What's new

Shadow of Brutal ’79 War Darkens Vietnam’s View of China Relations

VNese in Laos speak Lao language fluently, so u will thinks they r native Laos. U think a VNese can be a great leader in Laos without any support from VN ?? Any Laos leader have the root from high ranking Thai ??

And we have abt 50,000-60,000 VN troops stationing in Laos in disguise of contract worker, do Thai have any troops in Laos ??

No one know exactly how many % , even China that very worry abt the deal also dont have the right to know how many %

Before we have the deal with US, VN have HEU fuel at36% uranium-235, imported from Soviet union. HEU of 36 % is enough to make a dirty warhead.

Even if VN has 2-3 dirty bombs, we are not afraid. How do you be so sure that we really have none?
To be a serous Nuclear states, one must have 2nd nuclear deterance. If you don't have 2nd nuclear deterance, the day you launch Nuke, you just create the right for other country to retaliate with nuke as well.

Lao people wants to marry Thai. Lao people wants to be Thai. How many Lao youth trying to move to VN? How many Lao Youth trying to move to Thailand? Thailand host Lao people more than Lao host Lao people. In fact Esaan people are equals to Lao.
Lao people love of Thailand is the strongest weapon. We win Lao people's heart and mind. Lao intelligence is on our side.

I will not talk more with you about Lao/Cambodia invasion anymore. If you think you can militarily invade Lao/Cambodia and defeat our army to unite sub Makong regoin under VN rule, just do it.

Really, ur PLA soldiers can do like that ?? but Im in doubt of it, they pay $16,000 to join the army not for fighting and die for some idiot like u, but they join PLA to rob more money from ur tax :pop:
Can you manage to shoot a bullet to our rig in SCS? I hope you can. So that we can relieve you from your doubt.

This war is more about Deng Xiaoping consolidating power than anything else. Many people think that Deng was the supremo after Mao died in 1976, and that was wrong.

Even in 1979, Deng was more like a first among equal. Power really got consolidated under Deng after he started the 1979 Sino-Vietnam war, using the war to rally the people and purging the army.

China should say sorry to Vietnam.

Who was purged in the 79 war? The main cause of the war was the Soviet-Vietnamese mutual defense treaty signed just two month prior, that China consider a major betrayal on the Vietnamese part, and a significant threat to its national security.

Even if VN has 2-3 dirty bombs, we are not afraid. How do you be so sure that we really have none?
To be a serous Nuclear states, one must have 2nd nuclear deterance. If you don't have 2nd nuclear deterance, the day you launch Nuke, you just create the right for other country to retaliate with nuke as well.
Thats why I said: "VN can make nuke warhead in emergency case" bcz we only have the right to enrich uranium, not to make nuke bomb. But when we r under nuke threat, then we can enrich HEU very quickly and only US know that we enirch HEU coz even China is not allowed to know exactly how many % we can enirch.
somsak said:
I will not talk more with you about Lao/Cambodia invasion anymore. If you think you can militarily invade Lao/Cambodia and defeat our army to unite sub Makong regoin under VN rule, just do it.
Defeat Thai army specially when ur country is in chaos is so easy, ur soldiers dont have the will to fight. in 1979, Thai army always run away when seeing VN soldiers. VN soldiers now still can fight well and have high morale in fighting ( u can see one small VN police ship dare to face with 3,4 much bigger China police ships).

But why must we need to fight with u again when a Thai general willing to support VN against China ?? We can simply make more Thai generals support VN to create a strong sub-Mekong region, thats the way we achieve our Goal now. :pop:

Can you manage to shoot a bullet to our rig in SCS? I hope you can. So that we can relieve you from your doubt.
No, we prefer to look ur corrupted soldiers to rob more Tax from ur pocket , and the rig and ur air base is the threat to US-JP-other ASEAN nations, then we dont need to care abt too :pop:

The PRC here keep on bark and bark and attack oversea Chinese for not aligning to PRC. The fact is the SE Asian Chinese were patriot of PRC until PRC action resulted them to be killed and murdered.

One good example is PRC during the Mao's year support Cambodia Pot. Pot murdered as much Chinese as he could find.

Now some PDF PRC still stand on dark side, talk a lot of cxxk.

Despite of that many SE Asian Chinese still stand by PRC, but many of us also have opinions on PRC deeds. And in my opinion PRC should send some higher quality paid commenters to PDF.

I think since ancient time, the central authority in China always regard those who left the country outcasts, even as betrayer. The Republic of LanFang for example established by Chinese immigrant on the Kalimantan Island has repeatly requested to join the Qing empire, but Qianlong consider them "天朝弃民", refused their request.

I personally think China should seriously consider dual citizenship and start granting oversea ethnic Chinese citizenships. That would unnerve some states in Southeast Asia, but China would gain a good deal of leverage there. Of course I don't see that happening any time soon.

Thats why I said: "VN can make nuke warhead in emergency case" bcz we only have the right to enrich uranium, not to make nuke bomb. But when we r under nuke threat, then we can enrich HEU very quickly and only US know that we enirch HEU coz even China is not allowed to know exactly how many % we can enirch.

