What's new

Shah of Iran on Nuclear Weapons

@iranigirl2

The Shah's son is our puppet, we pay him :lol:

Are you kidding? Shah was the most Anti-Arab leader ever!!!

The Shah never bugged us, which means, he is sticking it to himself, which is what we want. We kept him in his rightful place during the dispute of Bahrain, and the oil embargo, these are two examples.

If we get nuclear bombs and Shah's sons goes back, we'll drop one right on your F**king head in Riyadh!!!!

You almost can afford to eat, let alone building up a sophisticated delivery system that can penetrate our peace shiled :lol:

Freedom for eastern part of Saudi Arabia!! YAY

I'm afraid there is nothing much you can do about it except dreaming all day long. Tell me what did Iran do to save your own brothers and sisters from being butchered 24/7 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so you know, removing or editing your post won't make you feel better at all. And no, the Shah was a %100 puppet. Hellz, he even thanked the US for installing him in the 50s :lol:

I don't care about his son.

His son is not very popular.

Most people think he is a douchbag.

But Shah himself was NOT a puppet, and he is still very popular among t Iranian peole.

He followed his own policy and whatever that was in the national interest of iran. Ex we helped oman and to this day we are good friends with Oman.

Your F**king retarded if you think a Persian nationalists would ever be a puppet of Saudi Arabia.:laughcry:

Just so you know, removing or editing your post won't make you feel better at all. And no, the Shah was a %100 puppet. Hellz, he even thanked the US for installing him in the 50s :lol:

So, it is all about infractions? LoLz.

Honey, you will want to ask other Iranian users in here to confirm that the Shah was nothing but a stooge of the US. FYI, the US embassy in Tehran was controlling your own daily newspapers, media outlet :lol:

I like this forum. don't want infractions!

yes, he was good friends with the U.S

but your suggesting he was a Saudi Arabian puppet, your stupidity is amusing .:omghaha:

We pay him as much as we pay the entire opposition of the Mullahs :lol:

So, it is all about infractions? LoLz.

Honey, you will want to ask other Iranian users in here to confirm that the Shah was nothing but a stooge of the US. FYI, the US embassy in Tehran was controlling your own daily newspapers, media outlet :lol:

We pay him as much as we pay the entire opposition of the Mullahs :lol:

Good, keep wasting your money!

The mullahs are way too nice to you Saudi Wahhabis, just wait till we have a nationalist government!;)

You have absolutely no idea what's going on in Iran then.When was the last time you visited your country?

Saying that 99.99% of people love Shah is as true as saying that 99.99% of people support the IR.

I stand corrected I ment to say 99.98%:police:

@iranigirl2 @Yzd Khalifa you guys secretly love each other. :lol:

You have absolutely no idea what's going on in Iran then.When was the last time you visited your country?

Saying that 99.99% of people love Shah is as true as saying that 99.99% of people support the IR.

What is the situation like in Iran right now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet shes Iranian and you live in Iran on the low which is why you comment on all threads that have to do with Iran. :azn:

The Saudis and Iranians were born to hate each other, and no, I don't live in Tehran :lol:

Back
Top Bottom