What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

I can't remember the exact date but it happened a few months ago.

What happened was that I was in my bedroom, with my laptop, doing my business when out of the blue my mum starts walking towards my room with higher than normal pace, she spies on me because she doesn't trust me.

Anyways, just as the door was about to open, I quickly covered my tower, and switched the tab over to Youtube. Any slower and the punishment I'd have received would have been far worse than jhootay.

I've never been so terrified in my life but I waited for a few minutes and once the coast was clear, I proceeded to finish what I first started.

Ye scary tale bata rahe ho ???...:lol:

Ok i do have a serious story if anyone is interested. I think Jat Balwan will like it.

Sure bare bhai ..Irshad...:enjoy:

You know brother, we are friends, what did he say?

Something very bad...very..very obscene that were it said to me I'd punch the computer screen in front of me in anger and find him, even if I have to go to India, and beat him till he apologizes !

That...or he might have called you a 'crow' ! I dunno my Hindi isn't that good ! :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3404284 said:
do you fill yourself with helium before you go to sleep?

Yeah totally, I got to stop doing that:lol:

Thanks to the interwebs I atleast know that am not the only one to have experienced this, would have driven me crazy otherwise.

Out-of-body experience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dunno...I'm always doing one of 3 things whenever I'm dreaming !

1) I'm in War.

2) I'm playing for Liverpool F.C

3) I'm in a harem full of Meg Ryans, Kate Beckinsales, Nicole Kidmans and Viva Biancas ! :D

I think all three can be categorised as wet dreams:rofl:

Dunno...I'm always doing one of 3 things whenever I'm dreaming !

1) I'm in War.

2) I'm playing for Liverpool F.C

3) I'm in a harem full of Meg Ryans, Kate Beckinsales, Nicole Kidmans and Viva Biancas ! :D

saab budhe ko yaad ker raha hai :woot:

You know brother, we are friends, what did he say?

very nasty stuff, you will throw up :bad:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3404300 said:
saab budhe ko yaad ker raha hai :woot:

Take that back or we're at war Spartacus ! I'd make Crixus look like a cute little puppy when I'm facing you ! Yeh subb meri jaaan hain...inn ki khalaaf battt karnaaa gunnaa hai gunna ! :D

Where`s your experience Razpak bhai??

type ker raha hai wo aflatoon ki philosophy abhi a jay gee samny :D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3404318 said:

you remember something ?:rofl:

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

Ok. I was ten years old. It was night time and my father told me that he was going to sleep at our Dera or farm house because he had to water the fields. I hated sleeping outside there because of the mosquitoes, so I told him I' going back to the village to sleep at home and will be back on time. He said that was fine. It was a moonless night and very dark, so I started walking back quickly. I was only really scared about the dogs at night, because they can go crazy, especially at night, due to thieves/dacoits.

So I was making my way back and it was around 2 am. Anybody from the village knows that most people go to sleep around 9 or 8, so there was not a soul to be seen. I was about to turn the corner on to my street and to my surprise I saw my uncle, with a ramal over his shoulder. I was like oh Salam chacha, you scared me. He smiled and said, oh I'm going to the fields to help your father. He smiled and kept walking. I was like ok. Just another late night. No worries. So I walked down my street and banged on our metal door.

When the door opened, it was my chachi, and was like where you coming from?

I said oh from the maraba. I saw chacha Saeed going there to water the fields.

She said Hain? Your chacha is sleeping right there on that manjii.

I was shocked. I could not believe it. I ran over to the manjii and saw him sleeping on his side. I woke him up and tried to tell him the story, but he told me to go to sleep and said I probably mistook another guy for him.

But I know what I saw.

That night still mind fucks me whenever I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom