What's new

Shahid Afridi punishing indians.

and wen was the last time afridi played such kind of innings? his batting has nose dived in recent times and he is more of bowling all rounder now.

In Asian cup 100 against Sri Lanka in lights of Murali ,and in same series 100 and odd runs against Bangladesh.

More recently 65 from 25 balls against NZ in NZ and them 44 from 30 odd deliveries against NZ in same series

A childish thread with commensurate responses.

Now we have to delve into archives to find moments of glory / happiness !

No it's the same Afridi that has the fastest century in the world. He also has hit the most sixes in the world and is known to have single handedly destroy the Indian team.
lol...yeah he DESTROYED indian team ..Come on we all know he makes use of Fukki(Air-blown) Bamb(Ball) and sometimes Fluki Bamb to destroy opponents..

Mind it he could also DESTROY teams with moon walk over the pitch:p:P

He's been slightly more consistent lately, but still not that great.

Not the same as he was when he started playing for Pakistan.

To my mind Razzak is a man to watch.

Extremely. consistent & reliable

Shahid Afridi is no where close to be a great player.A player who can't handle pressure and comes and just starts hitting is more of player who plays on luck.I don't see any technique or specific class in his style of play,he just seems to be a boy picked up from the streets,comes in and starts hitting.No wonder he is very poor in test cricket and his ODI average is only 23 :rofl:

Still thousand Time Better then Many allrounders including yr Dhoni !! Did you watch the new indian Adv. of Pepsi ?The style of his batting showed in that :lol:

Haha! These guys will start an argument over anything (on a defence forum)! Pathetic!

^^^ PISSED off ?

BTW what about IJAZ AHMAD ? With whom ?:whistle: A.F.R.I.D.I :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Still thousand Time Better then Many allrounders including yr Dhoni !! Did you watch the new indian Adv. of Pepsi ?The style of his batting showed in that :lol:

Dhoni's lac times better than Afridi,he was the no.1 batsmen for several months,now he is no.2 his ODI average is 50,while Afridi is 23.What ajoke!lol

Shahid afridi ... the first thing that comes to mind hearing his name is... Lappebaaz... he has been a flop in more than half the innings he wore green on... I don't think he has lived to the expectations... But I don't deny he has played some blasting innings as well... As of now I guess Adbul Razzak is the best all rounder Pakistan has...

Back
Top Bottom