What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

Ok since we have no one to share the scary stories, does anyone want to participate with me in inventing one?
Yesh.. Yesh.... Lay down the foundation... :D

Nothing else to do anyways.... btw, where is Zarvan?... I need to troll him..... :azn:

Ok here goes, We each add a Sentence to this made up story....if we are creative enough, this can get scary.....:chilli:

I'll go first:

"It was a dark stormy night........"

Does waking up to pain and seeing a rat the size of a small cat nibbling on your finger which was incidentally covered with crumbs of nachos that you ate for the movie, count ? And then chasing the basterd all the way to the bathroom and seeing it slither seamlessly through the drainage pipe to God knows where and God knows how and being scared to sh*t in the same bathroom for the next 6 months...surely that counts as scary ?

all of sudden it started raining.......

Does waking up to pain and seeing a rat the size of a small cat nibbling on your finger which was incidentally covered with crumbs of nachos that you ate for the movie, count ? And then chasing the basterd all the way to the bathroom and seeing it slither seamlessly through the drainage pipe to God knows where and God knows how and being scared to sh*t in the same bathroom for the next 6 months...surely that counts as scary ?

:rofl::rofl: no it does not count:P

I can't be in the same city as rats man...I see what you mean....terrifying.:fie:

all of sudden it started raining.......
Good whose next?

Yesh.. Yesh.... Lay down the foundation... :D

Nothing else to do anyways.... btw, where is Zarvan?... I need to troll him..... :azn:

Haven't seen him for the last 10 hours.

Oh I have one is that you listen to this for 4 hours its scary its is scary as fudge!

I listened it to once and the first time ! Someone please cut my ears off !

Last edited by a moderator:

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Yes I realize this can be made into an Immoral story, but comon, it will be fun.
What can I do yara, my brain is wired in weird way. Nothing comes to mind...

It was a dark stormy night........ I was sitting outside, having my last cigarette of the day in one hand, and a hot cup of home brewed coffee in the other... the cold wind, carrying the strong aroma of wet soil, whisking in my direction...... in all of the stormy chaos, there was this undefinable calm and absolute peace of mind that enveloped me.... and I.... in my thought.... with every lightning....was transported...

Now, I have given you guys a good start. Everyone contribute... If I write any further, it will need a NC17 classification :D

Back
Top Bottom