What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

When I was 9 we moved to North Nazimabad when it was being developed and houses were far apart, was peaceful and quiet, it was only a couple of KM from Banaras hill (yes even that was peacefull back then). sometime in the evening when we had nothing to do few of us friends will walk up to the hill top and to see the other side of it, it was nothing but the raw bunjer desert land. one day when we were climbing down the narrow pathway just winds down, everyone was talking and walking while me being a stupid *** 9 year old thought why walk with them when i can just make a shortcut and climb down a 20 foot steep decend thought i will be ahead of everyone else who is walking on the path. well i started to step down the steep decline and it was so steep i couldnt control and started running then even faster, that moment it hit me that i cannot stop on the pathway below which is only like 4 feet wide and going to go down the big fall after the pathway...those 3 seconds when it hit me, lasted for few hours....then i saw in slow motion, my friend's brother who was few years older than us saw the expression on my face and he came running like a bullet grabbed me and pushed me down on the ground and stopped few inches from the steep fall...we brushed it off like nothing happened...i met him 10 years later when we were grown up and he told me why he saved me...he said someone pushed me from behind and yelled go grab him(me), says he got so scared of the scream he doesnt remember what he did and how he did it...he was only 11, I told him he saved my life and he says he didnt but the one who pushed him saved your life...being the oldest kid he was walking behind everyone else!

me, ice wolf and now mr xyxmt from the north too???

all hail the north

00370084-489758_catl_500.jpg

Is it my fault that in addition to women even the beasts of the land are in love with me ? Being the Pakistani Casanova has its faults ! :undecided:

Yara, why Al-Nasr??

Al-Nasr = Short range, shoot and scoot missile.

I mean if you were going for such a classification, why not Tipu / Ghauri etc etc??? :D

If anybody wants to actually experience one of the most scariest experiences one can have in a lifetime, spend 1 day/night in the Cascade Mountains (if you live in the US). It's a dare.

Back
Top Bottom