What's new

Shahed-129 MALE UCAV | News and Discussions

If the size is not clear, then how do did you find out that it's a small version?
1) If it was full size flying then why they dont shoot it well? So everyone would be impressed.
2) The way it takes offs and lands looks like its very light plane, not over 1 ton.

These two supposed to be the same size?
54656.1380488518.jpg

attachment.php

:cuckoo:

You have good info regarding military tech and I respect that, but when it comes to Iran, you are always, literally I mean, always in state of denial and that is becoming ridiculous.
When Iran makes C802 copy, or Kornet copy, or Fateh-110 with good accuracy I dont deny that. And these things are really dangerous for us. On the other hand super duper wonders that Iran all the time presents: 5th generation Saekeh fighter, stealth boats, stealth fighter, mega armed UAVs (first Karar, now this), one sitter combat helicopters and so on are pure propaganda.

1) If it was full size flying then why they dont shoot it well? So everyone would be impressed.
2) The way it takes offs and lands looks like its very light plane, not over 1 ton.

These two supposed to be the same size?
54656.1380488518.jpg

attachment.php

z1KovJQ.jpg

If you look at the first picture you posted you will see two guys on ground that shows the scale of the two drones are similar.

z1KovJQ.jpg

If you look at the first picture you posted you will see two guys on ground that shows the scale of the two drones are similar.

How did you conclude that? how do you know the distance between UAV and men and the distance between camera and UAV/men

z1KovJQ.jpg

LOL, this guy stands behind so he supposed to be much smaller.

3222349165_9370958372.jpg

Wee, girls legs are longer than Pizza tower.

LOL, this guy stands behind so he supposed to be much smaller.

3222349165_9370958372.jpg

Wee, girls legs are longer than Pizza tower.

I can say the same thing for drones of any country. If you don't believe in pictures with several people around the drone, you may want to ask for a personal tour.

Didn't you just laugh at optical illusion and perspective in the previous page?
If you are not convinced by this picture, the next step is a personal tour in Iran's drone facilities:

z1KovJQ.jpg

How did you conclude that? how do you know the distance between UAV and men and the distance between camera and UAV/men

Yes. It is a 2D picture but, may I ask what convinces you then?
Usually people go with the movies. nEUROn flight is proven by human around it but you did not deny that. It can be a toy too. Yeah?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. It is a 2D picture but, may I ask what convinces you then?
Usually people go with the movies. nEUROn flight is proven by human around it but you did not deny that. It can be a toy too. Yeah?

Im not saying that what the Iranians have shown was flying toy, i actually belive it was 1:1 scale of what was showed in the hangar.

I can say the same thing for drones of any country. If you don't believe in pictures with several people around the drone, you may want to ask for a personal tour.

Didn't you just laugh at optical illusion and perspective in the previous page?
If you are not convinced by this picture, the next step is a personal tour in Iran's drone facilities:

z1KovJQ.jpg
Well I find it highly suspicious that they show standing UAV with all details but when they film it flying its poor quality distance footages that u cant figure its size accurately. It looks like they picture it so it will look bigger that it is.

Well I find it highly suspicious that they show standing UAV with all details but when they film it flying its poor quality distance footages that u cant figure its size accurately. It looks like they picture it so it will look bigger that it is.

It is more difficult to record a moving object, far away. Look at the quality of Turkish ANKA, for example, which is about the same:

or Israeli UAV video quality during flight:

The War Tapes: Israeli UAV over Rafah - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom