What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
who i am to decide i just mentioned the things that are not allowed in Islam and no muslim should commit such things regardless of where he lives may it be Pakistan or india ...i commented on him for him being a muslim and not an indian citizen ...really i dont give a damn about what indians do and realistically it shouldnot be my concern until and unless there actions are harming my country ...but for him being a muslim i posted what i felt ....now you can take him hug him defend him as an indian ...but when i see any such muslim violating any major rule set by Islam then i will comment regardless of is he a Pakistani, american or indian .....so lets end it here ....this discussion is going no where lol now its even difficult for me to find that ....ask krait as he quoted it may find that or else let me search that for you in some minutes or so

Yaar your country take Loans and Aid. Isn't Taking Loan on Interest Haraam in Islam ? :hitwall:

Your leaders and PA officials drink Alcohol, Isn't it haraam in Islam ? :hitwall:

I can go on and on from killing of innocents to many other prohibited things, So first look at your society and nation and then start passing judgement.

check out my first post where i mentioned the things that are prohibited in islam and he committed ....

So he did lot of things prohibited.

How much jail years , lashes or any other punishment is that eligible , if he was born in Pakistan ??

Yaar your country take Loans and Aid. Isn't Taking Loan on Interest Haraam in Islam ? :hitwall:

Your leaders and PA officials drink Alcohol, Isn't it haraam in Islam ? :hitwall:

I can go on and on from killing of innocents to many other prohibited things, So first look at your society and nation and then start passing judgement.

and what made you think i dont criticize them or raise questions on them :hitwall: was what i said in previous post in french or spanish so it is hard for you to understand

i said

but when i see any such muslim violating any major rule set by Islam then i will comment regardless of is he a Pakistani, american or indian .....so lets end it here ....

its just you are obsessed with bringing Pakistan in everything ... you are repeating these thing time and time again ...:hitwall:

have someone hit your head ...so you are acting as a numbskull ...or you want to prove a point here ...look i can argue as much as i can ....

Go have a some open air ...

@Mani2020 I want you to focus on Pakistan first. Don' give vote to any Politician. Don't support your Army. So on and so forth.

Start a thread on it if you want to instead of bashing an Indian Muslim. I will keep defending him continuously. :D

I don't like his movies but as a human being, he is a great person. A True Indian and a True Muslim. Period. :butcher:

You got problem, deal with it. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
So he did lot of things prohibited.

How much jail years , lashes or any other punishment is that eligible , if he was born in Pakistan ??

dont worry he wouldnot have any ........ dont tell that your people dont argue or you try to shut them up the same way ....or twist the words just to prove something you wish to

@Mani2020 I want you to focus on Pakistan first. Don' give vote to any Politician. Don't support your Army. So on and so forth.

Start a thread on it if you want to isntad of bashing an Indian Muslim. I will keep defending him continuously. :D

i am not obsessed like you to start such a thread which has a sole purpose to bash others and prolong discussions by rhetoric ...this specialty rests with you ...so :tup:

before anyone including himself tries to justify let me ask a rational question

is he really a muslim? having khan as a sir name or having a muslim name doesnot mean you have fullfilled all the obligations of being a muslim .

Three major things that raise eyebrow

He is married to a hindu girl while in Islam a muslim man is allowed to marry either a muslim girl or a christen girl and none other

He has small temple in his house whereas Islam strictly forbids any such act

His children are half muslims half hindus ....they recite both Quran verses as well as the hindu religious things

I dont know then where he looks like a muslim .... why indian politicians are treating him like such just because his name sounds like a muslim ....they better keep him with their self and dont try to create a liability on others ...

In all these years he is still not sure who he is ...either you are fully here or fully there ....but he is in b/w ...even if he is doing so just to protect his image in india ...either ways he is a looser

I have heard exactly same thing from my educated muslim friends. Would you be happier if his wife converted to islam/christianity and his children brought up as muslim only?
I do respect him for respecting his wife and considering the fact that the children does not belong to himself only.
I would expect same from a hindu male (say hritik roshan) , to respect his wife's religion, make her feel at home and bring their kids as per wishes of his wife (and his own wishes as well).

If islam does not permit such thing, it shows islam in poor light, not shahrukh khan in any way.

