What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

who said that!!!!!????? @vostok , Is it right?

May be. Russia lags behind in this matter - it is a recognized fact. If somewhere you can buy something that will help close the gap, I do not see anything wrong with that purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
why UAE !? :undecided:

Perhaps this is all just a rumor. Maybe the Russian military had hoped that in this way will be able to gain access to Western technology in unmanned aircraft. In any case, as far as I know no contracts were signed.
Despite the fact that it was once the Soviet Union was a pioneer of unmanned aircraft and our tehnologies in this area ahead of the West, about 15 years no one worked on it.

That drone is very simple one, Pakistan has more expertise and experience than iran in military technology, what we lack are funds.

This drone is not a very simple one. The fact that Pakistan lacks a MALE drone is a clear example of this. When it comes to drone technology Iran is quite ahead of Pakistan, and other countries in the region.

Are you blind?

vlcsnap-2013-09-27-13h34m31s119.png

attachment.php
Sory Malika, quality is poor, size is not clear and its not even flying.

@Serpentine will you do you clean this thread? These judens are wasting thread space with their zionist jew retarded posts. Why you letting them continue with their trash?

A much better quality video released:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that.
I am sure britain,russia and other nations also lack funds to build such a "simple" drone.
:lol:

Jealousy is a disease. I am happy that people like you are burning inside right now.

You just proved my point, you're obviously mentally retarded if you don't understand the reason it seems much smaller is due to something called optical illusion.

Only difference is the retractable wheels, of course you're mentally retarded and don't understand that.
I can't expect the guy who said zafar is a copy of c-802 to understand this.

Your intellect is an illusion :lol: what a buffoon...

Sory Malika, quality is poor, size is not clear and its not even flying.

If the size is not clear, then how do did you find out that it's a small version?

The flying is shown clearly in the video and the quality may not be Full hd, but for healthy eyes, it's good enough to see that it's actually flying.

You have good info regarding military tech and I respect that, but when it comes to Iran, you are always, literally I mean, always in state of denial and that is becoming ridiculous.

You may want to think that it's actually a nano scale model that is flying, but that's not very important unless you can prove it.

electro optics are expensive ! no need to load expensive electro optics on a testbed !!! actually an armed testbed :coffee:

750px-NASA_ALTUS_UAV.jpg

where is the electro optics troll !?

Isn't electro optics kinda important for target acquisition and designation? :coffee:

I fail to understand relevance of your reference to allegedly free of optics civil UAV designed for scientific research as to illustrate your point that testbeds dont fly with payloads, dont payload need to be tested? if sensor is sticking out dont it have an impact on aerodynamics? what about weight of payload? But since you brought up altus uav as an example:
EC02-0162-22.jpg

Here are the electro optics!

Back
Top Bottom