What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

once upon a time i awake from sleep for drinking water .when i open the door i seen my wife in front of me coming to me :fie: i was almost feel heart attack as she was dead before 10 years :rofl: and then she disappear in sec :P and i come back to bed and hide in blanket :cry:

Bhai ye to bata do dono main se dara kon tha ... disappear to woh hui thi aap to so gaye kambal taan kar...:rofl:

I have a few hours before I go to work so I'm off to playing Counter Strike with friends on the Internet ! See you guys...!

Heh, anyone of you have ever had an "out of body experience"? and felt weightless while sleeping? Use to happen to me a lot when I was in my late teens. Still happens , but very very rarely.

Out of the body experience in the sense that I would be sleeping, but I could see myself(my body) sleeping there on the bed.

After that I would feel weightless and it felt like I was floating around the house. It was very scary at first, and i would keep bumping into the roof and wall(at least thats what it felt like) and I hated it, felt helpless, but then slowly I got used to it. Then I taught myself to manoeuvre around the house while floating, like a baus.

Can anyone else relate to this, or am I the only crazy one here? :fie:

once upon a time i awake from sleep for drinking water .when i open the door i seen my wife in front of me coming to me :fie: i was almost feel heart attack as she was dead before 10 years :rofl: and then she disappear in sec :P and i come back to bed and hide in blanket :cry:

i think it was like you woke up still hungover and saw the dead hooker you had nice time with and you hid in the blanket :woot:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3404274 said:
i think it was like you woke up still hungover and saw the dead hooker and you hid in the blanket :woot:

i was half drunk that night :eek:

I can't remember the exact date but it happened a few months ago.

What happened was that I was in my bedroom, with my laptop, doing my business when out of the blue my mum starts walking towards my room with higher than normal pace, she spies on me because she doesn't trust me.

Anyways, just as the door was about to open, I quickly covered my tower, and switched the tab over to Youtube. Any slower and the punishment I'd have received would have been far worse than jhootay.

I've never been so terrified in my life but I waited for a few minutes and once the coast was clear, I proceeded to finish what I first started.

Heh, anyone of you have ever had out of body experience? and feel weightless while sleeping? Use to happen to me a lot when I was in my late teens. Still happens sometimes, but very rarely.

Out of the body experience in the sense that I would be sleeping, but I could see myself(my body) lying/sleeping there on the bed.

After that I would feel weightless and felt like I was floating around the house. It was very scary at first, and i would keep bumping into the roof and wall(at least thats what it felt like) and I hated it, felt helpless, but then I got used to it. Then I taught myself to manoeuvre around the house while floating, like a baus.

Can anyone else relate to this, or am I the only crazy one here?

Dunno...I'm always doing one of 3 things whenever I'm dreaming !

1) I'm in War.

2) I'm playing for Liverpool F.C

3) I'm in a harem full of Meg Ryans, Kate Beckinsales, Nicole Kidmans and Viva Biancas ! :D

Heh, anyone of you have ever had an "out of body experience"? and felt weightless while sleeping? Use to happen to me a lot when I was in my late teens. Still happens , but very very rarely.

Out of the body experience in the sense that I would be sleeping, but I could see myself(my body) sleeping there on the bed.

After that I would feel weightless and it felt like I was floating around the house. It was very scary at first, and i would keep bumping into the roof and wall(at least thats what it felt like) and I hated it, felt helpless, but then slowly I got used to it. Then I taught myself to manoeuvre around the house while floating, like a baus.

Can anyone else relate to this, or am I the only crazy one here? :fie:

do you fill yourself with helium before you go to sleep?

Back
Top Bottom