What's new

Shadow of Brutal ’79 War Darkens Vietnam’s View of China Relations

Well, I know about agent orange... Not funny at all..
Please stop using that as a joke..

Seriously, I think Vietnamese have serious problem with their mind... Lol..
They need a wake up call...
It is not a joke? LOL I'm being serious here. Probably it has an small effect on them a bit. After all, they always believe that they can defeat any power by hiding in tunnel. LOL

If you want to know what's wrong with these Vietnamese head. Go look up Agent Orange on wiki. This might explain their delusional state. I pity them and blame this on American friends. They really need to help the Vietnamese getting rid of it. LOL

Chinese mixed Melamine to Milk in China to poison Chinese people. It disclosed dirty mentality of Chinese.

Chinese mixed Melamine to Milk in China to poison Chinese people. It disclosed dirty mentality of Chinese.
See what I mean? LOL They always retaliate by making non-relevant reference to something else. LOL I pity our Vietnamese friend. I feel sympathy for them.

what is wrong with you ? Are you chinese mestizo living in Indonesia ?

See what I mean? LOL They always retaliate by making non-relevant reference to something else. LOL I pity our Vietnamese friend. I feel sympathy for them.

I feel also sympathy to chinese kids too. they are poisoned by Chinese with Malamine Milk made in China.

what is wrong with you ? Are you chinese mestizo living in Indonesia ?

Is that something wrong with my post? I stand neutral... No taking side...

Sorry dude, I'm pure Chinese... Indonesia born Chinese, and only few of us married with native.. And most of the Chinese prefer Chinese as a partner

It is not a joke? LOL I'm being serious here. Probably it has an small effect on them a bit. After all, they always believe that they can defeat any power by hiding in tunnel. LOL
Come on dude... We both know and I think we all know this agent orange got nothing to do with Vietnamese delusional in PDF..

please stop your insult by using this tragedy..

Last edited:
Is that something wrong with my post? I stand neutral... No taking side...

Sorry dude, I'm pure Chinese... Indonesia born Chinese, and only few of us married with native.. And most of the Chinese prefer Chinese as a partner

Come on dude... We both know and I think we all know this agent orange got nothing to do with Vietnamese delusional in PDF..

pure chinese, oki

read again what you trolled above. stupid chinese. !!!

Then what is your explanation for their highly delusional state?

pure chinese, oki

read again what you trolled above. stupid chinese. !!!
Hey, don't be rude!..
I know vietnemese still backward... At least you can show to another poster you civilized

Then what is your explanation for their highly delusional state?

Their delusional state probably come from their lack of knowledge, not educated enough, and hatred toward Chinese.

You should teach, guide them.. Not bully them..

Want more lands from China ?? U think people want a dirty, barren, polluted land like China ?? In History, VN emperor always went to the South and West when VNese want more fertile lands, no Emperors chose China barren, polluted land :pop:

It was believed that the tiger would intervened to relieve pressure on Vietnam ?? So, wrong belief . We didnt need Soviet troops even when against mighty US, so let alone poor trained-poor discipline PLA in 1979.

Just bcz China didnt declare war before attack VN, thats why lots of VN civilians including pregnant women, kids died when u attacked us and withdraw before our elite troops could arrive to the border.
You underestimated USSR's importance to Vietnam's grand plan of an Indochina federation. Had the Soviets intervened, you may yet have a chance to conqur Cambodia & Laos, fullfilling Ho Chi Min's dream.

xudeen, there's no dream as you guess.
Ho Chi Minh dream is for Vietnam country only

Yes, I wonder why some chinese make joke out of others suffering? Always ready at any time to dump 5,000 years civilization into the next trash bin.

What do you mean with we need a wake up call? for what?

Sorry to tell you but we need no sympathy from a shameless country.

Back
Top Bottom