What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

Israel has hardliner riots, unstable governments and also Palestinians.

Israeli minister and Mossad agents were just recently punished for being informants for Iran.

A lot going on for something the size of a small county in Iran.

Show me an Israeli UCAV in action or war in 1980s.

I showed you a shooting frame. A lot more pictures available.
What riots lol?

Recently? Years ago an Arab minister was charged with such a thing, just shows how you can't do anything without us detecting it. No Mossad agents were punished for being informats what are you talking about.

Read about operation Mole Cricket 19 and you'll hear about them.

What riots lol?

Recently? Years ago an Arab minister was charged with such a thing, just shows how you can't do anything without us detecting it. No Mossad agents were punished for being informats what are you talking about.

Read about operation Mole Cricket 19 and you'll hear about them.

I will make it short

Gonen Segev, Israeli minister and Iranian spy, is not Arab :)

I will make it short

Gonen Segev, Israeli minister and Iranian spy, is not Arab :)
First is simply fake news, already debunked that BS in another thread.

Second is correct, but he was arrested, just shows how good our counter espionage is.

First is simply fake news, already debunked that BS in another thread.

Second is correct, but he was arrested, just shows how good our counter espionage is.

You never had a spy in Iran at minister level. God knows how many more you have when we publish pictures of your top 5 men naked in the bathroom.

Do you have Khamenei pictures naked?

Go figure.

You never had a spy in Iran at minister level. God knows how many more you have when we publish pictures of your top 5 men naked in the bathroom.

Do you have Khamenei pictures naked?

Go figure.
What are those lies lol? What pictures?

Read:

Prove it lol

Barnea in the bathroom.
One sample:

1666884717622.jpeg

Rinsing water and checking his teeth.
Full movie available online.

maxresdefault.jpg

Barnea in the bathroom.
One sample:

View attachment 889806

Rinsing water and checking his teeth.
Full movie available online.

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh that deepfake BS lol, all I need is a photo of your face and I can make a GIF of you doing the same expresssions.
It was just a deepfake GIF of him doing some facial expressions, funny how you think this is real or worth something

Oh that deepfake BS lol, all I need is a photo of your face and I can make a GIF of you doing the same expresssions.

Then why was he fired?!!

Iran hacked into the cellphone of top 5 multiple times.
The turn over of this unstable governments are so high, you yourself lose track.

But

Iran is closer to you than your wife.
Iran keeps sending you to your holes at will.
Went deep deep as minister level spy

You cannot deny it.

All the "silly goof" and "daffy" or whatever name calling shows otherwise.
You're not even pointing facts, those drones fly high, they don't fly low to be undetected, that's one place you didn't state a fact at.

I wasn't asleep because my sleep schedule is ****ed because of university work.
Well when people call other people bugs or have racists views about other people, kind of deserve to be treated silly and not taken seriously.

Then why was he fired?!!

Iran hacked into the cellphone of top 5 multiple times.
The turn over of this unstable governments are so high, you yourself lose track.

But

Iran is closer to you than your wife.
Iran keeps sending you to your holes at will.
Went deep deep as minister level spy

You cannot deny it.
David Barnea wasn't fired lol, in fact he got promoted, he is the current head of Mossad.

Iran didn't hack into his phone, all they did is get inside some old cloud storage account he used up until 2014. That's why all they got are some PDF copies of flight tickets and a tax note from 2014. And about the video, it's just a deepfake lol.

Head of the Mossad has a secure, encrypted cell phone and a phone line in his house. This is where the real stuff are, not some flight tickets to Sweden from 2014.

David Barnea wasn't fired lol, in fact he got promoted, he is the current head of Mossad.

Iran didn't hack into his phone, all they did is get inside some old cloud storage account he used up until 2014. That's why all they got are some PDF copies of flight tickets and a tax note from 2014. And about the video, it's just a deepfake lol.

Head of the Mossad has a secure, encrypted cell phone and a phone line in his house. This is where the real stuff are, not some flight tickets to Sweden from 2014.

I thought you said images are deep fake.
You changed the story?

Also I am not a Muslim or believer and I have hated mullahs. I have been in the street to demonstrate myself.
I don’t believe in Head cover.

Yet I defy your types against Iranian people.

I thought you said images are deep fake.
You changed the story?

Also I am not a Muslim or believer and I have hated mullahs. I have been in the street to demonstrate myself.
I don’t believe in Head cover.

Yet I defy your types against Iranian people.
Deep fakes are just tweaked real images, original on the left, deep fakes on the right:
1666888230832.png

Create enough fake images with an advanced enough AI and you can create a video of a man talking, doing funny faces, or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom