What's new

Shadow of Brutal ’79 War Darkens Vietnam’s View of China Relations

@Viet , @NiceGuy ,

I bet the fabric of the Ao Dai is light as in Japanese women's summer kimono. Its quite versatile especially during the hot summer months. And gentle, delicate, on the soft Japanese women's skin... hehe. :smitten:

8-703948.jpg
I hear that with Kimono, you can't go to toilette, is that true?

turn back thread for sino Vietnam war 1979.

Protesters in Hanoi shout anti-China slogans in Vietnamese that means "The people has never forgotten, 1979 - 2014" during a rally marking the anniversary of the border war with China on February 16, 2014 (AFP, Hoang Dinh Nam).
anti-china-slogan.jpg

we hear enough dog barking, when will dog bite?

the last one is cute, i give 9 :smitten:
that's because the last one has the most Chinese blood.

viets and yindoos alike should remember the chinese way of war: we didn't come out to seize land, we didn't come out to topple governments, we didn't come out to install puppets - we came just to punish, and it is at once a minimalist and a maximalist objective. it means only that we came out just to inflict pain

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon ,

Yes, its very light and accessible. For men we have what is called Yukata, one simply removes the belt, and you can easily go to the bathroom.

yukata-sengokublue2.jpg

WTF this is a military forum, it ends up with beauties contest....seriously :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Human tendency, my man. Men will always be men. ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom