What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

Well yes I had experienced a scary night in my life .. the real one..

In my whole life I didn`t find any ghost buddy in sunsan jungles or in my far far away lonely farm but... guess what I found him in a hotel room..:cheesy:

Deesa is a smal town in Gujarat near Ahmedabad .. me with one of my friend Shahnawaz went there for some work & stayed in a small hotel for night in outskirts of town. Name of hotel was "Gangotri"..

well at night we shut the door properly before going to bed co we had lot of cash with us.... we were both tired & slept like dead just after going in bed..

I dont remember the time but I think it was after mid night when I woke up with strange feeling ...My breathing was quick & I wonder how I woke up ...then I saw him... A boy ..aged about 8-10 years not so fair & short hairs was standing near our attach toilet room.. at first I think Iam dreaming something & try to sleep agaun, but when I opened my eyes again he was standing right near my bed ... Now I look at him closely he was wearing T-shirt & shorts ..I remember his yellow & blue striped T-shirt & green shorts till today...

I was feeling strange & thought who was he & how he get into the room... once again I close my eyes & when I opened again he was standing right near my head ... he was staring to me ,his eyes color was brown... not any expression just staring... I looked in his eyes & then ... first time in my life I feel the fear of any supernatural thing ... my friend was sleeping on the same double bed but my hands & voice was not in my control at that time... I simply closed my eyes & didn`t open it whole night ...

In the morning when waiter knocked the door for tea I myself open the door & then talked to my friend about the strange incident ... he listened & you know what he said??

He grasp my hand & put it in the place he was sleeping in night .. guys the whole bed sheet was wet of his sweat...

He said" Aapne to sirf dekha tha bhai maine to saari raat jhela hai... aap to so gaye the aur jab maine kambal se muh dhaka to woh pahle to kambal kheechta raha fir meri chhati par baith gaya aur mere muh ko dekhta raha... maine fir kambal odh li to wo fir kheechne laga... isi tarah saari raat gujari hai maine"

I said why didn`t you call me He said "yaar aawaj hi naih nikal rahi thi..."

We check out the room & asked the manager about that boy but he simply said " aapne koi bura sapna dekha hai"

bura sapna both of us???

What was that? Guys plz write in English.

I'm from the North too ! Lahore is way North of Karachi and so is Punjab and Kashmir by extension ! Yeh teri roooz roooz ki discrimination rullaaa deitiii hai ! Tujhee Zamzamaa ki offer mariii theee toune kahaa Molvi sahib manaa kartei hain aur aaaj idhar bhi bhai ko exclude karei ga ! :cry:

nai apne bhai ko exclude kaise kerdn, per mughe lahore ke kure se bhi milna he kashmiri bhai ;)

Damn you two! I said no Urdu!
Well, let the Mods deal with you.:angry:
Dude, those two sentences would loose the punchline if they were in English...

Actually, not a bad idea, lets report @Armstrong for not being funny "enough" today :rofl:

Dude, those two sentences would loose the punchline if they were in English...

Actually, not a bad idea, lets report @Armstrong for not being funny "enough" today :rofl:

Nothing sweeter than seeing Armstrong pink!:azn:

Uugh. I hate that nickname. This girl that used to like me would always call me that.

What's up Razi...:pop:

once upon a time i awake from sleep for drinking water .when i open the door i seen my wife in front of me coming to me :fie: i was almost feel heart attack as she was dead before 10 years :rofl: and then she disappear in sec :P and i come back to bed and hide in blanket :cry:

Back
Top Bottom