What's new

Shah mehmood qureshi you need to resign

Let me quote you a brilliant mind Sun Tzu

Sun-Tzu-Quotes-1.jpg

Sun-Tzu.jpg
In order to achieve victory in materialism yes he is brilliant mind. But I'm a Muslim and my creator already gave news about victory through his prophet I just dont know when where or what era it will be fully attained. Because victory will be achieved wether we become part of it or not. So I wana be on winning side because the one who created me told us which side is going to win and therefore I ask for bold actions. How can you be not confident and fight with full might when you already know ultimately victory is for my team.
Here is how we should be not in my words but words of our great poet .

لحظہ ہے مومن کی نئی شان نئی آن
گفتار میں کردار میں اللہ کی برُھان

قہاری و غفاری و قدوسی و جبروت
یہ چار عناصر ہوں تو بنتا ہے مسلمان

ہمسایہء جبرئیل آمین بندہ خاکی
ہے اس کا نشیمن نہ بخارا نہ بدخشاں

یہ راز کسی کو نہیں معلوم کہ مومن
قاری نظر آتا ہے حقیقت میں ہے قرآن

جس سے جگر لالہ میں ٹھنڈک ہو وہ شبنم
دریاوں کے دل جس سے دھل جائیں وہ طوفان

Allama Iqbal

since independence political govts had no say in kashmir or foreign policy now all of a sudden people think this cowardly response to occupation is work of politicians! people live in fools paradise!

acha acga unka bura bura politicians ka!

Armchair generals every where :disagree: do you really think Pakistan is ready for an offensive war ???
plz see how long we can sustain in case of war...may be 2 weeks ???
does our economic condition allow us to wage war on an adversary far bigger thn us in almost everything??
whats wrong with us Pakistanis, why are most of us in this panic mode and want war suddenly...its not that our border has been breached ...the line remains there where it was in 1971..not an inch has been breached , how can we justify an offensive, who will support us ??? dont go nuts plzzz and talk some sense. This govt is doing all it can and never before any govt was so active about Kashmir cause thn this one. show me an example from past who has crated so much fuss about the issue on international foras.... plz dont run around like wet hen, stay calm

since independence political govts had no say in kashmir or foreign policy now all of a sudden people think this cowardly response to occupation is work of politicians! people live in fools paradise!

acha acga unka bura bura politicians ka!
what are you implying sir ??? what cowardly response...our forces are giving beffiting response on borders to crossfire...the day they try to physically cross we will cross from 3 points,,as was displayed on 27 Feb. please dont promote defeatist ideas. we know what we are doing

1. Military solution not an option
2. Wrote a letter to UN.
3. In cabinet meeting suggesting not to close airspace for India along wi th that sarwar guy.
4. Phony words fake style and hypocrisy
Some of the blunders this man have caused in past 25 days.
What the F is your problem. You will never be a prime minister of Pakistan so stop your Mir Jaffar style actions and stop harming Kashmir cause.
Everytime Pakistan says strong response your phony *** shows up for press conference and say some contradictory statemnt.
Mr prime minister get your act together and fix the team and get rid of rallu katta players.
Why is the airspace not closed? It's been 25 days of curfew and we still thinking. What an incompetent lazy bunch of baboons.
Is it in our destiny to always miss golden opportunities ? 1962 ,65 ,Kargil and now again its slipping away.
How long are we going to keep shooting ourself in foot to make global community happy?
Relax man. You dont fire person on difference of opinion. If he has a difference of opinion it doesn't means you fire him as he is good in diplomacy.

Uptill now his ministry is one of the best performing ministry. In democracy he has right to discuss and suggest his opinion but once a decision is made he needs to follow it. If he denies to follow it only than he can be fired.

what are you implying sir ??? what cowardly response...our forces are giving beffiting response on borders to crossfire...the day they try to physically cross we will cross from 3 points,,as was displayed on 27 Feb. please dont promote defeatist ideas. we know what we are doing
its be almost 1 month now since occupation oppression brutality and our response has been that of someone who has accepted this occupation and also our official stance is that we wjll only wage war if india tries to enter Azad Kashmir that clearly shows we have accepted or agreed to indias annexation.

now just imagine if we had entered indian occupied kashnir how would india have reacted they would have launched missiles by now on us but hum 12 bakay signal bund kar keh geet gaa rahay haon!! lols

its be almost 1 month now since occupation oppression brutality and our response has been that of someone who has accepted this occupation and also our official stance is that we wjll only wage war if india tries to enter Azad Kashmir that clearly shows we have accepted or agreed to indias annexation.

now just imagine if we had entered indian occupied kashnir how would india have reacted they would have launched missiles by now on us but hum 12 bakay signal bund kar keh geet gaa rahay haon!! lols

Wars are not a joke that you start one just because there is curfew imposed for 4 weeks.

Please study history of wars. An event happens and then there is extensive war planning before the actual war.

If Modi doesn't go for genocide now and lifts the curfew, and Kashmiris go about their usual business after a few weeks of rioting, would you still want PA to attack?

Look I didnt come here asking for total declaration of Jihad or something. I live in rational world unlike many Pakistani who are split between Jamhoriyat or Jihad. Here are some of my problems.
1.Some of them want to pacify global powers trying to show them that we are responsible and therefore we will let people stomp us push us shove us whenever they want wherever they want. I mean past 20 years we tried to show the world and pacify certain powers look where it got us? 70000 Pakistani's dead and huge losses to economy why because one man decided the fate of nation to pacify them.
2. We have second kind of people who are always in either Jihad mode and cant think rationally.
3. We have another bunch who are waiting for jihad to be declared and until then they will wait and go about their merry life.
4. Rich elite who have interests with those who are openly enemy of our nation and for that rich elite average Pakistani is disposable commodity so they will secure personal interests rather than nation's.

So my question is
What did the government do until this very time and I'm not talking about military aspect I'm asking on foreign front?
UNSC was called on behalf of Chinese request. Result curfew is still there.
We called some world leaders is that it?
We Pakistani's have to thank Trump for highlighting Kashmir again on international arena because apparently our PM himself said he didnt expect Trump to say it. So my question to you sir is can you please name one success on foriegn front? The Chinese and Turkey dont count because they are always with us. So who else?
International media is picking up Kashmir on their own it's not because of our successful effort.
I'm not anti Imran Khan or anti this or that but I'm just raising questions about our approach towards the fast paced world where things happen quickly and we need to take maximum advantage rather than blocking traffic one day a week within our own country.

All great points and questions

From my understanding Prime Minister Imran Khan's approach since he came to front has been dialog and discussion on table and a permenent solution to Kashmir by means of a democractic vote

That does not means Modi goes and changes the "demographics" of the region

1- We have raised the issue of Kashmir on United Nation's front
2- We have sent our diplomats to ask for Support on Kashmir that it is a Issue left over
3- We have won considerable support from China , Turkey , Iran , Saudia on Kashmir
4- We have promoted the issue of Social Media banning of Pakistani voices and scholars
on social media
5- We have worked with Khaslistan Elders to join the Kashmiri freedom with Khalistan
6- Protests have been logged across the world by Pakistanis
7- Kashmir Issue was raised with United States directly in One on One meeting with Trump
8- Kashmir's Issue was raised with Organization of Islamic Nations

These strategic measures have ensured that the world knows that Pakistan is on the side of the Kashmiri people , and India is the arrogant aggressor who has imprisoned 12 million people for 4 weeks now

9- We have done our due diligence to avoid FATF ban , because we have separated the Kashmiri struggle for peace , vs what claims India makes

Last edited:
1. Military solution not an option
2. Wrote a letter to UN.
3. In cabinet meeting suggesting not to close airspace for India along wi th that sarwar guy.
4. Phony words fake style and hypocrisy
Some of the blunders this man have caused in past 25 days.
What the F is your problem. You will never be a prime minister of Pakistan so stop your Mir Jaffar style actions and stop harming Kashmir cause.
Everytime Pakistan says strong response your phony *** shows up for press conference and say some contradictory statemnt.
Mr prime minister get your act together and fix the team and get rid of rallu katta players.
Why is the airspace not closed? It's been 25 days of curfew and we still thinking. What an incompetent lazy bunch of baboons.
Is it in our destiny to always miss golden opportunities ? 1962 ,65 ,Kargil and now again its slipping away.
How long are we going to keep shooting ourself in foot to make global community happy?
Imran Niazi should resign first. Kiya woh bacha hai? Uske paas dimaagh nahi hai?

Wars are not a joke that you start one just because there is curfew imposed for 4 weeks.

Please study history of wars. An event happens and then there is extensive war planning before the actual war.

If Modi doesn't go for genocide now and lifts the curfew, and Kashmiris go about their usual business after a few weeks of rioting, would you still want PA to attack?
and what if modi lifts the curfew and things go back to normal in kashnir then dont you think Pakisran will be under more pressure as that would make indian occupation legitimate and annexation compelte? then how do you think Pakistan will react declear war in desperation?

and what if modi lifts the curfew and things go back to normal in kashnir then dont you think Pakisran will be under more pressure as that would make indian occupation legitimate and annexation compelte? then how do you think Pakistan will react declear war in desperation?

