SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Shahed-129 >>> 004

upload_2015-9-28_23-22-44.png

Last edited:
Two missiles of combined mass of about 70kg are attached and held by this fragile oddly configured pylon?

You're almost as smart as Khuzi Rubin, aren't you?

What a this?

Maybe more ...

Turboprop and Turbofan versions underway !!!

I found something interesting ( I mentioned before but here is another proof ! )

004 >>>

View attachment 261012

001 >>>

View attachment 261013

I like the arrows! Very artistic....

No but serious Soheil, what are those missiles? What's different about them and why do they omnidirectional antennae up front?

Really, what are those things? These are not missiles, where is the rocket nozzle?

well, when you see an antenna instead of a nozzle, then there is no power. evolving for drones and anti terrorism missions.

That's a good point! Didn't think about that. Then I guess the weight and space of the motor will be taken up by a bigger warhead, therefore a more potent weapon...

Im far from being an expert but these antennas on tip of missile noses need a direct communication with drone thats why they put it there. Simple wi fi connector may be the easiest part to spare cables from pylon getting connected to missile. Thats why these pylons are "weak" and lack engineering look. And if you can manage to severe connection from a drone when and if these manually guided missiles are fired they are pretty much useless. I think same goes with all UCAVS regardless of nation operator. Guided missile---------drone------------operator.
Missile shown on the image is rather unusual, only antennas to "tell" a missile when to detach from pylons no guidance mechanism, but I guess its just for show off nothing special.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom