What's new

Shah mehmood qureshi you need to resign

I have always disliked SMQ, he stank before elections and he still does. Opposition wants him as PM and I don't think he's playing the good cop role either on Kashmir.

Easy guys, SMQ isn't making policies in the air but rather, after a lot of discussion & planning with the Prime Minister, GHQ, FO & others...its a well thought out long term strategy...have patience & watch. SMQ & IK/COAS are playing good cop bad cop.

since independence political govts had no say in kashmir or foreign policy now all of a sudden people think this cowardly response to occupation is work of politicians! people live in fools paradise!

acha acga unka bura bura politicians ka!

Because like all the times the current politicians are the "puppets" of the ultimate responsible elements that you are referring to. These guys have accepted this "naukri" from those elements, so people have all the right to point their guns towards these "naukar" politicians.

Easy guys, SMQ isn't making policies in the air but rather, after a lot of discussion & planning with the Prime Minister, GHQ, FO & others...its a well thought out long term strategy...have patience & watch. SMQ & IK/COAS are playing good cop bad cop.

Concrete steps against India on Kashmir would be announced once the deal between US and Pakistan/Taliban has be sealed. Until then Pakistan will keep the pressure on India through the media.

These conflicting statements are being made to keep India guessing.

There is a method to this madness.

Japan, South Korea, China, Germany, USA, Australia, Singapore, Norway, are all countries which most likely fall into the category of "no trust in Allah", are all of them having bad economy, and lost respect? Stop listening to your local bearded fool who calls himself a "mullah" and start educating yourself dude, Pak is current condition because many people are too lazy to read and too lazy to do anything productive , they only know how to dream

Many people in Pakistan blindly believe in "dreams" sold to them by stupid molvi who is jahil about anything modern and up to date. They start thinking that every thing will fall in their lap from the skies because some stupid molvi of their choice says so, or this and that poet says so, it is so ridiculous but still the young inexperienced minds mostly teenagers and early 20s happily start believing in the dreams and conspiracies sold to them in fancy words by bearded or clean shaven fools in media these days. How do I know that, I would say "been there, done that", I was also a victim of this blind belief on molvis/bearded thugs during my teenage and ruined very precious years of my life during that time which I still regret to this day after more than 20 years.

What I have learned in life is you should NEVER ever have blind belief in the words of any molvi, journalist, politician, dictator, army general or whatever. This world is divided only between two groups of people, fools who believe others blindly and those who use those fools' blind belief to their advantage.

Last edited:
Concrete steps against India on Kashmir would be announced once the deal between US and Pakistan/Taliban has be sealed. Until then Pakistan will keep the pressure on India through the media.

These conflicting statements are being made to keep India guessing.

There is a method to this madness.
Nopes...the u.s. behaves itself the best when it's hanging in a limbo....

The army appears to be staying out of who will be PM and who won't, so I wouldn't put anything past SMQ as far as achieving that role is concerned.

Obviously, for the deep state, it doesn't matter who takes political positions, and that's how it should be, despite how painful it might be for some. Point being, politicians are just a face to look at, and the real policy making and strategy is devised in the long term through all the apparatus of the state.

All of these statements don't really make any difference beyond playing politics and making diplomatic or non-diplomatic overtures in public. As much as it pains me, we've got Zardari to thank for finally proving this political system can work in Pakistan, ignoring the financial side of things.

Of course, that's where PMIK came into the picture, on the platform of fixing the financial side of things.

may be SMQ is deliberately giving soft signals to india. may be it is part of the plan to deceive india. left dekha kay right say mar dain. wasay cant expect intelligence from pakistani government.

The army appears to be staying out of who will be PM and who won't, so I wouldn't put anything past SMQ as far as achieving that role is concerned.

Obviously, for the deep state, it doesn't matter who takes political positions, and that's how it should be, despite how painful it might be for some. Point being, politicians are just a face to look at, and the real policy making and strategy is devised in the long term through all the apparatus of the state.

All of these statements don't really make any difference beyond playing politics and making diplomatic or non-diplomatic overtures in public. As much as it pains me, we've got Zardari to thank for finally proving this political system can work in Pakistan, ignoring the financial side of things.

Of course, that's where PMIK came into the picture, on the platform of fixing the financial side of things.
I'm afraid you know nothing about the Pakistani deep state.

Nopes...the u.s. behaves itself the best when it's hanging in a limbo....

How will these statements by Pakistan keep US in a limbo? Unless you are suggesting that Pakistan is planning to not take the Kashmir offer from the US, Walk away from the talks and make peace with India to maintain the status quo.

If Pakistan walks away from the talks then US might turn around and offer GB to India. May be that might be the reason why some Pakistanis have been predicting the Indo-Pak war in OCT/NOV-2019.

Back
Top Bottom