If Kashmiris accept Status Quo then we would be stupid to start a war! We didn't recognise 370 before and we don't recognise this act now.

It was Kashmiris who decided to stay with India before and if they decide to continue without any resistance then it's back to usual!

If Kashmiris accept Status Quo then we would be stupid to start a war! We didn't recognise 370 before and we don't recognise this act now.

It was Kashmiris who decided to stay with India before and if they decide to continue without any resistance then it's back to usual!
so we will accept the occupation and annexation of land we claim as our so 70 years of loss of lives, enemity and 3 wars wasted because we lacked the courage to response in the way they understand and expected hypocrite international community to help us?

Armchair generals every where :disagree: do you really think Pakistan is ready for an offensive war ???
plz see how long we can sustain in case of war...may be 2 weeks ???
does our economic condition allow us to wage war on an adversary far bigger thn us in almost everything??
whats wrong with us Pakistanis, why are most of us in this panic mode and want war suddenly...its not that our border has been breached ...the line remains there where it was in 1971..not an inch has been breached , how can we justify an offensive, who will support us ??? dont go nuts plzzz and talk some sense. This govt is doing all it can and never before any govt was so active about Kashmir cause thn this one. show me an example from past who has crated so much fuss about the issue on international foras.... plz dont run around like wet hen, stay calm

Aren't you forgetting something, just recently in our modern history mightiest superpower defeated with Red Tag Afghan Taliban (They don't have economy but Tawaakal on Allah). War never fight with money otherwise you should be a witness of USA victory in Afghanistan. on other side, We Pakistani never trust on Allah, people like you join hands with the enemy of Allah - see what Allah brought you guys when you're not holding Allah path and supporting these secualar mindset clowns vs how much Afghan Taliban Lost - 80k people died - Bad economy - Listed in FATFA and lost respect all over the world. For me war against oppression not said by Pakistan Article but my Allah said in the Quran :

One of the other pests that disrupt society, destroys the Muslims’ unity, and causes division is oppression or injustice to people and even to animals. It is a vice hated by God. Oppression or injustice is the cause of many vices such as backbiting, abusing, theft, inchastitiy, misappropriation, and dishonoring.

God Almighty reproaches injustice in many Quranic verses and introduces the oppressor as a bad human being: “…surely the unjust will not be successful.”1

In another verse, God says: “So the roots of the people who were unjust were cut off; and all praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.”2

God also says: “…will any be destroyed but the unjust people?”3

On the same topic, God says: “… so away with the unjust people.”4

In another verse, God Almighty says: “And let those fear (in their behaviour toward orphans) who if they left behind them weak offspring would be afraid for them. So let them mind their duty to Allah, and speak justly.”5

• 1. Qur'an, 6:21.
  • 2. Qur'an, 6:45.
  • 3. Qur'an, 6:47.
  • 4. Qur'an, 23:41.
  • 5. Qur'an, 4:9.

Last edited:
so we will accept the occupation and annexation of land we claim as our so 70 years of loss of lives, enemity and 3 wars wasted because we lacked the courage to response in the way they understand and expected hypocrite international community to help us?

Which part didn't you understand?

Right of self determination is with Kashmiris!!!

Why do you think Pakistan never pushed for plebiscite after 65? If the majority of the total Kashmiri population (on both sides, with IOK being majority anyways) decide to stay with India, who looses?

India not pushing for plebiscite when IOK majority was pro-India worked in our favour! It could have gone horribly against us had they done that!

As long as Kashmir valley Muslim majority wants to stay with India, we are not going to attack the valley to takeover. Not going to happen.

Which part didn't you understand?

Right of self determination is with Kashmiris!!!

Why do you think Pakistan never pushed for plebiscite after 65? If the majority of the total Kashmiri population (on both sides, with IOK being majority anyways) decide to stay with India, who looses?

India not pushing for plebiscite when IOK majority was pro-India worked in our favour! It could have gone horribly against us had they done that!

As long as Kashmir valley Muslim majority wants to stay with India, we are not going to attack the valley to takeover. Not going to happen.
so its that simple?

now after curfew is lifted and kids starts playing on streets shop open trade normallized we will accept that as kashmiris will and accept the annexation?

so its that simple?

now after curfew is lifted and kids starts playing on streets shop open trade normallized we will accept that as kashmiris will and accept the annexation?

We will never accept it as UN resolutions are still there.

But it will return to status quo.

We simply can't invade the valley when the population doesn't call for us.

However coming back to reality, I don't think the valley will favour staying with India anymore. But 4 weeks curfew is not a good reason for a full fledged war sacrificing millions of lives. Valley needs to revolt big time.

Back
Top Bottom