What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

London, Kensington sept 2008, I was there for a couple of months solo, 3 weeks into my stay I was witness to this abnormal incident. Every morning before I left the service apartment where I stayed I ensured I put out all the lights, and the TV but when I returned back in the evening all lights and the TV and the music system used to be on, also I set the electronic alarm clock at 6 AM but it never rang at 6 the setting kept changing to 8.00, This happened for 3 days in a row, the 4th day was a Saturday I was in the bedroom working on my laptop late at night when the TV and the Music system switched on automatically, I went to the living room and switched it off and went back, but it turned on again. I got a bit nervous left all the lights on and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I heard someone mumbling so I switched on the table lamp and I saw this old man's apparition standing next to my bed and looking out of my bedroom window. I had a mini heart attack but then I composed myself and shouted at the ghost to not disturb me and if he wanted to stay to not switch on the lights and the tv and f@ck around with my alarm clock. The next day onwards it did not fiddle with the lights nor the TV, I continued staying there for a month more but kept most of the lights on at night.

I asked around about this incident and people told me that in the past this place was a famous execution ground and lot of people were executed around this place then.

Mate, that's nothing....happens here all the time, perfectly normal behaviour :coffee:

Yara, knowing me so well, you knew this question was coming up!

Q. After this particular incident, provided you didn't have a girl-friend at the time; Was there any additional nibbling of any body-part(s), while asleep, early morning, or whenever just about to doze-off? :D

I knew it all along, his obsession with mules has a horrible story behind it. I mean a rat?! Really?

How could you, Armstrong? :disagree:

London, Kensington sept 2008, I was there for a couple of months solo, 3 weeks into my stay I was witness to this abnormal incident. Every morning before I left the service apartment where I stayed I ensured I put out all the lights, and the TV but when I returned back in the evening all lights and the TV and the music system used to be on, also I set the electronic alarm clock at 6 AM but it never rang at 6 the setting kept changing to 8.00, This happened for 3 days in a row, the 4th day was a Saturday I was in the bedroom working on my laptop late at night when the TV and the Music system switched on automatically, I went to the living room and switched it off and went back, but it turned on again. I got a bit nervous left all the lights on and went to sleep. In the middle of the night I heard someone mumbling so I switched on the table lamp and I saw this old man's apparition standing next to my bed and looking out of my bedroom window. I had a mini heart attack but then I composed myself and shouted at the ghost to not disturb me and if he wanted to stay to not switch on the lights and the tv and f@ck around with my alarm clock. The next day onwards it did not fiddle with the lights nor the TV, I continued staying there for a month more but kept most of the lights on at night.

I asked around about this incident and people told me that in the past this place was a famous execution ground and lot of people were executed around this place then.

Before going on any further in your story, tell us why we should believe it?:coffee:

Well there is a ghost inside my house, but he ain't bothering nobody. I'm serious.

I swear on my two glow in the dark fuel tanks attached to the Al-Nasr...it really did happen and it really was a rat ! :D
Ok, after an oath on the sacred "dark fuel tanks," I am leaning towards believing you! :D

Back
Top Bottom