What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3404090 said:
cutting ear wont help, you need to pierce the neddle till it raptures the ear drum :cheesy::toast_sign:
My head did this

e26.jpg

oye yar story abhi tak raining tuk phansi huwi hai,koi aage le ke jaye ga,ya mein le jaaoon :D

chalo koi nahin,JAT BALWAN is here,all junior tharkis back off

Does waking up to pain and seeing a rat the size of a small cat nibbling on your finger which was incidentally covered with crumbs of nachos that you ate for the movie, count ? And then chasing the basterd all the way to the bathroom and seeing it slither seamlessly through the drainage pipe to God knows where and God knows how and being scared to sh*t in the same bathroom for the next 6 months...surely that counts as scary ?

Burn that finger!:suicide:

lagta hai aaj imran nahin is liye jat balwan ko maza nahin araha,akhir moral support to woh hi detein hain apne shagirdon ko:partay:

What can I do yara, my brain is wired in weird way. Nothing comes to mind...

It was a dark stormy night........ I was sitting outside, having my last cigarette of the day in one hand, and a hot cup of home brewed coffee in the other... the cold wind, carrying the strong aroma of wet soil, whisking in my direction...... in all of the stormy chaos, there was this undefinable calm and absolute peace of mind that enveloped me.... and I.... in my thought.... with every lightning....was transported...

....was transported to Friday Land where the National Anthem written by Ms.Black and going to the tune of 'Friday...Friday' was also used as an instrument of torture by the magistrate ! Ironically enough the only person who was immune to the painful singing of Ms.Black's masterpiece was a fellow by the name of Altaf Bhai ! To counter the vengeful, deceitful and sadistic Queen Ms. Black people rallied behind Altaf Bhai but lo did they know that they had just exchanged one kingdom of tyranny for another and so it remained for years to come till a day Armstrong the Knight in shinning Underpants created a newer better song to end the tyrannical rule of the newly proclaimed King named Altaf Bhai ! A long struggle continued and the people of FridayLand, tiered and hungry, overthrew 'the Bhai' whilst singing as One under the leadership of Armstrong the Butttt; however fate had another thing in store for them for from the ashes of 'the Bhai' rose an even deadlier foe - Spartacus the Nappywallla, and he in his fabled song 'Tum kitnai Tafffooo marooo geiii haaar lungggi seee Tafffooo nikleiii ga' vanquished the Great Butttt and there on that unfortunate day was the fate of a Hundred Million Fridaylanders sealed for years to come, till a new champion is sought !

Does waking up to pain and seeing a rat the size of a small cat nibbling on your finger which was incidentally covered with crumbs of nachos that you ate for the movie, count ? And then chasing the basterd all the way to the bathroom and seeing it slither seamlessly through the drainage pipe to God knows where and God knows how and being scared to sh*t in the same bathroom for the next 6 months...surely that counts as scary ?

Yara, knowing me so well, you knew this question was coming up!

Q. After this particular incident, provided you didn't have a girl-friend at the time; Was there any additional nibbling of any body-part(s), while asleep, early morning, or whenever just about to doze-off? :D

Hey I would like for members to share their scary story with us. Please just post your entire scary story, please remember to tell us what time and place the story occurred, perhaps how old you were, what was scary about it, the aftermath of the story, and if applicable what did you learn from it.

I think we all have scary stories, or want to get something off our chest. Here's the place to do it. Thanks!

Remember NO Fiction allowed, All stories must be TRUE.

London, Kensington sept 2008, I was there for a couple of months solo, 3 weeks into my stay I was witness to this abnormal incident. Every morning before I left the service apartment where I stayed I ensured I put out all the lights, and the TV but when I returned back in the evening all lights and the TV and the music system used to be on, also I set the electronic alarm clock at 6 AM but it never rang at 6 the setting kept changing to 8.00, This happened for 3 days in a row, the 4th day was a Saturday I was in the bedroom working on my laptop late at night when the TV and the Music system switched on automatically, I went to the living room and switched it off and went back, but it turned on again. I got a bit nervous left all the lights on and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I heard someone mumbling so I switched on the table lamp and I saw this old man's apparition standing next to my bed and looking out of my bedroom window. I had a mini heart attack but then I composed myself and shouted at the ghost to not disturb me and if he wanted to stay to not switch on the lights and the tv and f@ck around with my alarm clock. The next day onwards it did not fiddle with the lights nor the TV, I continued staying there for a month more but kept most of the lights on at night.

I asked around about this incident and people told me that in the past this place was a famous execution ground and lot of people were executed around this place then.

Yara, knowing me so well, you knew this question was coming up!

Q. After this particular incident, provided you didn't have a girl-friend at the time; Was there any additional nibbling of any body-part(s), while asleep, early morning, or whenever just about to doze-off? :D

:rofl: No...I don't lather my Al-Nasr with Nachos when I'm watching a movie !

When I was 9 we moved to North Nazimabad when it was being developed and houses were far apart, was peaceful and quiet, it was only a couple of KM from Banaras hill (yes even that was peacefull back then). sometime in the evening when we had nothing to do few of us friends will walk up to the hill top and to see the other side of it, it was nothing but the raw bunjer desert land. one day when we were climbing down the narrow pathway just winds down, everyone was talking and walking while me being a stupid *** 9 year old thought why walk with them when i can just make a shortcut and climb down a 20 foot steep decend thought i will be ahead of everyone else who is walking on the path. well i started to step down the steep decline and it was so steep i couldnt control and started running then even faster, that moment it hit me that i cannot stop on the pathway below which is only like 4 feet wide and going to go down the big fall after the pathway...those 3 seconds when it hit me, lasted for few hours....then i saw in slow motion, my friend's brother who was few years older than us saw the expression on my face and he came running like a bullet grabbed me and pushed me down on the ground and stopped few inches from the steep fall...we brushed it off like nothing happened...i met him 10 years later when we were grown up and he told me why he saved me...he said someone pushed me from behind and yelled go grab him(me), says he got so scared of the scream he doesnt remember what he did and how he did it...he was only 11, I told him he saved my life and he says he didnt but the one who pushed him saved your life...being the oldest kid he was walking behind everyone else!

Back
Top Bottom