What's new

Shahid Khaqan Abbasi elected as Prime Minister of Pakistan

Model town dead deserved what they get. They were murtids following Padri.

I don't see those people hurting any body. In a democracy you're allowed free speech. In the Sharif dictatorship that is frowned upon. Sad and these are the same people that say democracy is in threat when ever they're exposed.

He's just temporary, Pakistan is about to get a full time clown as a PM.

shehbaz-sharif-759.jpg

Any idiot can get laid when they're famous. That's easy. It's getting laid when you're not famous that takes some talent.

Good. Time to get the ball rolling. I am surprised the replacement has been filled quickly to ensure the democracy process goes on.

Looking forward to learn about Shahid Khaqan Abbasi. For a change, people support has been elected instead of family-brand. :)

I don't see those people hurting any body. In a democracy you're allowed free speech. In the Sharif dictatorship that is frowned upon. Sad and these are the same people that say democracy is in threat when ever they're exposed.

If free speech was not allowed, then there would be no dharna for the last few years.

The moment people cross the line against police after being warned not to escalate, then casualty is expected. Same story in North America. It is unfortunate incident but deliberate provocation invited casualty in the name of politics.

The demonstration should have been hosted peacefully like dharna instead of using provoking tactic to cause reaction. You really think police enforcement won't respond after they warn the demonstration not to cross the line instigating the provocation tactic to cause the reaction in the name of politics? Police deal with the hostiles all the times in North America where the casualty is expected.

Good. Time to get the ball rolling. I am surprised the replacement has been filled quickly to ensure the democracy process goes on.

Looking forward to learn about Shahid Khaqan Abbasi. For a change, people support has been elected instead of family-brand. :)

If free speech was not allowed, then there would be no dharna for the last few years.

The moment people cross the line against police after being warned not to escalate, then casualty is expected. Same story in North America. It is unfortunate incident but deliberate provocation invited casualty in the name of politics.

The demonstration should have been hosted peacefully like dharna instead of using provoking tactic to cause reaction. You really think police enforcement won't respond after they warn the demonstration not to cross the line instigating the provocation tactic to cause the reaction in the name of politics? Police deal with the hostiles all the times in North America where the casualty is expected.

They were firing inside a building of theirs with assault rifles and beating elderly people. I have never seen anything like that in North America. I don't care what they did you don't shoot unarmed people. The Barricades were allowed. Police are meant to protect not massacre. Good to know you support the killing of unarmed Pakistanis

They were firing inside a building of theirs with assault rifles and beating elderly people. I have never seen anything like that in North America. I don't care what they did you don't shoot unarmed people. The Barricades were allowed. Police are meant to protect not massacre. Good to know you support the killing of unarmed Pakistanis

Clearly you are not familiar with North America despite living in Canada. Police deal with the hostiles all the time. Most of victims are black. Even then, there has been clashes between demonstrators and police lately in regards to Donald Trump.

And police were provoked to fire at the last resort. Those demonstrators were instigating throughout the scene causing reaction in the name of politics. What do you think will happen when police are instigated? No casualty?

That being said, it was unfortunate affair that should have avoided. The casualty is expected when the police enforcement are provoked despite warning the protestors not to escalate any further.

Clearly you are not familiar with North America despite living in Canada. Police deal with the hostiles all the time. Most of victims are black. Even then, there has been clashes between demonstrators and police lately in regards to Donald Trump.

And police were provoked to fire at the last resort. Those demonstrators were instigating throughout the scene causing reaction in the name of politics. What do you think will happen when police are instigated? No casualty?

Instigated? Lol cut the bull shit. Police here don't fire AKs at people without weapons. Take your head out your ***.

Instigated? Lol cut the bull shit. Police here don't fire AKs at people without weapons. Take your head out your ***.

It is hard to believe that you despite being Canadian is not acquainted with the ground reality on North America never mind on Model town where police enforcement fired at the last resort after warning the demonstrators repeatedly not to cross the lines, yet the demonstrators crossed the line hence the unfortunately casualty. Should have known by the tone of your language judging by the bold.

If police enforcement really enjoy killing innocent people for no reason, then there would have been bigger casualty during the dharnas which housed thousands of thousands of people.

It is hard to believe that you despite being Canadian is not acquainted with the ground reality on North America never mind on Model town where police enforcement fired at the last resort after warning the demonstrators repeatedly not to cross the lines, yet the demonstrators crossed the line hence the unfortunately casualty. Should have known by the tone of your language judging by the bold.

If police enforcement really enjoy killing innocent people for no reason, then there would have been bigger casualty during the dharnas which housed thousands of thousands of people.

Crossed the line by protesting? Sounds about right. Btw when you're trying to trick people and get them on your side you're not supposed to make it obvious.

Crossed the line by protesting? Sounds about right. Btw when you're trying to trick people and get them on your side you're not supposed to make it obvious.

No offense, but given as you are not familiar with the ground reality on North America in regards to police enforcement should be last to presume lecture on the unfortunate incident.

No offense, but given as you are not familiar with the ground reality on North America in regards to police enforcement should be last to presume lecture on the unfortunate incident.

Can't really take your words seriously. I guess Punjab police didn't know the difference between armed and unarmed. But hey maybe they'll find out some day.

Lost all respect for Gadi nashin peer known as Shah mehmood Qureshi, who's father and himself is known to loot poor and uneducated people of south punjab by claiming fake ancestries. Today he refused to hand shake with Abbasi, PM of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom