What's new

Shah mehmood qureshi you need to resign

so its that simple?

now after curfew is lifted and kids starts playing on streets shop open trade normallized we will accept that as kashmiris will and accept the annexation?

Pretty much yes. And I think that is what will happen too.

Over the years the population will be diluted and then it won't be a muslim majority province anymore. Case closed.

Both Azad Kashmir and Indian occupied Kashmir will become like the two punjabs. We will then accept LOC as international border and the issue would be resolved for good.

^The above is just a rationale thought.

Over the years the population will be diluted and then it won't be a muslim majority province anymore. Case closed.

Both Azad Kashmir and Indian occupied Kashmir will become like the two punjabs. We will then accept LOC as international border and the issue would be resolved for good.

Unlikely.

Armed struggle in Kashmir will now pickup. Pro India narrative is dying fast in the valley.

We will never accept it as UN resolutions are still there.

But it will return to status quo.

We simply can't invade the valley when the population doesn't call for us.

However coming back to reality, I don't think the valley will favour staying with India anymore. But 4 weeks curfew is not a good reason for a full fledged war sacrificing millions of lives. Valley needs to revolt big time.
but after curfew is lifted and india starts integrating kashmir and officially hold elections in "state of kashmir" supressing voices how do you think Pakistan should react then? international community will do fk all for kashmir

but after curfew is lifted and india starts integrating kashmir and officially hold elections in "state of kashmir" supressing voices how do you think Pakistan should react then? international community will do fk all for kashmir

Valley is going to explode. And that's what we are waiting for.

Do you think the youngsters are going to accept it all and sit pretty?

Elections don't mean sh!t when a majority is rioting.

Watch how many pickup arms after curfew is lifted.

اللہ ایسے لوگوں کو پردہ بھی نہیں دے رہا پتا نہیں کیوں،،

Valley is going to explode. And that's what we are waiting for.

Do you think the youngsters are going to accept it all and sit pretty?

Elections don't mean sh!t when a majority is rioting.

Watch how many pickup arms after curfew is lifted.
riots are expected yes but lets assume kashmiris dont riot then whatt? see our lack of response and time is strengthening indias position and legitimising their claim and that will be an issue in future we are hoping for kashmiris to resist and stand up against india if they dont they we are fked! then india can bot only claim J&K but also Azad Kashmir

اؤئے کھلو جاؤ مُنڈیاؤ.. کسی جگہ بیلوں کو جلسہ ہو تم بھی اسکو مینج کرنے میں دو ہفتے لگ جاتے ہیں.. جنگ ہو گی ضرور ہوگی.. فکر نہ کرو اپنے گھروں میں بنکرز کھود لو پھر نہ کہنا کسی نے بتایا نہیں تھا

riots are expected yes but lets assume kashmiris dont riot then whatt? see our lack of response and time is strengthening indias position and legitimising their claim and that will be an issue in future we are hoping for kashmiris to resist and stand up against india if they dont they we are fked! then india can bot only claim J&K but also Azad Kashmir

Yaar, what claims and what legitimacy are you on about. Overall Kashmir is Internationally Disputed Territory and that's not going to change just because valley Muslims don't revolt.

India has always claimed AJK and GB to be theirs. Has such statement made any difference before that it will make any in the future?

I don't think the genocide is going to happen after curfew. India will attack GB and after that localised Northern war things will cool down. Curfew will be lifted and after a bit of rioting things will calm but many will join freedom fighters and insurgency will pickup pace leading to genocide. Its a few years to the genocide, in my view.

And that's when the final war will happen.

1. Military solution not an option
2. Wrote a letter to UN.
3. In cabinet meeting suggesting not to close airspace for India along wi th that sarwar guy.
4. Phony words fake style and hypocrisy
Some of the blunders this man have caused in past 25 days.
What the F is your problem. You will never be a prime minister of Pakistan so stop your Mir Jaffar style actions and stop harming Kashmir cause.
Everytime Pakistan says strong response your phony *** shows up for press conference and say some contradictory statemnt.
Mr prime minister get your act together and fix the team and get rid of rallu katta players.
Why is the airspace not closed? It's been 25 days of curfew and we still thinking. What an incompetent lazy bunch of baboons.
Is it in our destiny to always miss golden opportunities ? 1962 ,65 ,Kargil and now again its slipping away.
How long are we going to keep shooting ourself in foot to make global community happy?

his forefathers helped the british so his blood is that of a traitor

its be almost 1 month now since occupation oppression brutality and our response has been that of someone who has accepted this occupation and also our official stance is that we wjll only wage war if india tries to enter Azad Kashmir that clearly shows we have accepted or agreed to indias annexation.

now just imagine if we had entered indian occupied kashnir how would india have reacted they would have launched missiles by now on us but hum 12 bakay signal bund kar keh geet gaa rahay haon!! lols
so you want war ?? ..way is open why dont you go to kashmir i am sure the concerned authorities ill provide you AK 47 grenades and ammunition. You can have your war becoz Armies dont fight war like that. how much reserve for oil do you have in country ? how long will we be able to run our war machines?

Aren't you forgetting something, just recently in our modern history mightiest superpower defeated with Red Tag Afghan Taliban (They don't have economy but Tawaakal on Allah). War never fight with money otherwise you should be a witness of USA victory in Afghanistan. on other side, We Pakistani never trust on Allah, people like you join hands with the enemy of Allah - see what Allah brought you guys when you're not holding Allah path and supporting these secualar mindset clowns vs how much Afghan Taliban Lost - 80k people died - Bad economy - Listed in FATFA and lost respect all over the world. For me war against oppression not said by Pakistan Article but my Allah said in the Quran :

One of the other pests that disrupt society, destroys the Muslims’ unity, and causes division is oppression or injustice to people and even to animals. It is a vice hated by God. Oppression or injustice is the cause of many vices such as backbiting, abusing, theft, inchastitiy, misappropriation, and dishonoring.

God Almighty reproaches injustice in many Quranic verses and introduces the oppressor as a bad human being: “…surely the unjust will not be successful.”1

In another verse, God says: “So the roots of the people who were unjust were cut off; and all praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.”2

God also says: “…will any be destroyed but the unjust people?”3

On the same topic, God says: “… so away with the unjust people.”4

In another verse, God Almighty says: “And let those fear (in their behaviour toward orphans) who if they left behind them weak offspring would be afraid for them. So let them mind their duty to Allah, and speak justly.”5

• 1. Qur'an, 6:21.
  • 2. Qur'an, 6:45.
  • 3. Qur'an, 6:47.
  • 4. Qur'an, 23:41.
  • 5. Qur'an, 4:9.
Dear dont teach me tawwakal on Allah in matters of war.... you win wars with imaculate planning, resources and then you leave it to God and then God helps you

so you want war ?? ..way is open why dont you go to kashmir i am sure the concerned authorities ill provide you AK 47 grenades and ammunition. You can have your war becoz Armies dont fight war like that. how much reserve for oil do you have in country ? how long will we be able to run our war machines?

Dear dont teach me tawwakal on Allah in matters of war.... you win wars with imaculate planning, resources and then you leave it to God and then God helps you
Buddy ,you never Know what and where I am , but it showing your face in mirror....read it what Alama iqbal said peoples like you and yours Alliance:

Allah Ko Pa-Mardi-e-Momin Pe Bharosa
Iblees Ko Yourap Ki Machinon Ka Sahara
On the true‐believer’s Manhood God’s trust lies -The machines of Europe Satan’s alliance

Buddy ,you never Know what and where I am , but it showing your face in mirror....read it what Alama iqbal said peoples like you and yours Alliance:

Allah Ko Pa-Mardi-e-Momin Pe Bharosa
Iblees Ko Yourap Ki Machinon Ka Sahara
On the true‐believer’s Manhood God’s trust lies -The machines of Europe Satan’s alliance
neither do you know what i do for living, i assure you i ve read each and every book and verse of Allama Iqbal...point remains...you NEVER fight wars like that

neither do you know what i do for living, i assure you i ve read each and every book and verse of Allama Iqbal...point remains...you NEVER fight wars like that
don't go too far in history when 313 Shaba fight against a mightiest army of querish in Badar. just in our modern history, how mightiest power defeated when you trust on Allah. I am sharing you this 12-minute interview with Mullah Omar Mohammad, the Taliban leader, was conducted in Pashtu for the publicly-funded radio channel Voice of America. The broadcast was pulled, following objections from the US deputy secretary of state and senior officials of the National Security Council.

Voice of America interviewer: Why don't you expel Osama bin Laden?

Omar: This is not an issue of Osama bin Laden. It is an issue of Islam. Islam's prestige is at stake. So is Afghanistan's tradition.

VOA: Do you know that the US has announced a war on terrorism?

Omar: I am considering two promises. One is the promise of God, the other is that of Bush. The promise of God is that my land is vast. If you start a journey on God's path, you can reside anywhere on this earth and will be protected... The promise of Bush is that there is no place on earth where you can hide that I cannot find you. We will see which one of these two promises is fulfilled.

VOA: But aren't you afraid for the people, yourself, the Taliban, your country?

Omar: Almighty God... is helping the believers and the Muslims. God says he will never be satisfied with the infidels. In terms of worldly affairs, America is very strong. Even if it were twice as strong or twice that, it could not be strong enough to defeat us. We are confident that no one can harm us if God is with us.

VOA: You are telling me you are not concerned, but Afghans all over the world are concerned.

Omar: We are also concerned. Great issues lie ahead. But we depend on God's mercy. Consider our point of view: if we give Osama away today, Muslims who are now pleading to give him up would then be reviling us for giving him up... Everyone is afraid of America and wants to please it. But Americans will not be able to prevent such acts like the one that has just occurred because America has taken Islam hostage. If you look at Islamic countries, the people are in despair. They are complaining that Islam is gone. But people remain firm in their Islamic beliefs. In their pain and frustration, some of them commit suicide acts. They feel they have nothing to lose.

VOA: What do you mean by saying America has taken the Islamic world hostage?

Omar: America controls the governments of the Islamic countries. The people ask to follow Islam, but the governments do not listen because they are in the grip of the United States. If someone follows the path of Islam, the government arrests him, tortures him or kills him. This is the doing of America. If it stops supporting those governments and lets the people deal with them, then such things won't happen. America has created the evil that is attacking it. The evil will not disappear even if I die and Osama dies and others die. The US should step back and review its policy. It should stop trying to impose its empire on the rest of the world, especially on Islamic countries.

VOA: So you won't give Osama bin Laden up?

Omar: No. We cannot do that. If we did, it means we are not Muslims... that Islam is finished. If we were afraid of attack, we could have surrendered him the last time we were threatened and attacked. So America can hit us again, and this time we don't even have a friend.

VOA: If you fight America with all your might - can the Taliban do that? Won't America beat you and won't your people suffer even more?

Omar: I'm very confident that it won't turn out this way. Please note this: there is nothing more we can do except depending on Almighty God. If a person does, then he is assured that the Almighty will help him, have mercy on him and he will succeed.

but people like you, have no trust in Allah, and were anti-Taliban. today compare your respect (enlisted in FATFA- lost 80K people - bad economy-,untrustful , non-freidnly , list is endless-). if you don't act on time, Allah wrath will come more sevear to you guys and this filthy secular system in Pakistan lifted and vanished forever from this earth.

Last edited:

well that cant happen witgout agreement btw Pakiatan and India and if their is an agreement in place thats the biggest treachery with Pakistanis as we wasted our past present and future for nothing!

Yaar, what claims and what legitimacy are you on about. Overall Kashmir is Internationally Disputed Territory and that's not going to change just because valley Muslims don't revolt.

India has always claimed AJK and GB to be theirs. Has such statement made any difference before that it will make any in the future?

I don't think the genocide is going to happen after curfew. India will attack GB and after that localised Northern war things will cool down. Curfew will be lifted and after a bit of rioting things will calm but many will join freedom fighters and insurgency will pickup pace leading to genocide. Its a few years to the genocide, in my view.

And that's when the final war will happen.
bro statements is a differebt thing and annexation is different india has actually annex J&K now and issue is the more time we stay quiet or "peaceful" india claim over kashmir become stronger and if we dont do anything now they can use their makkar challak diplomacy and get Azad Kashir and GB as well!

so we have to act going all peaceful and zen wont do us any good

but people like you, have no trust in Allah, and were anti-Taliban. today compare your respect (enlisted in FATFA- lost 80K people - bad economy-list is endless-).
Japan, South Korea, China, Germany, USA, Australia, Singapore, Norway, are all countries which most likely fall into the category of "no trust in Allah", are all of them having bad economy, and lost respect? Stop listening to your local bearded fool who calls himself a "mullah" and start educating yourself dude, Pak is current condition because many people are too lazy to read and too lazy to do anything productive , they only know how to dream

Back
Top Bottom