What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3404300 said:
saab budhe ko yaad ker raha hai :woot:

very nasty stuff, you will throw up :bad:

So, you joined them against me, well... I assure you that I can come with many who are willing to help by translating his post.

Am I kidding, PM is disabled. Screw you two...:coffee:

you remember something ?:rofl:

3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

yeh to aap ne aik nya experience btaya hai :rofl:

i wasnt sure people were following that stick in the butt hindi song and trying that for themselves :lol:

Ok. I was ten years old. It was night time and my father told me that he was going to sleep at our Dera or farm house because he had to water the fields. I hated sleeping outside there because of the mosquitoes, so I told him I' going back to the village to sleep at home and will be back on time. He said that was fine. It was a moonless night and very dark, so I started walking back quickly. I was only really scared about the dogs at night, because they can go crazy, especially at night, due to thieves/dacoits.

So I was making my way back and it was around 2 am. Anybody from the village knows that most people go to sleep around 9 or 8, so there was not a soul to be seen. I was about to turn the corner on to my street and to my surprise I saw my uncle, with a ramal over his shoulder. I was like oh Salam chacha, you scared me. He smiled and said, oh I'm going to the fields to help your father. He smiled and kept walking. I was like ok. Just another late night. No worries. So I walked down my street and banged on our metal door.

When the door opened, it was my chachi, and was like where you coming from?

I said oh from the maraba. I saw chacha Saeed going there to water the fields.

She said Hain? Your chacha is sleeping right there on that manjii.

I was shocked. I could not believe it. I ran over to the manjii and saw him sleeping on his side. I woke him up and tried to tell him the story, but he told me to go to sleep and said I probably mistook another guy for him.

But I know what I saw.

That night still mind fucks me whenever I think about it.

Yea these kind of experience happens in life & no one ca forget them whole life...

really scary that was

Ok. I was ten years old. It was night time and my father told me that he was going to sleep at our Dera or farm house because he had to water the fields. I hated sleeping outside there because of the mosquitoes, so I told him I' going back to the village to sleep at home and will be back on time. He said that was fine. It was a moonless night and very dark, so I started walking back quickly. I was only really scared about the dogs at night, because they can go crazy, especially at night, due to thieves/dacoits.

So I was making my way back and it was around 2 am. Anybody from the village knows that most people go to sleep around 9 or 8, so there was not a soul to be seen. I was about to turn the corner on to my street and to my surprise I saw my uncle, with a ramal over his shoulder. I was like oh Salam chacha, you scared me. He smiled and said, oh I'm going to the fields to help your father. He smiled and kept walking. I was like ok. Just another late night. No worries. So I walked down my street and banged on our metal door.

When the door opened, it was my chachi, and was like where you coming from?

I said oh from the maraba. I saw chacha Saeed going there to water the fields.

She said Hain? Your chacha is sleeping right there on that manjii.

I was shocked. I could not believe it. I ran over to the manjii and saw him sleeping on his side. I woke him up and tried to tell him the story, but he told me to go to sleep and said I probably mistook another guy for him.

But I know what I saw.

That night still mind fucks me whenever I think about it.

sure he was not and you were scared so that guy smile on you and go haahhahahaha its happen beta jee

One time I woke up then I thought my bottom was in my front and you know what replaced my bottom :fie:

sure he was not and you were scared so that guy smile on you and go haahhahahaha its happen beta jee

Ney Imran Bhai woh aadmi mera chacha hi tha shakal say aur mooch say. Uski awaz bhi meri chachay ki thi. Main to horan ragay ya.

Ney Imran Bhai woh aadmi mera chacha hi tha shakal say aur mooch say. Uski awaz bhi meri chachay ki thi. Main to horan ragay ya.

o bachy tu smajh koi chori chakari koi ishq mashooki ka koi or chaker ho ga wo admi ja raha tha tum ne khud kaha dark nhi thi .ab wo jo phly kisi ghalat dhandhy nikla tha tumhy khara ho ker batata ke beta nhi main koi or hoon?:D apna ilaqa tu janta hai raat ko bhut kuch hota hai

o bachy tu smajh koi chori chakari koi ishq mashooki ka koi or chaker ho ga wo admi ja raha tha tum ne khud kaha dark nhi thi .ab wo jo phly kisi ghalat dhandhy nikla tha tumhy khara ho ker batata ke beta nhi main koi or hoon?:D apna ilaqa tu janta hai raat ko bhut kuch hota hai

Oy Ustaad, asi baaton ki toh main puri khabar rak ta tha, magar yeh banda mera chacha hi tha. He could not have been anyone else. Our Punjabi accent is even different from our entire village. It couldn't have been anyone else.

sometimes when my exams results are near and especially when im dreading that i would fail in some module when im dreaming, sometimes i dream about i have failed in my paper and feelings which follow in the dream i can tell you how scary those dreams are, and when i wake up and realize that results arnt out yet and there is still hope then dude i just hold my breathe and think about the prank which my brain played on me unconciously

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3404385 said:
sometimes when my exams results are near and especially when im expecting that i would fail in some module when im dreaming, sometimes i dream about i have failed in my paper and feelings which follow in the dream i can tell you how scary those dreams are, and when i wake up and realize that results arnt out yet and there is still hope then dude i just hold my breathe and think about the prank which my brain played on me unconciously

Think about women before you sleep next time-problem solved.;)

ok here is mine

its scray but funny

i was some 10-12 years old . as you many knows i was hunter since then . we have 3 major canals in area .they started from head-work panjnand and move on . two of them are some 2 km away from our homes.when spill ways closed from head-works canals become dry but there is still water somewhere deep somewhere sand . canals are some 100 meters wide and 4-5 meters deep.once at morning i want to abasia canal for fishing and i seen canal is dry little water only . i start moving in canal water it was somewhere 1 feet somewhere nothing somewhere 2-3 feet . we seen a very big turtle dead in canal .while guys was looking at it i start moving .after few meters moving alone i saw a big fish in water pool .i run on fish and catch her it was the biggest fish ever i catched .i bring it home .as before no one in home like my tinny fishes hunting but that day everyone cheer me .it was big fish so we cooked that day and whole family eat it. i was so proud on my fish .but at night what the hell happen after sleep i went in hysteria start crying and shouting ohhh fish is coming save me ohhh fish is coming save me :rofl: my whole family grand parents disturbed hours . my mom's uncle is doctor they called him he give me injection and i sleep . at morning i awake little late but i didn't remember anything. i start ready for school and everyone was looking at my face .i feel confused WTF is wrong after i come back from school my father laughed and said WO A GYA SHIKAARI :rofl:my grandma cry and hug me .she told me this story of night and warn me if i go for hunting next time she will break my bones but i still don't remember what i did that night

here is that canal spillways of abassia canal
19175872.jpg

19175931.jpg

Islamabad_March09-116.jpg

11759d1310019998-around-bahawalpur-bahawalpur-12.jpg

1961537466abbasia_canal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom