What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

No one is operating them from a control center, they're given coordinates on the spot and act accordingly.

Those drones *don't* fly low, they fly high, as seen here:

Its altitude is a few hundreds of meters, they're ground skimming.

But again I guess you can't help your false superiority complex and ego, keep thinking you know something when in reality you have no idea what you're talking about.
No I don’t have a false superiority complex, just pointing a couple of facts, only reason to feel superior to you is because I feel as if I’m a better person, I don’t dislike or hate on a racial or religious level, I dislike on a personal level, I honestly would rather have peace over war, no matter where your from. Also shouldn’t you be sleeping or why are you up so early in Israel I mean almond 3 am and your up messaging on this board.

Last edited:
Lol, I was born in Israel. My father was born in Ukraine. Ukraine ain't getting annexed, I don't really sympathize for the Ukrainians, I'm Jewish, Jews faced a lot of antisemitism there. I just hate Russia more because they are the allies of our enemies. I always loved when Russia got humiliated, I found Russian bots annoying way before this war, always with their crappy "S300 and S400 are the best" and "T-14 armata is better" and "SU57 is superior" mindless NPC comments. Fun to see all of that BS crumbling.

Cope hard, your shitty drones are worth nothing, half your citizens are screaming death to the dictators, Iranian weaponry is just a shitty copy of Israeli/western weaponry including the Shahed 136 itself.

You can't defend your top generals, scientists, etc. We kill your men every week in Syria. US killed Soleimani and you couldn't kill even a single man in return. Mossad hunts your men down in Teheran, you try and retaliate by killing civilians in Turkey but Mossad got them all. Your entire nation is a failure, you are just a bunch of Shia puppets of your Ayatollah. You try and fly drones into Israel but they blow up, all you can do is fly some quadcopters behind the mountains of the Golan Heights.

There is no Palestine, Palestinians deserve everything done to them, it's Jewish homeland.

Lol, I was born in Israel. My father was born in Ukraine. Ukraine ain't getting annexed
Parts of Ukraine have already been annexed.

I don't really sympathize for the Ukrainians, I'm Jewish, Jews faced a lot of antisemitism there
Largely justified given jewish history, antisemitism is a response to jewish behaviour. Your opinion on the topic just reinforces the fact that jews are nationwreckers.

I always loved when Russia got humiliated, I found Russian bots annoying way before this war, always with their crappy "S300 and S400 are the best" and "T-14 armata is better" and "SU57 is superior" mindless NPC comments. Fun to see all of that BS crumbling.
Both S300 and S400 have performed well. T-14 and SU-57 haven't really been battlefield tested, the latter has launched standoff munitions I think. So the only thing that has crumbled here is your argument.

Cope hard, your shitty drones are worth nothing, half your citizens are screaming death to the dictators, Iranian weaponry is just a shitty copy of Israeli/western weaponry including the Shahed 136 itself.
Again more pilpul, they have proven their worth by hitting strategic and battlefield targets, and forcing the enemy to waste AD missiles. A lot of Israeli weapons are based on Russian and western weapons too. Shahed and Harop share the fact they are suicide drones, it's obvious by now that Shahed has proven to be versatile in this war. And if you read the articles I linked and did the bare minimum research instead of resorting to pilpul and manufacturing information based on your emotional yenta tendencies, you would know there are variants of Shahed that can be controlled to hit moving and theatre targets. Russia just opts against using controllable Shaheds because they are more vulnerable to EW and are better used on the frontlines, building and power stations don't tend to move.

You can't defend your top generals, scientists, etc. We kill your men every week in Syria. US killed Soleimani and you couldn't kill even a single man in return. Mossad hunts your men down in Teheran, you try and retaliate by killing civilians in Turkey but Mossad got them all. Your entire nation is a failure, you are just a bunch of Shia puppets of your Ayatollah. You try and fly drones into Israel but they blow up, all you can do is fly some quadcopters behind the mountains of the Golan Heights.
Encircling Israel, with Hamas, Hezbollah and Syria is quite the accomplishment. It's funny thinking about the amount of times you've been forced into a bunker growing up. Iran really must live rent free in your mind.

There is no Palestine, Palestinians deserve everything done to them, it's Jewish homeland.
And the jews ask why people persecute them so? No one really likes your parasitic pseudo-state, you literally have to pay and indoctrinate people to care through lobbying organisations. Everyone sees through it, it's basically mainstream now. "Israel" shrivels and dies without western support, I mean what a fvcking country you have that is propped up entirely by lobbying and holocrust reprashunz, at least Russia and Iran can stand on their own.

That's nonsense, Shahed-136 is just a copy of IAI Harpy, which has been on the market since 1989. Harpy costs 70,000$ per drone, export price.

View attachment 889653
China also copied the Harpy with their ASN-301 drones, some years after they bought Israeli Harpy drones.

I doubt Iranian drones are different than those ASN-301 suicide drones.
Shahed-136 price is around 10k to 50k USD.

Likely 20k most of them

Benny needs to re-take his meds.

The price tag is not known and the $20,000 comes from western estimates. That's why we go with that number. Many of us thought it was higher in the $40,000 ranges.
Probably even cheaper then 20,000.
Look at parts for example the engine..it's dirt cheap

Lol, I was born in Israel. My father was born in Ukraine. Ukraine ain't getting annexed, I don't really sympathize for the Ukrainians, I'm Jewish, Jews faced a lot of antisemitism there. I just hate Russia more because they are the allies of our enemies. I always loved when Russia got humiliated, I found Russian bots annoying way before this war, always with their crappy "S300 and S400 are the best" and "T-14 armata is better" and "SU57 is superior" mindless NPC comments. Fun to see all of that BS crumbling.

Already annexed...5 yrs 10 yrs..no one can predict how long the war will last but annexation is done and dusted

UCAV itself is an Iranian innovation since 1980s.
Nobody documented a real life shot from UCAV in a real war.

4FF096C5-33A4-48FC-A092-EBEBCD1BF09D.jpeg

Iranian Mohajer 1 in Iran-Iraq war.

Let’s not forget

Iran has surrounded you
Takes you to your holes frequently to take shelter
Brings BB to his hole and terminates his speech.

Israel has riots everyday and also today.

Let’s not forget

Iran has surrounded you

Beny boy is good at throwing stones from glass houses. Ironic given how well his terror state likes gunning down stone throwers.

No I don’t have a false superiority complex, just pointing a couple of facts, only reason to feel superior to you is because I feel as if I’m a better person, I don’t dislike or hate on a racial or religious level, I dislike on a personal level, I honestly would rather have peace over war, no matter where your from. Also shouldn’t you be sleeping or why are you up so early in Israel I mean almond 3 am and your up messaging on this board.
All the "silly goof" and "daffy" or whatever name calling shows otherwise.
You're not even pointing facts, those drones fly high, they don't fly low to be undetected, that's one place you didn't state a fact at.

I wasn't asleep because my sleep schedule is ****ed because of university work.

View attachment 889685

Let’s not forget

Iran has surrounded you

First modern UAV was used by Israel in 1973:

Israel also used UAVs since 1981:

So drones definitely aren't Iranian innovation.

Iran doesn't surround us, we surround them, we're inside Iran, look at how many Iranians are chanting death to the dictator and burn your streets, you know how many of those are going to become Mossad informants?
Iran could launch some rockets and drones that will be burned down by our laser and missile defense systems, right after we will use nuclear weapons to take out Iran's nuclear program.

Israel doesn't have any riots lol, only Palestinians riot.

Shahed-136 price is around 10k to 50k USD.

Likely 20k most of them
Wishful thinking lol, there's literally nothing to point it costs 20,000$

Attachments

• 1666863731021.png
    1666863731021.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 1666863745212.png
    1666863745212.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • 1666863866530.png
    1666863866530.png
    923.7 KB · Views: 22

Iran doesn't surround us, we surround them, we're inside Iran, look at how many Iranians are chanting death to the dictator and burn your streets, you know how many of those are going to become Mossad informants?
Iran could launch some rockets and drones that will be burned down by our laser and missile defense systems, right after we will use nuclear weapons to take out Iran's nuclear program.

For someone who seems to think Iranian drones are a joke you appear to be really obsessed with them.

Israel has hardliner riots, unstable governments and also Palestinians.

Israeli minister and Mossad agents were just recently punished for being informants for Iran.

A lot going on for something the size of a small county in Iran.

Show me an Israeli UCAV in action or war in 1980s.

I showed you a shooting frame. A lot more pictures available.

Last edited:

you see people are talking about UCAV not UAV

Back
Top Bottom