What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you are giving this argument that Either you are fully here or Fully there,

Than this might disqualify many Muslims around the world including Pakistanis ?

And who will determine who is True Muslim and Non Muslim ?[/B]

By that i meant either you practice one religion or other and not both.... i dont know any muslim here who is stuck b/w two religions i.e practicing both

If you are confusing it with culture than culture is a different aspect ...people tend to adopt little bit of other cultures when they live in alien societies ...like a muslim born in US may have some attributes of their culture inherited in him but practicing christanity or judaism is a totally different thing ....

In all these years he is still not sure who he is ...either you are fully here or fully there ....but he is in b/w ...even if he is doing so just to protect his image in india ...either ways he is a looser

:lol::lol: His bank balance suggests otherwise......

Really ? Did you say RECENTLY ?

Pakistan has recorded at least 2,642 sectarian attacks, killing 3,963 people since 1989, according to the South Asia Terrorism Portal (SATP) database.

Pakistan Assessment 2012

late 80s is the time where talibanization started (roughly that period).. ..they were there all that time its just after attack on afghanistan they have really started to up the anti

:lol::lol: His bank balance suggests otherwise......

:hitwall: :hitwall:

By that i meant either you practice one religion or other and not both.... i dont know any muslim here who is stuck b/w two religions i.e practicing both If you are confusing it with culture than culture is a different aspect ...people tend to adopt little bit of other cultures when they live in alien societies ...like a muslim born in US may have some attributes of their culture inherited in him but practicing christanity or judaism is a totally different thing ....
Who says he is a Hindu ? I go to Gurudwara, does that make me Sikh ? I went to Mahavir Jee, all Jain Temples, does that make me Jain ?

He is an Indian first and Muslim second and we are proud of it.

Look at his charity work. And he doesn't flaunt about it. But Indian Media are good stalkers and they got the records of his Charity work.

Does he has to take certificate from you or a Maulvi ?

They demanded this on the bases of area.

100% agreed. :tup:

Those demands were extremely illegitimate, he never asked for populationwise electorate. I heard you guys are taught about Rahmat Ali's map of Pakistan, that map seems like a joke but Pakistanis take it too seriously.

Babri Mosque wasnt built on top of a temple.

You can repeat this lie a 1000 times but it has been refuted with proof that the mosque was indeed built destroying the temple which was nothing new to the islamic barbarian invaders of that time.

And even Haga Sophia was a Church.Your logic is flawed.

Don't care ......Not my country , not my religion

Before a temple there was non-religious ppl living there. Therefore, most Indians are not Hindus.

As usual failed BS from a pakistani.

Why would we be jealous of a nation like India?

Because it is doing a 1000 times better than your nation pakistan.

Mumbai: Bollywood king Shahrukh Khan has exposed so-called secular face of world largest democracy India, expressing his agony he is facing for being born as a Muslim.

SRK wrote an article titled Being a Khan for Outlook Turning Points magazine.

Khan said in an article for Outlook Turning Points magazine, many politicians asked him to go back to his native homeland: Pakistan, after 9/11 incident.

“I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India".

"There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighboring nation (Pakistan) rather than my own country – this even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my ‘original’ homeland.”

“I gave my son and daughter names that could pass for generic (pan-India and pan-religious) ones – Aryan and Suhana,”Shahrukh Khan said.
“The Khan has been bequeathed by me so they can’t really escape it.
Khan said that he pronounced names of his children with his epiglottis when asked by Muslims and throw the Aryan as evidence of their race when non-Muslims enquire. "I imagine this will prevent my offspring from receiving unwarranted eviction orders or random fatwas in the future,” said Khan.

Khan said that he was pressed to make the film My Name is Khan to prove a point after being repeatedly detained in US airports because of his last name.

He said he was grilled at the airport for hours about my last name when he was going to promote the film in America for the first time.

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism - thenews.com.pk

It is all your fault. why did not you take all your muslim brothers back with you when you created pakistan on the basis of religious identity ? when you took some part of india for muslims only, then and there you and all your muslim brothers lost all the rights to live in india. its our magnanimity that we are letting them live in india with all their rights intact, not your haq, people will always question why they are living in india when their forefathers already taken their land, so basically it is you, who are responsible for their plight. for my indian muslim brothers, it dosent matter if one or two lunatics hate you because of those fanatic muslim league stooges, you all are my brothers and will remain my brothers.

1989 is the time where talibanization started (roughly that period).. ..they were there all that time its just after attack on afghanistan they have really started to up the anti:hitwall: :hitwall:
And who supported Taliban. North Korea ?

And he said it has been recent killings. I just proved it has been going for 24 years.

Think Tanks going wild! Wow I would love to read their long lenghty posts

This forum has turned to crap

Trolls, lowlives, and jobless ppl are being selected as TT...

Need complete devolution of this TT post

Says person who uses personal attack in every single post .

@Don Jaguar , what do you say about this map. Why do you guys take this map so seriously. :cheesy:

dinia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was around 65 million here at that time.

That still makes it 70%.

you are saying this? Please reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom