What's new

Sex education in schools should be banned, Union health minister Harsh Vardhan says

I stated what's written... I ain't denying... but that doen't mean i give a f about Jesus or Allah............. and bible is nothing but collection of books....

Stop lying, you said you were an Indian Christian. That means Jehavoh will put you in hell for sex before marriage. :lol:

Why don't you listen to your God? :lol:

I can't believe what I am reading on this thread? What do you people have against sex?

People have issues with teen sex. You wouldn't have an issue if your 12 year old son was sexually active?

Last edited:
I can't believe what I am reading on this thread? What do you people have against sex?

American culture differs greatly from overseas culture. You probably were raised here, we see things differently.

You mean liberal societies are free of all these issues? The most prostitutes are found in the liberal societies. The most cases of rapes as well as spousal abuse are found in liberal societies. Let me add child abuse too.
And which liberal society are you referring to? You can bolster the magnanimity of traditional patriarchal society which till this day has been the number one cause of gender discrimination, if that is is your idea of ideal state... then good for you

American culture differs greatly from overseas culture. You probably were raised here, we see things differently.
I was raised in India, I come from a middle class educated sane family

Stop lying, you said you were an Indian Christian. That means Jehavoh will put you in hell for sex before marriage. :lol:

Why don't you listen to your God? :lol:

:rofl::rofl: Christian???Prove me......

Again Who :lol::lol::lol:

So Hazzy like to ignore my questions, becasue he can't answer??:laughcry:
K K now from your silence i can make out... you're provoking Allah by killing Innocents but you can't stop it, because you enjoy killing or you think Allah wants you to kill them.... Which one??

The ones who do get involved at an abnormally (relatively) young age are also smart enough to know about the perils of it. I never had any sex education either. Do not know. Actually Karnataka has banned sexual education. The CBSE syllabus does have it, somewhere around 8th or 9th std I think.

8th 9th is too early for Indian Culture i guess..... PU would be a good start

Seriously, were you that late?

This whole suggestion is so incredibly stupid that it hurts.

When boys and girls get into their puberty, they HAVE TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING WITH THEM!

Otherwise it will have serious effects on their development. Read any research study on it.

And they will eventually learn about sexuality anyways, may it be from friends or other sources... and its better that they get informed properly by educated teachers than by some friends who spread false information.

And needless to say, a lack of sex education is an important factor in the high birth rate and also helps STD`s like AIDS to spread.

Just leave it. You donot have enough bandwidth, to argue with the illeterate and half baked cookies of such kind.

They would rather "use there hands" thinking of raping the maid or harrassing the neighbouhood kid. Pity, just pity them for there narrow existence.

And which liberal society are you referring to? You can bolster the magnanimity of traditional patriarchal society which till this day has been the number one cause of gender discrimination, if that is is your idea of ideal state... then good for you

What do you mean bolstering traditional patriarchal society? Women were marrying in Swayamvar and choosing their own spouses long before your liberal societies came along in my TP society. It only turned patriarchal when it faced invasions and "protection" was necessary and the liabilities that came along with it. Stop making absurd correlations. First elect a woman as president in your country and then come to preach us about your liberal society.

8th 9th is too early for Indian Culture i guess..... PU would be a good start

Yup. By then anyways they learn about it through various novels anyways.

What do you mean bolstering traditional patriarchal society? Women were marrying in Swayamvar and choosing their own spouses long before your liberal societies came along in my TP society. It only turned patriarchal when it faced invasions and "protection" was necessary and the liabilities that came along with it. Stop making absurd correlations. First elect a woman as president in your country and then come to preach us about your liberal society.
My country is India, and we did elect a woman P.M and president, I just live in US...btw your invasion theory is just candyfloss, ground realities are quite different. As far as free and liberal societ, i grew up in one , right in India...

My country is India, and we did elect a woman P.M and president, I just live in US...btw your invasion theory is just candyfloss, ground realities are quite different. As far as free and liberal societ, i grew up in one , right in India...

Pity then you understand so little about your own country. How is the invasion theory a candyfloss when there are legends after legends of women warriors, entrepreneurs, queens, administrators in my TP society? Perhaps you should look at the inherent contradictions in your view when you call India both TP society as well as liberal and free society in which you grew up.

Just because we want children to continue enjoying their childhood without being encumbered by sexual feelings or sexual knowledge for a couple more years, you bracket us as supporters of rape, prostitution, molestation, gender discrimination, and what not. Typical of dumbness displayed by the NRIs.

They would rather "use there hands" thinking of raping the maid or harrassing the neighbouhood kid. Pity, just pity them for there narrow existence.

Last I read there were 1.25 million rapes in USA every year. Wished they used their hands instead of indulging in rapes. Pity you for your narrow existence.

Just leave it. You donot have enough bandwidth, to argue with the illeterate and half baked cookies of such kind.

OH yeah, we are all rapists because we disagree with you . Narrow minded potheads like you should not be allowed to use the Internet .

I wonder since when sex education became a subject in schools that it need to be banned now. It was definitely not happening in my times for sure.

I wonder since when sex education became a subject in schools that it need to be banned now. It was definitely not happening in my times for sure.

Nobody asked for a ban , Presstitutes doing their dirty work

It must be banned in schools. We can not inflict the innocent brains with dirty thoughts (Looking at their age) . Sex Education in school must be banned and taught anly after 18 or 21.
Sex education does not mean you will be made to watch p0rn. It is more about understanding your body better, take mature decisions and what effect a wrong decision can have on everything, including life.

Nobody asked for a ban , Presstitutes doing their dirty work
But is sex education currently part of school curriculum? I am actually in favor of it and just wanted to know if it is already started in the country. This will help prevent major concerns like preventing diseases, stopping unprepared preganancies.

Last edited:
Sex education does not mean you will be made to watch p0rn. It is more about understanding your body better, take mature decisions and what effect a wrong decision can have on evrything including life.

But is sex education currently part of school curriculum. I am actually in favor of it and just wanted to know if it is already started in the country. This will help prevent major concerns like preventing diseases, stopping unprepared preganancies.

Thing is , you do not want to introduce kids to sex and **** from am early age , Ill support sex education only based on what and how they are teaching kids , what age the kids are being taught and what values are being instilled in these kids..

Unless i know these things ill will refuse to debate on the subject , unlike few other judgmental fools here(not you)

Thing is , you do not want to introduce kids to sex and **** from am early age , Ill support sex education only based on what and how they are teaching kids , what age the kids are being taught and what values are being instilled in these kids..

Unless i know these things ill will refuse to debate on the subject , unlike few other judgmental fools here(not you)
The first question every kid ask once he is able to think independlty is - How he came to the world?

Such innocent questions need to be explained scientifically else they will anyways learn it from somewhere that mama & papa did ding dong and you came into existence.

Anyways in the age of internet, you cannot ban anything so its better we give the kids better perspectives then to push them to wild internet. Also I don't think this education starts in kindergarden , they teach it once kid is grown up enough to grasp the concept.

About values, they are instilled by society not schools. They will.anyways get it from all around them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom