What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original article I could not find on the net, but the twist given by the insecure pakistani media sure seems missing from the coverpage of the magazine AND other reporting on the article.

Heck the coverpage says ''and what India means to the world as a Muslim power''

Shahrukh-Khan-on-Outlook-Turning-Points.jpg

What a bunch of pre-conditioned hypocrites.

as far as parties like shiv senah rss and bjp are active no relief for muslims there we have seen statements from imran hashmi and shabana kazmi that what happens in india
Yet they ate happy to earn their millions and living in their country. I am happy you got a chance to justify pakistan's existence.

Yet they ate happy to earn their millions and living in their country. I am happy you got a chance to justify pakistan's existence.

that is not about them only you must think that the people who are doing this to a star who earns millions than what will they do with a comman muslim

does all these belong to a religious perspective i cant see all of them to be in the category except a couple...btw have you ever heard the quotation "100 chohay kha k bili haj pe chali" You deny one basic pillar and rest all doesnot mean much
Ever heard of the quotation "Pot calling kettle black".

This whole thread is based on interview of Shahrukh Khan, a heartthrob of nation of 1.2 billion people with 80% Hindus saying that Some Politicians passes wrong comments about him. He is exercising his Freedom of Expression Right and he is allowed to say how some people are against Hindu-Muslim solidarity in India. Nothing more than that.

But here you guys have made a Local News on Interview of an India, and Indian Social issue, both happen to be banned topics and above 350 posts made in 23 pages. And Mods allowing these threads.

Now tell me, who is obsessed with whom ? Who has wrong priorities ? Why people are concerned about one Indian Muslim rather than thousands in their own country. Did you even see today's news ? Karachi Killings of 5 people and two terrorist groups fighting resulting in 34 deaths which denotes serious trouble in Pakistan.

I have no problem with you or any Pakistani. I am just telling you guys that instead of preaching Holier than Thou, better discuss more pressing issues.

I have discussed about problems in my country in detail but trolls have given freedom to post pathetic statements and ruining the discussion.

@KRAIT, do you think shahrukh should be grateful to people for watching his movie? Why?
Most people who think he should keep his mouth shut because he got already quite a lot, basically comparing the situation if he was in pakistan.
He is not even an immigrant( not that it would have mattered), he is Indian.

And he has nothing to gain from the outburst, I dont think he will ever join politics or become a muslim community leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is not about them only you must think that the people who are doing this to a star who earns millions than what will they do with a comman muslim

Please continue thinking about that. Pakistan will have a bright future.

Ever heard of the quotation "Pot calling kettle black".

This whole thread is based on interview of Shahrukh Khan, a heartthrob of nation of 1.2 billion people with 80% Hindus saying that Some Politicians passes wrong comments about him. He is exercising his Freedom of Expression Right and he is allowed to say how some people are against Hindu-Muslim solidarity in India. Nothing more than that.

But here you guys have made a Local News on Interview of an India, and Indian Social issue, both happen to be banned topics and above 350 posts made in 23 pages. And Mods allowing these threads.

Now tell me, who is obsessed with whom ? Who has wrong priorities ? Why people are concerned about one Indian Muslim rather than thousands in their own country. Did you even see today's news ? Karachi Killings of 5 people and two terrorist groups fighting resulting in 34 deaths which denotes serious trouble in Pakistan.

I have no problem with you or any Pakistani. I am just telling you guys that instead of preaching Holier than Thou, better discuss more pressing issues.

I have discussed about problems in my country in detail but trolls have given freedom to post pathetic statements and ruining the discussion.

lol more than any Pakistani you are the one trying to extend the life of this thread by picking one point from here and other form there ... you are trying to put too much scattered things in one post of yours ....i just mentioned one point based upon what my religion is and heck where you started and where you ended ...duh ..... you can think of what you want in india ...and i will pursue with what i think of him thats the compressed version

Now you can do all the ifs and buts and involve talibans and dont know what you want, the point is more than any Pakistani or other indian here its you who is trying to take your grudge off one way or the other because someone mentioned something that may have hit against your views for that person

thats why i dont jump into such threads where people are not flexible enough to accept what others think about a subject rather always trying to prove they are the one who have the sole right to rightly comprehend, defend and offend

when everybody has left the thread you are the sole one here trying to post long comments meanwhile keeping the thread active ....

your views are with you and mine are with me you would have argued or criticized me if any of my post had contained any such comment that would have offended either india or your fellow hindus ...my point was simple based upon the teachings and you are trying ever little bit since then to prove something which nobody at my side wants to accept ...so let it be....peace

@Mani2020 :hitwall: What you wanted to say ? :blink:

Leave. :enjoy:

@Mani2020 :hitwall: What you wanted to say ? :blink:

Leave. :enjoy:

what you didnt want to understand :tup:

you too enjoy and waste your energy in something productive ....you are all guns blazing just to defend a person who might be the most innocent in your eyes but for me he is a wrong doer in many cases ...for things that are restricted in the religion he claims he belongs too ....sigh

you too enjoy and waste your energy in something productive ....you are all guns blazing just to defend a person who might be the most innocent in your eyes but for me he is a wrong doer in many cases ...for things that are restricted in the religion he claims he belongs too ....sigh

what did shahrukh do wrong? Do you not subscribe to @Aeronaut 's 'tailor made islam' or you have got any red lines.. :)

Yaar this is the problem. You start deciding who is true Muslim and who is not instead of looking at him as an Indian and as a Muslim what has he done.

You guys start Certificate Issuance for every Muslim. I am defending him as he is Indian and a Muslim. He has presented very good image of Indian Muslims.

If you want to decide who is true Muslim and who is not, keep it to Pakistanis only. Just leave Indian Muslims out of this.

I take it as insult of Indian Muslims and a good citizen of India.

what did shahrukh do wrong? Do you not subscribe to @Aeronaut 's 'tailor made islam' or you have got any red lines.. :)

check out my first post where i mentioned the things that are prohibited in islam and he committed ....

He exposed six pack earlier.

Now how much "secularism" has been exposed?// Level 5.?

Is it the level at which Pakistani members go "YaY".. or just low basiC levels.???? :what:

Yaar this is the problem. You start deciding who is true Muslim and who is not instead of looking at him as an Indian and as a Muslim what has he done.

You guys start Certificate Issuance for every Muslim. I am defending him as he is Indian and a Muslim. He has presented very good image of Indian Muslims.

If you want to decide who is true Muslim and who is not, keep it to Pakistanis only. Just leave Indian Muslims out of this.

I take it as insult of Indian Muslims and a good citizen of India.

who i am to decide i just mentioned the things that are not allowed in Islam and no muslim should commit such things regardless of where he lives may it be Pakistan or india ...i commented on him for him being a muslim and not an indian citizen ...really i dont give a damn about what indians do and realistically it shouldnot be my concern until and unless their actions are harming my country ...but for him being a muslim i posted what i felt ....now you can take him hug him defend him as an indian ...but when i see any such muslim violating any major rule set by Islam then i will comment regardless of is he a Pakistani, american or indian .....so lets end it here ....

this discussion is going no where

this thread is 25 page long, which post?

lol now its even difficult for me to find that ....ask krait as he quoted it may find that or else let me search that for you in some minutes or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom