What's new

Shanghai pentagon?

What are you talking about? Chinese can't count? Think hard, think abacas. Every ancient civilizations knew how to keep count, I am talking about the `symbols', they are Arabic. Stop using it. Use your ancient Indian symbols. I am sure it will come natural.

Did I write ...Chinese Can't Count.:hitwall:..you are twisting it the way you want.......:what:...My first post was a comment on Copied Design of Pantagon...:pop:..you are the one who brought Arabic Numbers into discussion.:blink:

And for your information.....We still use Indian numerical while using our National language.

Did I write ...Chinese Can't Count.:hitwall:..you are twisting it the way you want.......:what:...My first post was a comment on Copied Design of Pantagon...:pop:..you are the one who brought Arabic Numbers into discussion.:blink:

You still don't get it, every one learns from every one else. That's the reason I brought up the Arabic number issue after you are the one who mentioned "Chinese don't copy".

Like I mentioned in some other threads, it's called bio-engineering. Some dumb *** will always invented something. Once it's there, learn from it and figure out to make one is easier.

When we don't have anything to "copy", we make. Nukes, Rockets, Missiles, SSBNs, satellites, you name it. Try to locate source how Chinese copy these things. Then you let me know.

Wouldn't it be US dreams if indeed those little green men were in a saucer crashed in 51 and be able to learn from it? You tell me.

Without inheritance of Civilization, how can new invention be made?

You were suggesting we should all abolish schools, and let the genius kids learn by themselves? Guess what, an IQ of 150+ can only make him/herself to a level of 4th grade in elementary school without any "copy" process involved.

You still don't get it, every one learns from every one else. That's the reason I brought up the Arabic number issue after you are the one who mentioned "Chinese don't copy".

Like I mentioned in some other threads, it's called bio-engineering. Some dumb *** will always invented something. Once it's there, learn from it and figure out to make one is easier.

When we don't have anything to "copy", we make. Nukes, Rockets, Missiles, SSBNs, satellites, you name it. Try to locate source how Chinese copy these things. Then you let me know.

Chinese `stole all nuclear secrets' - News - The Independent

Since we've got "pentagon", take a good look at the "White House" here----

:rofl:

URL]

:smitten: :china:

If there is a White House, there must be a Capitol Hill.

Brand-new " Capitol Hill "---------------

URL]

It's a lavish County Office Complex built in the poorest county in Anhui Province, using public funds. 13 corrupted officials were suspended. 1 of them was trialed for murder. Time: 2007.

Now the "Capitol Hill " is used as the local county townhall.
:smitten:

Hello there, should I get some popcorn fellas!!

My second post (considering first one was in intro thread).

This forum is hilarious, no seriously :O) It has more entertainment value than all the other discussion groups put together!!

Anyways, a quick hi to my fellow Indian, Chinese and Pakistani members.

Cheers, you will hear more from me!
TC

The Indian claim of all numerals is wrong. To start with the digit zero which is "sifar" in Arabic was invented by the Arab Mathematician Jabir bin-Hayan. Telling the Chinese they copy. Every Indian movie and entertainment show is a copy of US or UK Films and programs.

If there is a White House, there must be a Capitol Hill.

Brand-new " Capitol Hill "---------------

URL]

It's a lavish County Office Complex built in the poorest county in Anhui Province, using public funds. 13 corrupted officials were suspended. 1 of them was trialed for murder. Time: 2007.

Now the "Capitol Hill " is used as the local county townhall.
:smitten:

wow so weird seeing that building with the chinese flag, now i hope those corrupt morons got what they deserve

The Arabic numerals are the ten digits (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9). They are descended from Indian numerals and the Hindu-Arabic numeral system developed by Indian mathematicians, by which a sequence of digits such as "975" is read as a whole number. The Indian numerals were adopted by the Persian mathematicians in India, and passed on to the Arabs further west. The numerals were modified in shape as they were passed along, and developed their European shapes by the time they reached North Africa. From there they were transmitted to Europe in the Middle Ages. The use of Arabic numerals spread around the world through European trade, books and colonialism. Today they are the most common symbolic representation of numbers in the world.:partay:

Arabic numerals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arabic Numerals

Guess who has to stop using the number system now.....
Well, Jai hind - Bharat - the seeker of knowledge.

The Indian claim of all numerals is wrong. To start with the digit zero which is "sifar" in Arabic was invented by the Arab Mathematician Jabir bin-Hayan. Telling the Chinese they copy. Every Indian movie and entertainment show is a copy of US or UK Films and programs.

Dead wrong. Do your research well. India rules the field of mathematics.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom