What's new

Shahid Khaqan Abbasi elected as Prime Minister of Pakistan

Aap bhi na:lol: wohi baat " opper wala jane " Never heard Jese log wese Frishte? Ya jese log wese Hukmaran?

That's the only answer i could have given.

I really believe only god knows.

Sir kal k lamhe ka pata nahi. 6 mahiney baad k kia date don

PM SKA was involved in PIA debacle. How much truth in it God knows.

Lol

The oath ceremony.

How can a person not shizz himself when one does that?

I hope now you understand why I was against ouster of NS, Its now time for This Khakan to fill his coffers and nawaz all his relatives and friends and tatty chuks. Nothing changes in Pakistan, nothing will unless people change...that is what Allah promised you.

Shahid Khaqan Abbasi holds degrees from UCLA and George Washington University
Also he has a case in nab :D

I hope now you understand why I was against ouster of NS, Its now time for This Khakan to fill his coffers and nawaz all his relatives and friends and tatty chuks. Nothing changes in Pakistan, nothing will unless people change...that is what Allah promised you.
He has a case against him jail is waiting :D

Aap bhi na:lol: wohi baat " opper wala jane " Never heard Jese log wese Frishte? Ya jese log wese Hukmaran?
Jahaz awam jahaz hukmaran :crazy_pilot:

He's just temporary, Pakistan is about to get a full time clown as a PM.

shehbaz-sharif-759.jpg

A sad state. Where the most corrupt businessman are elected as PM in Pakistan.

A gentleman and dedicated person elected as PM. He is honest, simple , hardworking and humble person.

Very sad and immature behavior from shah mehmood. We should set good example for people to follow.

A gentleman and dedicated person elected as PM. He is honest, simple , hardworking and humble person.

Very sad and immature behavior from shah mehmood. We should set good example for people to follow.
Nawa aya ey soniya :D
@PakSword

Back
Top Bottom