Defeat Thai army specially when ur country is in chaos is so easy
, ur soldiers dont have the will to fight. in 1979, Thai army always run away when seeing VN soldiers. VN soldiers now still can fight well and have high morale in fighting ( u can see one small VN police ship dare to face with 3,4 much bigger China police ships).

I will stop talking to a single Vietnamese who cannot have real power over Vietnam government decision. I don't want to destroy relationship between Thai-Vietnam and our goal of peace and prosperity in ASEAN.

If you NiceGuy think you are influence enough to convince your government to military invade Lao/Cambodia and Thailand, just invade Thailand now. I know you are just a little guy and has no power nothing. Because you are who you are and you talk like you command VN army. People say you are delusional.

Lao women / culture.
1365225053-2338134381-o.jpg

1365225758-5827773464-o.jpg

1365225997-5647562045-o.jpg

1365226178-5973738558-o.jpg

1365226405-3950543143-o.jpg

1365226639-1462332959-o.jpg
1365227184-6256703831-o.jpg

1365228206-gjgj-o.jpg

Last edited:
I will stop talking to a single Vietnamese who cannot have real power over Vietnam government decision. I don't want to destroy relationship between Thai-Vietnam and our goal of peace and prosperity in ASEAN.

If you NiceGuy think you are influence enough to convince your government to military invade Lao/Cambodia and Thailand, just invade Thailand now. I know you are just a little guy and has no power nothing. Because you are who you are and you talk like you command VN army. People say you are delusional.

Lao women / culture.

1365228206-gjgj-o.jpg

I have a student who is from Chiang Rai, she's quite beautiful, i must admit.

@somsak ,

I find the people from Northern Thailand with fairer skin that those in central or southern Thailand. Would it be safe to say that the Thais of the North , closer to Laos, are ethnically more related to the Tai-Kadai peoples ? I know that even before the birth of Sukkothai Kingdom and the arrival of King Ramkhamhaeng, present day central Thailand was arleady inhabited with Mon-Khmer peoples , who are much darker in skin tone than ethnic Tais.

I think when Tai peoples eventually conquered huge swathes of land from the Khmer, the Tai conquerors eventually mingled with the local mon-Khmer people.

Last edited:

While invading Thailand would be far fetched, those in power in Vietnam do want to be the dominant power in Southeast Asia. That's where the main friction with China comes from, not just some remote island in the South China Sea.

Lao women / culture.

1365228206-gjgj-o.jpg
Niceguy trolls. Nobody wants war.
the girls are nice. they have light skin. Many of them are Vietnamese migrants.

Last edited:
I have a student who is from Chiang Rai, she's quite beautiful, i must admit.

@somsak ,

I find the people from Northern Thailand with fairer skin that those in central or southern Thailand. Would it be safe to say that the Thais of the North , closer to Laos, are ethnically more related to the Tai-Kadai peoples ? I know that even before the birth of Sukkothai Kingdom and the arrival of King Ramkhamhaeng, present day central Thailand was arleady inhabited with Mon-Khmer peoples , who are much darker in skin tone than ethnic Tais.

I think when Tai peoples eventually conquered huge swathes of land from the Khmer, the Tai conquerors eventually mingled with the local mon-Khmer people.

Japanese girls are also very beautiful. Even after having 2 kids, japanese women generally do not get fat, and still beautiful.
Here in Thailand I see many japanese families has 2 or more kids. This is good thing. Thailand cheap rice/vegetable can still habor more Mongolian population.

Neither Vietnam and Thailand have interest in war. Both Thailand and Viet Nam are the continental powers in ASEAN, and critical to the survival of ASEAN is that these two powers remain productive and peaceful entities. There may have been historical differences during the 19th century, during the Thai-Franco Border War, during the Viet Nam War etc. In the present, the bilateral trade between Viet Nam and Thailand will hit $15 Billion, and with integration of each others' industrial sector and agricultural sector -- this talk of war is unrealistic as is it unproductive.

All this talk of historical conflict serves to purpose but to breed ignorance, and unnecessary hate. So I suggest both Thai and Vietnamese posters cease and desist.

Lao women / culture.

1365228206-gjgj-o.jpg

Good, the Tai-Kadai people might share the similar autosomal DNA with the Southwest Chinese, while the Southeast Chinese share that with the Austro-Asiastic people.

Neither Vietnam and Thailand have interest in war. Both Thailand and Viet Nam are the continental powers in ASEAN, and critical to the survival of ASEAN is that these two powers remain productive and peaceful entities. There may have been historical differences during the 19th century, during the Thai-Franco Border War, during the Viet Nam War etc. In the present, the bilateral trade between Viet Nam and Thailand will hit $15 Billion, and with integration of each others' industrial sector and agricultural sector -- this talk of war is unrealistic as is it unproductive.

All this talk of historical conflict serves to purpose but to breed ignorance, and unnecessary hate. So I suggest both Thai and Vietnamese posters cease and desist.

Japanese women are beautiful no doubt... but many ive seen have wierd teeth?

Back
Top Bottom