What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

he said scary not HORNY :D

Does waking up to pain and seeing a rat the size of a small cat nibbling on your finger which was incidentally covered with crumbs of nachos that you ate for the movie, count ? And then chasing the basterd all the way to the bathroom and seeing it slither seamlessly through the drainage pipe to God knows where and God knows how and being scared to sh*t in the same bathroom for the next 6 months...surely that counts as scary ?

many ppl will laugh but i can understand

What can I don yara, my brain is wired in weird way. Nothing comes to mind...

It was a dark stormy night........ I was sitting outside, having my last cigarette in one hand, and a hot cup of coffee in the other... the cold wind, carrying the strong aroma of wet soil, whisking in my direction...... in all of the stormy chaos, there was this undefinable calm and absolute peace of mind that enveloped me.... and I.... in my thought.... with every lightning....was transported...

Yaar, that's cheating, once sentence at a time.:taz:

Btw nice story.

it was in year 2001 when i beat up the PPP member with the cricket bat but i though he was dead that was scary i am going to be hanged to death ? never did see him again i am scared what God going to say about this...

he was asking for scary story, not being stupid story

Yaar, that's cheating, once sentence at a time.:taz:

Btw nice story.

o yar itna time kahan hai jo ek ek sentence bolein,pehle hi libya thread mein israelis ko troll kar kar ke sar dukh gaya hai:D

yo thats not funny it me its still scary til this day because if hes dead i am going to get pusnished by Allah.

even if he is not dead you will still be punished for what you did to a human, find him ask for his forgiveness

Okay, my turn!

Once upon time I went on a trip with my friends to Aqaba, on the second day we decided to to go to the beach. Since I didn't know how to swim, I stole my friend's marine life preserver to piss him off (he has huge hands, I always tell him that he should have been a construction worker rather than an accountant), so, he got mad at me and threaten me with his deadly pinching which I fear, I started swimming with it, closed my eyes (as the water is salty) for a while, swam along with the sea waves. In the mean time he was screaming, I thought it was out of anger. I opened my eyes after sensing a black thing under my feet, looked around and found myself in the middle of the sea, I freaked out and started screaming frightened over life preserver explosion possibility and from the thing that was underneath me. It turned out that my friend was screaming to warn me that I was going too far. However, I couldn't swim against the waves toward the beach. After then, he called on for help...

A 14 years old boy saved my life and draged me to the beach :cry: Upon arrival to the beach, well...I was drowned, pinched and beaten up by four of my friends...:cry:

^^^^The people who did this thread post #1-#8------ most of them are not active anymore, this thread was done in 2008.

Back
Top Bottom