What's new

Several hurt as man opens fire in Dutch tram

@PakSword bro go and enjoy nothing is gonna happen inshallah. Things have always been this way and will stay the same. Life goes on. Travel and enjoy. FYI are you going to Italy if yes do visit Florence beautiful place.

Sad but it was expected. Either from some ill non muslim mind or ill muslim mind.

Actually I was not expecting anything. When people say they are expecting more to happen it eggs these shooters on. We do not expect anything more to happen and whoever does these killings is a sore loser and must be condemned.

@Avicenna

How stupid are some people in our community ? For the first time Muslims in West seen as victims, people offer much condolences . And now some emotional idiot decides to harm innocent people because he thinks there is some kind of war going on. Police protect the people, not terrorists.

This is a forbidden act in Islam and it shows some idiots in our community have 'us vs. them' mentality. Most likely a Muslim from overseas and not Western born. Now spotlight is on is again because these morons.

RIP to the victims.

Edit: Some reports say it is gang violence, so who knows. Hopefully all Muslims are smart and pious enough to not engage in any violence gang or mass murder related.

Regardless of whoever commited this particular Dutch act.

It's frustrating the number of muslims who are as stupid af.

No clear understanding of whats going on.

Reactionary.

And non effective reaction at that.

All the while, the malevolent forces that ARE responsible for the lions share of this are laughing their a33es off.

Guys.. honest question.. please answer me..

I am going on a family trip to France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Netherlands.. I will spend most of the time in Switzerland and France starting 27 March

Is it a good time to go or should I cancel?

I'd cancel man.

So attacker is a Muslim this time?

Anyway, a terrorist is a terrorist. A good one is only the dead one!

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan another Omar Matteen just like in 2016 as usual the sympathy card for Muslims will wane again

They can never allow people to have positive opinions of Muslims for more than a few days.

All according to plan. Both New Zealand and now this.

I think another Pulwama false flag might also be on the way to pressure Pakistan.

They are so predictable.

3 dead. 9 badly injured. 1 in critical condtion.

The suspect had violent history. On 4th March he appeared before the court on rape charges.

Regardless, this is terrorism. Killing innocent without cause is just terrorism.

What was his motive to commit this awful thing?

Actually I was not expecting anything. When people say they are expecting more to happen it eggs these shooters on. We do not expect anything more to happen and whoever does these killings is a sore loser and must be condemned.
Of course whole world condemned such act muslim or non muslim but we have every type of people in every religion.
Sad is only muslim is named as terrorist while white terrorist are labelled as ill. Now world should see it terrorist has no religion rather than taunting on muslims in west.

Guys.. honest question.. please answer me..

I am going on a family trip to France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Netherlands.. I will spend most of the time in Switzerland and France starting 27 March

Is it a good time to go or should I cancel?

Bro
Cancel

De politie laat weten dat er vlak voor de schietpartij aan de Amerikalaan een rode Renault Clio is gestolen. Die auto is later aangetroffen aan de Tichelaarslaan even buiten het centrum in Utrecht. Deze auto werd gezocht na de schietpartij. Mogelijk heeft de verdachte deze auto gebruikt.

A red Renault Clio was stolen. Police was looking for this car. Possibly used by the suspect.

Update:

De politie heeft een inval gedaan in een flatwoning aan de Utrechtse Laan van Engelswier, vlak bij de Tichelaarslaan waar de rode Renault Clio is gevonden. De inval is gedaan in een woning in een appartementengebouw met drie lagen. Veel politie-eenheden zijn in de straat aanwezig voor onderzoek.

The police has broken in a flatbuilding where Clio was found. The action is done in three levels of the building. Many police units present for search.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom