What's new

Sharif calls for visa-free travel between India and Pakistan

Nothing is cooking up here. Nawaz is soft in real on India. He has own reasons. He is a businessman and he in reality wants this come true.

The problem is that India-Pakistan both cant trust each other besides Indian hawks are too powerful to allow any such thing

Well, history doesn't support your statement ! Forgot Kargil conflict ?

Well thats you're opinion and i don't agree with that. I am not talking about India but no leader in the world gives statements like these when there are issues on the forefront that need attention. Mr Nawaz Shariff isn't the first time prime minister of this country he should know by now what to say and when as well as which actions he should be taking.

You have to understand the context of the statement issued, Iran reached the Nuclear deal with the west.

Next is line is Pakistan's nuclear program , And pakistan do not want to any scenario which will endanger its own existence. We got a window of opportunity and we do want to have good relations with pakistan here and we also do not want any nuclear war scenario.
The balance of S.Asia is tilted towards India and we know what to do for stable and peaceful S.Asia.

The era of conquests never stops lady it is continuing and it will continue you call it stupidity I call ignorance of yours of really great heights war with India is inevitable and things are moving towards that and this time it would be one final war one of us would survive and other have to become history

war and conquest two different things.

as far as the one will be history well NOT SO SOON.

Well, history doesn't support your statement ! Forgot Kargil conflict ?

That's a legitimate area for that action.

The era of conquests never stops lady it is continuing and it will continue you call it stupidity I call ignorance of yours of really great heights war with India is inevitable and things are moving towards that and this time it would be one final war one of us would survive and other have to become history
he he he sirji first get your house in order and make life easier for your own masses and make them have peace and equality then talk of concouring india lollzzzzz ....apna ghar to sambhalta nahi chale hain hame fateh karne :rofl::rofl:

war and conquest two different things.

as far as the one will be history well NOT SO SOON.
it would be really soon until than you can live in your denial have a nice day

he he he sirji first get your house in order and make life easier for your own masses and make them have peace and equality then talk of concouring india lollzzzzz ....apna ghar to sambhalta nahi chale hain hame fateh karne :rofl::rofl:
Yes yes we will do it and first by destroying and eliminating the country which is one of the major reasons for problems in Pakistan

What we are and what we are not India will sooner or a little later know and what they are and their reality will be also be made cleared and they will be conquered lady by than you want to live in fear keep living but this will happen
you should stop all this retarded 6th century thinking and there are no 72 virgins :lol:

I told you to stop being hyper when your have the keyboard in front of you. Zadool was medicine for janja pun but being 17 you wouldnt know that. dont get too hyper i didnt say anything bad to your Dad, just knowing he is your dad is bad enough for poor man

Oh sorry old man, as you know since I'm young I don't know about these type of medicine. And again, stop taking interest in my dad and talk about the topic instead. If you are that much interested in talking about other's father then you are at wrong place my dear, this is a defense site. :lol:

Now come back to topic?

You have to understand the context of the statement issued, Iran reached the Nuclear deal with the west.

Next is line is Pakistan's nuclear program , And pakistan do not want to any scenario which will endanger its own existence. We got a window of opportunity and we do want to have good relations with pakistan here and we also do not want any nuclear war scenario.
The balance of S.Asia is tilted towards India and we know what to do for stable and peaceful S.Asia.
you nailed it bro actualli thing is USA reached an agreement with Iran and that has opened a window for US to sneak into Iran and there on to afghanistan and beyond and if that becomes a reality iran will benefit most and so will USA but pakistan will loose its value deu to lawlessness and already crumbling economy and social fabrick will even get worse ...pakistani elite and establishment know the danger posed by this and dont want to be left owt so they want a second partner to keep its economy intact but some pakistanies are taking this as a weakness well onli time will tell will anything come owt of it well looking at the current state of affairs i dont think it is possible as of now

it would be really soon until than you can live in your denial have a nice day

Yes yes we will do it and first by destroying and eliminating the country which is one of the major reasons for problems in Pakistan
lage raho :rofl::rofl:

you should stop all this retarded 6th century thinking and there are no 72 virgins :lol:

There is NON described in our Holy Book of any 72 virgin phrase. You Indian Hindus are paranoid over this false phrase anyway
what was legitimate ? Backstabbing or Denying that, Pakistan Back Stabbed India ?

backstabbing and Indians talking about it? phew you forgot Sir creek and siachin .?

no backstabbing it was all legitimate response to your backstabbing BUT a hasty plan in my opinion

Well that is fine but i guess we in Pakistan know where Nawaz Shariff's political affiliations lie at least the majority does. The one thing he should do is to move forward with the Iran Pakistan gas pipeline instead of asking for visa free travel. And once and for all declare his policy on some crucial issues which he hasn't uttered a word about when his people are dying and a Saudi prince is calling him "his man".

His statement has nothing to do with development US-Iran nuke talks agreement . NS had been saying this since long even when he was out of govt

There is NON described in our Holy Book of any 72 virgin phrase. You Indian Hindus are paranoid over this false phrase anyway

backstabbing and Indians talking about it? phew you forgot Sir creek and siachin .?

no backstabbing it was all legitimate response to your backstabbing BUT a hasty plan in my
opinion
well jana ji come to topic there is no way inida is going to give you kashmir just forget about that and concentrate your efforts on other issues other wise you will loose both its a futile subject come to topic pleae any way i always thought that you were an angry bird who is dead against india and hindyus and can never talk on merit but you surprised me today congrats

His statement has nothing to do with development US-Iran nuke talks agreement . NS had been saying this since long even when he was out of govt

Yes NS is inclined towards India and wants good relations.

What ever words NS is saying are coming with support from pakistan's Military establishment this time.

Back
Top Bottom