Start a thread on it if you want to instead of bashing an Indian Muslim. I will keep defending him continuously. :D

I don't like his movies but as a human being, he is a great person. A True Indian and a True Muslim. Period. :butcher:

You got problem, deal with it. :cool:

look at the pages and ask yourself who had the problem and who posted complete bullsh!t involving talibans , pakistan army and dont know what when the topic was 360 degree opposite .... ..:cheers:

I have heard exactly same thing from my educated muslim friends. Would you be happier if his wife converted to islam/christianity and his children brought up as muslim only?
I do respect him for respecting his wife and considering the fact that the children does not belong to himself only.
I would expect same from a hindu male (say hritik roshan) , to respect his wife's religion, make her feel at home and bring their kids as per wishes of his wife (and his own wishes as well).

If islam does not permit such thing, it shows islam in poor light, not shahrukh khan in any way.

again you are on a wrong side of the conclusion...my point was either he would have followed the rules at first place and if not then he should be either here or there ...mean practice a single religion and not stuck in b/w two like he is doing

the banya, brahman, pundit mentality will lead india to nowhere

look at the pages and ask yourself who had the problem and who posted complete bullsh!t involving talibans , pakistan army and dont know what when the topic was 360 degree opposite .... ..:cheers:
Yup, I highlighted who is good and who is bad.

People started with Shahrukh Khan then they generalized it and start old Rona Dhona of see how oppressed are Indian Muslims. they do it in every thread related to Indian Muslims. hey did same in the thread on Beard of Indian Muslim. They brought Indian Muslims, I told them about Pakistani Muslims. Tit for Tat. :D

I just love to tell post facts, figures, stats and valid arguments. :angel:

the banya, brahman, pundit mentality will lead india to nowhere
:rofl: And where did your "superior" mentality led you to. :lol:

Yup, I highlighted who is good and who is bad.

People started with Shahrukh Khan then they generalized it and start old Rona Dhona of see how oppressed are Indian Muslims. they do it in every thread related to Indian Muslims. hey did same in the thread on Beard of Indian Muslim. They brought Indian Muslims, I told them about Pakistani Muslims. Tit for Tat. :D

I just love to tell post facts, figures, stats and valid arguments. :angel:

It was just to one idnian muslim and no one generalized it or spoke for all indian muslims that too because he came in public saying what you read in the first post ....now better would be you ask your country mate to limit his speech either to only india or doesnot raise such issues at all else when someone else will have a say on that ..many will have burning a$$es

start from your home and then pin-point others then as you say

So many people were hurling racist abuses at the Muhajirs..I can name few of them right now..but let it go. The point is when people who were supposed to be a single nation - Muslim nation - can become ethnically conscious and hurl abuses at the Muhajirs who were the main reason behind the creation of Pakistan, then there will be some people on this side of the border who say "Muslims go to Pk" because they apparently believe in Jinnah and Iqbal's philosophy. So I dont see why Pakistanis are getting worked up over this.

Pakistan is a big country and you can find ignorant people in big countries. However, woh ek abuse hurl kareinge, poora Pakistan 10 karega. Speaking purely statistically, Muhajirs are probably the 2nd strongest group in Pakistan after Punjabis. With CoAS, President, PM, nuclear scientists, Pakistani founding fathers (none of the MQM)... all from Urdu speaking backgrounds, only a fool would equate them as the same status as Indian Muslims.

All the abuse is for MQM people only.

It was just to one idnian muslim and no one generalized it or spoke for all indian muslims that too because he came in public saying what you read in the first post ....now better would be you ask your country mate to limit his speech either to only india or doesnot raise such issues at all else when someone else will have a say on that ..many will have burning a$$es start from your home and then pin-point others then as you say
Firstly, no one in Media giving it that coverage than Pakistani media which over and over again try to prove that Indian Muslims are oppressed. I can give you hundreds of videos on that.

Also this is what he said,

“I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India".

"There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighboring nation (Pakistan) rather than my own country – this even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my ‘original’ homeland.

Note that he is only talking about himself, not about common Indian Muslims. You guys are generalizing it.

He is not called Muhajir or any thing by society, just handful of Politicians for Political reasons and some hard liner Muslims.

“I gave my son and daughter names that could pass for generic (pan-India and pan-religious) ones – Aryan and Suhana,”

"I imagine this will prevent my offspring from receiving unwarranted eviction orders or random fatwas in the future,”

This is the reality. From your own Media.

Pakistan 's Identity is based on hating India - YouTube

Not true.. I am a Gujarati ethnicly who moved to Pakistan recently...
Our muhalla loved Pakistan especially after the 2001 riots that killed many of us, we (across in pakistan as well) developed hatred for many Indians which is why many of us signed for visa to Pakistan after 2001
You are illegal gujrati from indian gujrat moved to Pakistan after 2001 riots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom