What's new

Shah mehmood qureshi you need to resign

Because like all the times the current politicians are the "puppets" of the ultimate responsible elements that you are referring to. These guys have accepted this "naukri" from those elements, so people have all the right to point their guns towards these "naukar" politicians.
why not the employer?

why not the employer?

I am agreeing with you but you know it is haram to name them directly on this forum, I just use the code words and I believe you do it too as I have noticed from your post history.

I am agreeing with you but you know it is haram to name them directly on this forum, I just use the code words and I believe you do it too as I have noticed from your post history.
jahanum may daal diye iao gay lols

Salaam

According to Sabur Shakir, SMQ was behind the postponement of the airspace closure decision. He also has his own agendas apparently.

Easy guys, SMQ isn't making policies in the air but rather, after a lot of discussion & planning with the Prime Minister, GHQ, FO & others...its a well thought out long term strategy...have patience & watch. SMQ & IK/COAS are playing good cop bad cop.

I will be surprised if the Cabinet ministers are completely in sync on this and acting in total compliance. IK's biggest problem are his own people and the various groupings within the party.

I hope to be wrong on this one.

You will address EVERY member of this forum with respect! If you cant then please leave, we dont accommodate people who lack civility!
Mr moderator did you read the quote to which I was replying too? Can you please look for the word "Scum" in that quote. I just responded in very civilized manner that I could. Please go through the whole post. Thanks

Kashmir valley can only explode if Pak armed them. But with this spinelessness we are showing even with closing the airspace, I doubt we are arming anyone. Without weapons there is no "exploding" Kashmir. Just a lot more hospitalized and imprisoned ones.

What a B this Foreign Minister is. I hated his vibe from day 1.

70339177_2240942026017969_4516363484195192832_n.jpg

Hi,

Shah Mahmood Qureishi is a worthless kiss arse kind of person---. He is looking upto the US---if somehow USA can take out Imran Khan he can become the prime minister by default---.

I know US doesn't like bold, honest and patriotic leaders in Muslim world but still for your opinion why do you think US would want to take out IK?

Back
Top Bottom