What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

Start with yours first. I have few scary dreams and 1 real life strange experience.

Go on.......

Here is a scary but true story - My father happened to take us to a temple called Annanmar temple in a village in Salem district in Tamilnadu at around midnight on new moon day. That temple is famous for curing people of possessed spirits. When we entered the temple, there were 4 or 5 possessed people and the priests and the pilgrims. What I saw scared me for sometime as I never believed or understood the concept of spirits. There was a 80 year old lady who was possessed and ran towards a iron pillar which was made about 150 years ago and was about 12 feet high and about 4 inch thick and climbed all the way to the top of the pillar. I knew it would be very difficult even for a healthy young ones to climb up the pillar but this old lady climbed it with some ease.

My belief was shaken and still I do not know the reason behind it though my mind still refuses to believe in spirit being the cause of this.

Are you serious?:blink:

Go on.......

Are you serious?:blink:

It is a true story which I witnessed. Always thought of possessions as some disease of the mind but I could not fathom where she got all the strength to climb that pole. But there are many South Indian temples, especially the village side temples where you come across episodes of possessions and curing of the same. There is a famous temple in Kerala which people often mention called Chottanikkara temple which is famous for this.

once i was closing the curtains then suddenly a lizard jumped over my head

another story is one day i was mad sleeping like a drunk till i woke up middle of the night, for ventilation i tried to open the window and for that i had to open up the curtains, as i opened them, a cat was literally sitting on the window pane like 4 inches wide:what: how on earth can a cat sit on such a narrow space:what:

anyway i shoo the cat still im puzzled how the cat got there because it only used to roam in our backyard never even came inside our house

thankfully it was not a black cat :smokin::victory:

these two incidents happened in separate places BTW

Many scary things happened with me.
:pop:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3402897 said:
once i was closing the curtains then suddenly a lizard jumped over my head

another story is one day i was mad sleeping like a drunk till i woke up middle of the night, for ventilation i tried to open the window and for that i had to open up the curtains, as i opened them, a cat was literally sitting on the window pane like 4 inches wide:what: how on earth can a cat sit on such a narrow space:what:

anyway i shoo the cat still im puzzled how the cat got there because it only used to roam in our backyard never even came inside our house

thankfully it was not a black cat :smokin::victory:

these two incidents happened in separate places BTW

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Does anyone have any stories? I will never laugh at someone who went through this stuff.

Ok since we have no one to share the scary stories, does anyone want to participate with me in inventing one?

Back
Top Bottom