What's new

Share Your Scary Story.

One scary story I remember as a child I was in Pakistan visiting my father's ancestral home, and one day I was just standing by the door, and all of a sudden I heard a loud scream from a woman. This scream/screech was so loud it is as if her scream penetrated me. Everybody that heard it literally stopped and froze, judging by where the sound came from I could tell it came from the house in front of us, so I go outside and open up the neighbors gate to see what happened.

And what I saw was a woman lying on the ground lifelessly, I had saw someone just die. Allah maaf kara. I later learned she had been electrocuted her hand was a little wet and she went to go configure the electrical power panel (or box) that are found in many Pakistani homes, and she was electrocuted.

I will never forget her scream nor what I saw. When you hear a woman scream like that you never forget.

^
That happened to me once, but luckily the power wasn't on all the way. So I got shocked but I survived. It's a terrible feeling, especially afterwards.

Why does all this scary business happen in Pakistan, India? Why not anywhere else?

It just puts people off going there.

Why does all this scary business happen in Pakistan, India? Why not anywhere else?
Because they don't grow up in Pakistan. Parents need to kick out their children when they are 16 years old, instead they keep on breast-feeding them till they're in their 30's.

Children need to learn to fend for themselves from an early age, else they either become gossipers or conspiracy theorists. Idle mind, my friend, a very bad thing!

Because they don't grow up in Pakistan. Parents need to kick out their children when they are 16 years old, instead they keep on breast-feeding them till they're in their 30's.

Children need to learn to fend for themselves from an early age, else they either become gossipers or conspiracy theorists. Idle mind, my friend, a very bad thing!

And to think...I thought everyone was believing these stories as much as I was.:cheers:

Anyway need to zzz.:smokin:

Ok. I was ten years old. It was night time and my father told me that he was going to sleep at our Dera or farm house because he had to water the fields. I hated sleeping outside there because of the mosquitoes, so I told him I' going back to the village to sleep at home and will be back on time. He said that was fine. It was a moonless night and very dark, so I started walking back quickly. I was only really scared about the dogs at night, because they can go crazy, especially at night, due to thieves/dacoits.

So I was making my way back and it was around 2 am. Anybody from the village knows that most people go to sleep around 9 or 8, so there was not a soul to be seen. I was about to turn the corner on to my street and to my surprise I saw my uncle, with a ramal over his shoulder. I was like oh Salam chacha, you scared me. He smiled and said, oh I'm going to the fields to help your father. He smiled and kept walking. I was like ok. Just another late night. No worries. So I walked down my street and banged on our metal door.

When the door opened, it was my chachi, and was like where you coming from?

I said oh from the maraba. I saw chacha Saeed going there to water the fields.

She said Hain? Your chacha is sleeping right there on that manjii.

I was shocked. I could not believe it. I ran over to the manjii and saw him sleeping on his side. I woke him up and tried to tell him the story, but he told me to go to sleep and said I probably mistook another guy for him.

But I know what I saw.

That night still mind fucks me whenever I think about it.

The words in bold makes it a perfect "ramsay" film story :D

^
That happened to me once, but luckily the power wasn't on all the way. So I got shocked but I survived. It's a terrible feeling, especially afterwards.

Happened with me also at my tube well starter room... 5-6 seconds & my whole life gone through my eyes... it was like mout samne dekhna...:sick:

Mind you I knew ALOT of male gossipers in UK!! ALOT...Not sure if it was normal...Nope not desi gossipers but GORAY WALAY! It was new and a surprise! Everyday on public transports from bus, train to underground....the guys were seriously like gossip mongers! They had stories from their vacations to how great/ weird/ expensive London was...I was always like where did they grow up?

BTW, how old were you when you got "kicked out"? You seem to use that alot! :P

bhaga nahin tha burbaak,neend agaye thi yar:alcoholic:

Kya yaar maine itni mehnet se apna experience tumhare kehne per ungliyan tor tor ke type kiya aur tum ho ki sone chale gaye:angry:

tumhe to pata hai main jyada type karta hun to mujhe jyada daru peeni parti hai...:alcoholic:

Kya yaar maine itni mehnet se apna experience tumhare kehne per ungliyan tor tor ke type kiya aur tum ho ki sone chale gaye:angry:

tumhe to pata hai main jyada type karta hun to mujhe jyada daru peeni parti hai...:alcoholic:

oho to main yahan konsa hosh main tha:D:alcoholic:

Mind you I knew ALOT of male gossipers in UK!! ALOT...Not sure if it was normal...Nope not desi gossipers but GORAY WALAY! It was new and a surprise! Everyday on public transports from bus, train to underground....the guys were seriously like gossip mongers! They had stories from their vacations to how great/ weird/ expensive London was...I was always like where did they grow up?

BTW, how old were you when you got "kicked out"? You seem to use that alot! :P

Arrey nahi apna Hyperion bhi to abhi 5 saal ka hai ... 11 more years to go...:enjoy:
By the way mere parents to mujhe abhi tak jhel rahe hain... woh kya hai ki main mummy ka dulara hun...:cool:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom