What's new

Shah of Iran on Nuclear Weapons

We need a Nationalist government to take care of these Saudi Wahhabians. Mullahs are too friendly to these creatures.

Nope. We don't hate Saudi Shias. A lot of them live in Iran. We like them.

These Shias living in Iran, aren't Saudis anymore babe. In fact, some of them bugged us to take them back as they reportedly had complained about Persian Supremacy, and discrimination.

Trust me, the nationalists won't make your life better unless they come clean.

@iranigirl2 @Yzd Khalifa you guys secretly love each other. :lol:

What is the situation like in Iran right now?

People are way over a monarchy dictatorship now.The majority of people who don't support IR are after a secular democracy in Iran, not a monarchy, like the Shah regime, it's a huge setback.
There may be people who like the Shah for his pro western policies, but the number of people who want his regime to come back is really low.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is historically stupid. You guys should get over your egos and just talk sht out instead of spreading destruction all over the ME. :rolleyes:

Well,

Iran must understand that the GCC security entails us to take whatever actions necessary to secure our interest. Additionally, KSA will not fail the Syrian people bro;)

IDK,:undecided: I wasn't born yet!!

My parents tell me it was the communists, MEK cult, and U.S.A/U.K/France and Israel.

They didn't like the Shah because Iran was becoming so powerful, so they wanted to keep Iran weak, they got rid of him and then introduced the Iran-Iraq war.

and today these countries are again supporting groups like MEK cult, communists,etc..

They always want to keep Iran weak....

think independently yaar.. your parents might have been victimized by current regime hence had to flee. Just because you hate current regime, dont make shah a good guy, his forces did atrocities that gave rise to revolution in first place.

think independently yaar.. your parents might have been victimized by current regime hence had to flee. Just because you hate current regime, dont make shah a good guy, his forces did atrocities that gave rise to revolution in first place.

My parents didn't flee the current regime. We go back to Iran every couple years to visit my extdn family.

I honestly don't know what people think inside Iran, but I know most Iranian people in the U.S like the Shah .. ALOT!

I know about that. There are many royalists in USA. In reality though they are just old people reminiscing old days. The younger generation will get over it.

People are way over a monarchy dictatorship now.The majority of people who don't support IR are after a secular democracy in Iran, not a monarchy, like the Shah regime, it's a huge setback.
There may be people who like the Shah for his pro western policies, but the number of people who want his regime to come back is really low.

Why not a secular monarchy, like Denmark or Sweden?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom