakistan ??? Defense acquisition kickbacks, building and property acquisitions, an excuse to justify their scams ("I opened that Swiss bank account where billions of taxpayers money was deposited so we could have a security code for infiltrating Indian/Pakistani operations" :D ) , a chance to cool the heat when caught out .."Minister called upon to account for millions of unaccounted funds...this news just in ..PAKISTAN ARMY JUST BOUGHT A NEW HELICOPTER GUNSHIP>>>WILL BE MINUTE TO MINUTE UPDATE ON THIS CHANNEL "....

The list is endless and so are the fools in both countries

Agreed but this statement goes both ways..cant have peace with ttp/bla as well.. We both need to make some serious policy decisions... educate (stop brain washing) atleast one generation of masses and then we can have peace....it wont come overnight though i wish so

Agree with you...

No visas until trust is restored. Every country has right to keep his point and listened to even if the other party term it as noneligible but restoring to terrorism just coz you cant match ur opposition in conventional war cant be accepted.
You guyz can present it in many decorated manners like calling it freedom fight, indeginous fight, etc etc. But ground realities remain the same. If Pak Rangers can give cover firing for these 'indeginous' fighters then why ask for Visas? :D

No i hardly doubt anyone would say that Nawaz Shariff wants to benefit this country that is certainly not the case like i said earlier we all know where his political affiliations lie and there is a difference between being a doormat and a leader moving forward with peace talks or any such moves. He should focuss on Iran and the internal affairs of Pakistan no way the economy can get stabilised when the country is burning. Seeing the comments of some Indians here proves that you're claim of Indians being non jingoistic is nothing but a farce anyways we know that so it comes as no surprise.
I really hope that Nawaz Shariff finally starts acting wisely and solve some of our internal affairs before making any such move.
Our internal affairs are much related with our foreign policy. Unless we don't maintain a neutral or at least independent foreign policy, our internal problems won't solve to greater extent. A hostile neighborhood of Afghanistan and of course India will always keep posing national security risks. I don't think Iran should be high on priority list. Our first task should be to get the maximum out of China and Turkey, two countries who have the booming economies and expertise to help us. Pakistan's civil and military establishment should learn something very important from China, Turkey and Iran. Economic dominance automatically translates into military and political dominance (China and Turkey). Get busy and improve economy and things will automatically start improving as economy picks up. Don't take the diplomatic relationships to such a strain that it would start to play havoc to country's economy (Iran)

When Sharifff talks something about peace or improving relationship with India, that means he is implicating something big against India.

I hope, RAW and NIA folks are watching what's actually cooking behind enemy lines.

you must be joking...the ganja bros have no balls ...they only target poor and helpless ppl...anyone with means of defense let alone retaliation, they would wet their pants [now that they abandoned the shalwars to please their masters]....

Back
Top Bottom