What's new

Shah of Iran on Nuclear Weapons

Iranigirl you are not Iranian. You are American. People in Iran don't share your ideas. You don't represent Iranians at all especially not Iranians females. An Iranian female that drinks and smokes weed is unheard of. Drinking and smoking weed is an American thing don't try and claim it should be done in Iran.

Ahmagh jan, man nagooftam man in karoo mikonam, man migam iran bayad hameh chezro legalize koneh.

hata alchola va marijuana, choon iran moshkleh mavad mokhter dareh, baray geography nazdikeh Afghanistan.

Would you rather see young people in iran have fun drinking alcohol and smoking pot, or do hardcore drugs from Afghnaistan? HA?

and don't make comments like that towards me again.

just do some reforms about social rules and change them like hijab and alcoholic drink

Instead of morality police, Iranian government should run TV campaigns to educate people -- give them a reality check that there's nothing 'cool' about drinking alcohol.

Western countries spend billions of dollars every year on public health and awareness programs because they are stuck with the curse of a drinking culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stick to the subject please...

Ron Paul "Why shouldn't Iran have nukes?"

@Yzd Khalifa I love you! (in a non-homosexual way!) You're are a very funny man! Sometimes I just think that you're not even a real Saudi! Could it be that you're actually an Israeli who pretend to be Saudi just to **** us off?

@Yzd Khalifa I love you! (in a non-homosexual way!) You're are a very funny man! Sometimes I just think that you're not even a real Saudi! Could it be that you're actually an Israeli who pretend to be Saudi just to **** us off?

He is from Al Sauds family.

Iranigirl you are not Iranian. You are American. People in Iran don't share your ideas. You don't represent Iranians at all especially not Iranians females. An Iranian female that drinks and smokes weed is unheard of. Drinking and smoking weed is an American thing don't try and claim it should be done in Iran.

Wait a minute... you are originally from Narmak, but happen to have been born in Zambia (!) and you're currently living in Saudi Arabia? How the **** did that happen?!

Really? I knew that Sauds don't have much to do with their lives, but spreading propaganda on PDF seems to have set the records to a new low!

I'm a hybrid bro :lol: to set it precisely an Italiano Texan Saudi :lol:

How come you know on your own? I have been asked this question for trillion times, and never said that I'm.

British MP George Galloway: "If I was Iran, I'd get Nuclear Weapons"

Noam Chomsky: If Iran had nuclear weapons most Arab people would

You know, even if the IRI executed many Savak operatives and generals in the start of the revolution, they later on adopted a pragmatic approach. So a good part of Irans intelligence and security apparatus, are people who worked for Shah.

In fact if Shah was in power today, Im not sure he would have à foreign policy much different to the Islamic Republic.
Iran is a state that Will pursue its national and strategic interests, regardless if Iran is ruled by monarchy or Ayatollahs.

Things are not as black and white as it may seem.

People die/go blind drinking wrong kind of alcohol, or they pay a lot of money for illegal imported alcohol. I don't know, who knows legalizing alcohol and weed would somehow control the situation. If it ever happens, I hope only wine and beer and weed and hash get legalized, no other kinds of heavy alcohol or hard drug.

And before legalizing anything, you should make a balance to see if it benefits the society or not.

People die/go blind drinking wrong kind of alcohol, or they pay a lot of money for illegal imported alcohol. I don't know, who knows legalizing alcohol and weed would somehow control the situation. If it ever happens, I hope only wine and beer and weed and hash get legalized, no other kinds of heavy alcohol or hard drug.

And before legalizing anything, you should make a balance to see if it benefits the society or not.

harchi bishtar be mardom gir bedan, bishtar mardom samteh on cheezy mirand keh barashoon badeh! leave them alone, let them live:bounce:

bebin olagheh erdogan ham khast in karo bokoneh, keh mardom turkiey alcohoal estefadeh nakonand.

It didn't work!!!

ECONOMICS - Alcohol consumption in Turkey not diminishing despite obstacles

Despite high taxes and area restrictions over the last decade of AKP rule, alcohol consumption doesn't appear to be falling

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom