What's new

Shahid Afridi punishing indians.

Shaid Afridi

-- Afridi has scored three of the top six fastest centuries in ODIs, including the fastest which was made in 37 balls. He has also scored the second-fastest fifty- in 18 balls on two occasions
-- Afridi has hit 288 sixes in ODIs, the most by any player
-- Afridi is one of only three players who have scored over 5000 runs and picked up over 250 wickets in ODIs

& Shaid Afridi have most Centuries against India

Here is Shahid's ODI record for you and all.. Only 6 centuries in 312 matches with a great average of 23.93..

Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 4s 6s Ct St
ODIs 312 293 18 6583 124 23.93 5787 113.75 6 31 602 288 101 0

Below is the list of Shahid's ODI centuries

Score Oposition Ground Date
102 Sri Lanka Nairobi Oct 1996
109 India Toronto Sep 1998
108 NewZealand Sharjah Apr 2002
102 India Kanpur April 2005
124 Bangladesh Dambulla June 2010
109 Sri Lanka Dambulla Jun 2010

only 2 against evil Bharatis and you call it most... lol

No we dont blame you in cricket-- after losing-- we blame the wickets--then blame the captain-- then the selection committee-- then the chairman of the board-- then the system-- then the gora for inventing such a funny game-- in the end we change the captain-- and all is well-- where in all this blaming indians come-- you tell me--
That's not true always.. Pakistani hockey team blamed pressure built up by Indian audience in Commonwealth games for their failures...

AFRIDI to lala hae , real Pathan and it is reality that Pathans have ruled PAKISTANI cricket through their aggression and leadership........... i pray that AFRIDI bhi repeat history of 1992, when tigers of IMRAN KHAN won the world cup and made us proud and when Younis Khans team rocked 2009 t20 cup. even this time YOUNIS, GULL, MISBAH and SHAHID are pathan and all backbone of our team..... in others Umar akmal amd shazaib are really exciting young guns.......................best wishes team PAKISTAN

Here is Shahid's ODI record for you and all.. Only 6 centuries in 312 matches with a great average of 23.93..

Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 4s 6s Ct St
ODIs 312 293 18 6583 124 23.93 5787 113.75 6 31 602 288 101 0

Below is the list of Shahid's ODI centuries

Score Oposition Ground Date
102 Sri Lanka Nairobi Oct 1996
109 India Toronto Sep 1998
108 NewZealand Sharjah Apr 2002
102 India Kanpur April 2005
124 Bangladesh Dambulla June 2010
109 Sri Lanka Dambulla Jun 2010

only 2 against evil Bharatis and you call it most... lol

you have wrong idea , Look at this :-

ODIs :- 6 Centuries - 2 against India
Test :- 6 Centuries - 3 against India

indian people lived moments only of once and twice sachin won against shoaib and thats it and anil kumble wickets if you take whole cricketing record from A to Z pakistan is in front of india in wickets and matches won and records always made against india wasim,waqar,aqib,inzi,saeeed,amir sohail,javed miandad, and etc always hit india hard but who had hit pakistan hard from indian side sachin only anil hit only once but names which i have mentioned did thrice or more we have won matches which india should have won easily remember chenai test saqlain devastating wickets where you hero sachin made you loose the match against pakistan when you need few runs and he got out this is not once but in ODI wasim and waqr toyed with sachin but he is best batsman of all time which i agree

i can see where thats coming from-- its not our fault your teams record is very below par, when it comes to one on one matches-- all the tendulkers-- sehwags--dravids-- pathans- azharudins- kapils-- et al-- have failed to perform consistently against Pakistan-- all have fallen in front of the mighty Pakistani team-- i am not saying it-- its in the records-- it in the history books-- all you have to do is to come out of the delusional state-- and start talking facts--
from 2003 onwards, i havent seen pakistan performing good against us, but still if india doesnt get this cup, i will be happy to see it in srilanka or pakistan's hands.

@ Topic...

For a 6 down batsman, 23 is not a a bad average... Afridi is a good player, good bowling all-rounder.. But we must not forget that Its not only game which make you great (from good). its player's character which make them great... and unfortunately afridi has not that...

He can be ranked as a good player who can bat and bowl well, He can't be pt into the league of sir garry sobers, sir Imran khan, Sir Sachin, Great Wasim and others...

he is not a kind of batter whom any one afraid to ball... He is an extra-ordinary slogger...

afridi is greaT he has scored when IT matters plus takes the wIkect that matters he's the best ..plus he's BOOM BOOM...:sniper::sniper:

yes he is extra ordinaery slogger but in the game what matters runs not sloging or batting techniqally if he continue hitting indian bowling attack out of park no matter how will count on board slooging or cover drive at score board do not count

Back
Top Bottom