What's new

Shah mehmood qureshi you need to resign

don't go too far in history when 313 Shaba fight against a mightiest army of querish in Badar. just in our modern history, how mightiest power defeated when you trust on Allah. I am sharing you this 12-minute interview with Mullah Omar Mohammad, the Taliban leader, was conducted in Pashtu for the publicly-funded radio channel Voice of America. The broadcast was pulled, following objections from the US deputy secretary of state and senior officials of the National Security Council.

Voice of America interviewer: Why don't you expel Osama bin Laden?

Omar: This is not an issue of Osama bin Laden. It is an issue of Islam. Islam's prestige is at stake. So is Afghanistan's tradition.

VOA: Do you know that the US has announced a war on terrorism?

Omar: I am considering two promises. One is the promise of God, the other is that of Bush. The promise of God is that my land is vast. If you start a journey on God's path, you can reside anywhere on this earth and will be protected... The promise of Bush is that there is no place on earth where you can hide that I cannot find you. We will see which one of these two promises is fulfilled.
cre to read the exact battle account of battle of badar ???
313 vs 1000, well this is always the ratio between India and Pakistan
one important factor you conviniently ignored from that battle is that muslims reached and grabed high ground before the battle
a lesson from the same battle it is... battles are fought on favourable ground, you dont just jump into battle...i ll give you hundread of examples where muslim armies were totally anahillated due to this but u ll still not be convinced so i ll leave it here, you can have your war...grb an AK

VOA: But aren't you afraid for the people, yourself, the Taliban, your country?

Omar: Almighty God... is helping the believers and the Muslims. God says he will never be satisfied with the infidels. In terms of worldly affairs, America is very strong. Even if it were twice as strong or twice that, it could not be strong enough to defeat us. We are confident that no one can harm us if God is with us.

VOA: You are telling me you are not concerned, but Afghans all over the world are concerned.

Omar: We are also concerned. Great issues lie ahead. But we depend on God's mercy. Consider our point of view: if we give Osama away today, Muslims who are now pleading to give him up would then be reviling us for giving him up... Everyone is afraid of America and wants to please it. But Americans will not be able to prevent such acts like the one that has just occurred because America has taken Islam hostage. If you look at Islamic countries, the people are in despair. They are complaining that Islam is gone. But people remain firm in their Islamic beliefs. In their pain and frustration, some of them commit suicide acts. They feel they have nothing to lose.

VOA: What do you mean by saying America has taken the Islamic world hostage?

Omar: America controls the governments of the Islamic countries. The people ask to follow Islam, but the governments do not listen because they are in the grip of the United States. If someone follows the path of Islam, the government arrests him, tortures him or kills him. This is the doing of America. If it stops supporting those governments and lets the people deal with them, then such things won't happen. America has created the evil that is attacking it. The evil will not disappear even if I die and Osama dies and others die. The US should step back and review its policy. It should stop trying to impose its empire on the rest of the world, especially on Islamic countries.

VOA: So you won't give Osama bin Laden up?

Omar: No. We cannot do that. If we did, it means we are not Muslims... that Islam is finished. If we were afraid of attack, we could have surrendered him the last time we were threatened and attacked. So America can hit us again, and this time we don't even have a friend.

VOA: If you fight America with all your might - can the Taliban do that? Won't America beat you and won't your people suffer even more?

Omar: I'm very confident that it won't turn out this way. Please note this: there is nothing more we can do except depending on Almighty God. If a person does, then he is assured that the Almighty will help him, have mercy on him and he will succeed.

but people like you, have no trust in Allah, and were anti-Taliban. today compare your respect (enlisted in FATFA- lost 80K people - bad economy-,untrustful , non-freidnly , list is endless-). if you don't act on time, Allah wrath will come more sevear to you guys and this filthy secular system in Pakistan lifted and vanished forever from this earth.

come out from your material dream.
Answer this :
Japan, South Korea, China, Germany, USA, Australia, Singapore, Norway, are all countries which most likely fall into the category of "no trust in Allah", are all of them having bad economy, and lost respect?

Answer this :
Japan, South Korea, China, Germany, USA, Australia, Singapore, Norway, are all countries which most likely fall into the category of "no trust in Allah", are all of them having bad economy, and lost respect?
why you repeating the same question again when I already answered you or your technology theme stuck here in front of Allah infinite wisdom. why don't your technological countries defeat these red tags, please don't repeat your questions if you don't have an answer? I can gauge your level of knowledge level. Allah architect Pakistan for the special purpose, that is why we have a very strong enemy in front of India and at back Isreal and we are not become a merchant nation as you giving me an example of other nations economy. Pakistan is garrison and in Garrison, you don't see the economy but Bomb

Pakistan is garrison and in Garrison, you don't see the economy but Bomb
but people like you, have no trust in Allah, and were anti-Taliban. today compare your respect (enlisted in FATFA- lost 80K people - bad economy-,untrustful , non-freidnly , list is endless-)

you brought up economy in the previous post and i showed you actual economies, you failed to counter it and want to run away now?

why don't your technological countries defeat these red tags,
why dont you stop using technologies like youtube and PDF and internet altogether, you should be living in a cave and wipe your b*tt using rocks/leaves instead

I can gauge your level of knowledge level
oh yes my knowledge level is very poor, but you seem to have a PhD in whatever religion you are preaching here, why are you typing in English, you should be well versed in Arabic by now

Pakistan is garrison and in Garrison
Ok Mr. Garrison's son, please go back to sleep and wake up tomorrow to continue reading those conspiracy theory and fake bearded idiots out there who are teaching you these cr*p

OP and people who are criticizing your government for not starting a war with India are stupids! It is not Feb 27 wherein you just need cross the border, bomb and return. You're talking about a full fledged war, aim to liberate Kashmir. A ceasefire or any other result means, it was futile and put your country with a lot of debts, humiliation and probably sanctions as well. Kashmir is not Bangladesh in 1971, the armed struggle is not getting enough grip to influence the Indo-Pak war. Your government know these facts and India is also anticipating a response post the article 370 abrogation. So far, GoP had done a commendable job by relentlessly putting pressure on international community to intervene in Kashmir situation.
you are scaring us with your wording ,and you think we scared ...lol ..check your Modi and your general Bipin condition now.
you brought up economy in the previous post and i showed you actual economies, you failed to counter it and want to run away now?

why dont you stop using technologies like youtube and PDF and internet altogether, you should be living in a cave and wipe your b*tt using rocks/leaves instead

oh yes my knowledge level is very poor, but you seem to have a PhD in whatever religion you are preaching here, why are you typing in English, you should be well versed in Arabic by now

Ok Mr. Garrison's son, please go back to sleep and wake up tomorrow to continue reading those conspiracy theory and fake bearded idiots out there who are teaching you these cr*p
sound like indian brain whose dhoti is wet , I remember same style of response I gave in Indian Defence forum the way you are presenting answering template :-) I have a big luagh on you who dont understand the core essense of Islam . and skin you off your Indian Mentality .Why you hiding in flag , show yourself with your really identity .

sound like indian brain whose dhoti is wet , I remember same style of response I gave in Indian Defence forum the way you are presenting answering template :-) I have a big luagh on you who dont understand the core essense of Islam . and skin you off your Indian Mentality .Why you hiding in flag , show yourself with your really identity .
You brought up economy and failed to give an answer and ran away with "dont look at the economy", still dont want to talk about that?

big luagh
big luagh? i dont even want to know what you mean by that

core essense of Islam
oh please stop talking about Islam as if you are some big scholar, most true scholars are humble and you are most likely a 15 yr old kid who thinks he found the truth on the internet, i doubt you even read the entire Quran and only know how to copy and paste some verse from some website

sound like indian brain whose dhoti is wet
you smell like a bearded fool who havent took a showered for months

war or not. he needs to be resign. he still lives in 90s diplomacy mood. the world is changed now. we have to change too. we need someone with effing attitude.

Lol, we've already seen and still seeing who is running pillar to post to get international communities help. No matter what happens 370 and 35 A won't be reinstated. Once everything returns to normalcy, and new investments, jobs are created no-one will talk about it period.
if this is your slogan that new investment and job will bring normalcy in the valley. then Brits made a huge investment in India as compared to your tiny investment in Kashmir, So question for you Why we kicked Brit out from India?

You brought up economy and failed to give an answer and ran away with "dont look at the economy", still dont want to talk about that?

big luagh? i dont even want to know what you mean by that

oh please stop talking about Islam as if you are some big scholar, most true scholars are humble and you are most likely a 15 yr old kid who thinks he found the truth on the internet, i doubt you even read the entire Quran and only know how to copy and paste some verse from some website

you smell like a bearded fool who havent took a showered for months
seems like our BM test hit in target- bulls eye and can see your Indian fed mantra of economy gibberish and repeating same old fallacious comments about Mullah when you have no base to argue. Expected typically Indian Mentality.

Are you Indian or Pakistani? I will respond to lowlife accordingly. Show your self.
You will address EVERY member of this forum with respect! If you cant then please leave, we dont accommodate people who lack civility!

why you repeating the same question again when I already answered you or your technology theme stuck here in front of Allah infinite wisdom. why don't your technological countries defeat these red tags, please don't repeat your questions if you don't have an answer? I can gauge your level of knowledge level. Allah architect Pakistan for the special purpose, that is why we have a very strong enemy in front of India and at back Isreal and we are not become a merchant nation as you giving me an example of other nations economy. Pakistan is garrison and in Garrison, you don't see the economy but Bomb

Hazrat Omar RA said words to the effect of, and I paraphrase : the day the Muslims fall behind in trade will be the first day of their downfall.
Don't tell us you are wiser than he. Everything in this world is down to trade, economy, business, wealth. Without it you cannot achieve anything because money is resources, it is manpower, it is food, it is arms, horses, swords, shields, guns, tanks, planes, nuclear weapons
At the time of the Prophet pbuh, appeals were made for Muslims to contribute in whatever way they could, be it financially or in manpower. If it was down to faith alone then the Prophet would never have asked for people to contribute wealth.
Bill Clinton put it another way" it's the economy, stupid"

Back
Top Bottom