What's new

Several hurt as man opens fire in Dutch tram

Rest in peace to the poor souls killed by this filth. The Dutch are a lovely go lucky people. I’ve met so many on my travels.

Now for a reality check good Lord he was arrested with links to ISIS and then let go!
How many times have we read/heard/seen such a blunder being committed? Many times.
Law enforcement must keep these people in prison forever, or better still a bullet in their heads, but hey it’s Europe.

If he is from turkey then it will create bad image for turkey. World will question Erdogan policies, & as turkey is moving away from secular country, there is rise in extremism.

What does Erdogan and the AKP gotta do with some Dutch Turk I dont like Erdogan or his AKP Parti and no Turkey isnt moving away from secularism thats just propaganda garbage to discredit Turkeys shifting foreign policy stances, however many Turks in Germany and in Holland came in the 1950s,1960s, and 1970s from the low class Anatolian regions where they were farmers and more conservative

Rest in peace to the poor souls killed by this filth. The Dutch are a lovely go lucky people. I’ve met so many on my travels.

Now for a reality check good Lord he was arrested with links to ISIS and then let go!
How many times have we read/heard/seen such a blunder being committed? Many times.
Law enforcement must keep these people in prison forever, or better still a bullet in their heads, but hey it’s Europe.

You know what's funny they blame our uncle Muslim community leaders for the mess but in the UK Anjem and his HTS scum gang were able to roam the streets of London for two decades and he went to jail and got out WTF is this this shows they are just playing games only for justifying geo-political goals and post 9/11 security policies

We cannot control these people as they are not beholden to us. These terrorists have a variety of motivations, funding, and support which does not emanate from Muslims.

However, we get blamed for every single attack and this builds the case for NZ type shooters and Western politicians/media who score points at our expense.

We need to concentrate on our countries and build them up strong so that they are not able to be attacked.

Justification for such attacks on Muslims can come any time and from anywhere.

The Muslim population in the West is at the mercy of forces beyond our control. We do not have control of our own destinies.

I learned long ago that they is nothing we can do but besides just sit and watch, screw condemen statements from CAIR and MB who long advocated and used by CIA and MI6 for their "Yankee jihad" its time we engage with all sides of the spectrum and say enough to explotation of cheap labor from the 2nd and 3rd world and destroy Jewish multiculturalism once and for all also we must build our own nations

Don't blame all Turks it's a lone guy ,plz remove nationality from topic name

Reports saying he confronted his ex girlfriend then started getting physical which prompted people on the train to help her after which he opened fire on them.

Some say he shot her and her cousins.

There are pictures of two different guys being posted so one of them is not the right guy. The actual suspect was in court recently for rape charges or allegations.

Yeah case is closed , it is domestic incident. Looking like he killed his own relative and ex. People on twitter are being dramatic, majority of them unaffected by situation but acting so tense.

He's been previously charged for bike theft and r
ape attempt. Apparently he killed his female relative and shot at others trying to intervene.

The Media will spin at as ogogagaaboggagaa Izlam sgaint women and rights and shiettt

There are conflicting reports still, seems like there might be gag order or something we'll wait to see what the authorities conclude.

wait and see but you know we will never know the real truth

Lmaooo people are actually blaming Erdogan for this on twitter lmaoooooo

How pathetic!

I hate Erdogan but blaming him for this is just :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

They arrested suspect and stated motive is unclear still.

Those reports about ISIS links are false, it is looking more like he shot specific female relative of his then shot people trying to get medical attention for her.

They arrested suspect and stated motive is unclear still.

Those reports about ISIS links are false, it is looking more like he shot specific female relative of his then shot people trying to get medical attention for her.

Hope so.

Yeah, if he was doing this for political purposes I think he would have shootout with the security forces. He agreed to hand himself to the police and they took him away in a car.

ISIS reports are Fake....

Family Drama... and Right now... Many Who jumped into the "Terro" wagon...are beginning to delete their tweets...
And Welcome to the new Trend of Europe...Every "Murder" is a Terro attack... (As long as the name is from the East side ofc... ).
And the Ones who were saying that NZ attack isn't Terro...are crying right now on why Media don't qualify Today shooting as Terro...
Hypocrisy Lvl 10000

Ps: Waiting on Daily star Cover... Who knows... They may find some "Angelic Pics" of today shooter... with a background of being abused by the Dog next door...

Cya

This is the actual suspect and not the younger looking guy with a low fade haircut :
D19XshuUcAAGN1W.jpg

Every day shootings happen. Why should a
ISIS reports are Fake....

Family Drama... and Right now... Many Who jumped into the "Terro" wagon...are beginning to delete their tweets...
And Welcome to the new Trend of Europe...Every "Murder" is a Terro attack... (As long as the name is from the East side ofc... ).
And the Ones who were saying that NZ attack isn't Terro...are crying right now on why Media don't qualify Today shooting as Terro...
Hypocrisy Lvl 10000

Ps: Waiting on Daily star Cover... Who knows... They may find some "Angelic Pics" of today shooter... with a background of being abused by the Dog next door...

Cya

But Zionists are living from these incidents. Do you want them to starve?

What is wrong with moving away from secularism? Is secularism word of God?
Secularism encourages Patience , moderate society , it allows government to function on the basis of rational discourse rather than religious dogma, it gives more rights & freedom for woman, It also encourages scientific and material advancement rather than old religion which offers nothing new and you can't change.

We cannot control these people as they are not beholden to us. These terrorists have a variety of motivations, funding, and support which does not emanate from Muslims.

However, we get blamed for every single attack and this builds the case for NZ type shooters and Western politicians/media who score points at our expense.

We need to concentrate on our countries and build them up strong so that they are not able to be attacked.

Justification for such attacks on Muslims can come any time and from anywhere.

The Muslim population in the West is at the mercy of forces beyond our control. We do not have control of our own destinies.

There are non-Muslim immigrants from Latin America, Africa and Asia. they do not indulge in these attacks.
you might want to think over what you said.

Back
Top Bottom