What's new

Several hurt as man opens fire in Dutch tram

Let’s not get down that route. Americans are also renowned for mass killings. That doesn’t mean that all Americans are killers. Stop generalizing.

Non-Muslims from 3rd world do not indulge in terrorist attacks. that ain't a generalization

ISIS reports are Fake....

Family Drama... and Right now... Many Who jumped into the "Terro" wagon...are beginning to delete their tweets...
And Welcome to the new Trend of Europe...Every "Murder" is a Terro attack... (As long as the name is from the East side ofc... ).
And the Ones who were saying that NZ attack isn't Terro...are crying right now on why Media don't qualify Today shooting as Terro...
Hypocrisy Lvl 10000

Ps: Waiting on Daily star Cover... Who knows... They may find some "Angelic Pics" of today shooter... with a background of being abused by the Dog next door...

Cya

Spot on

I just can't change extremist mindset.
You can only push yourself to the edge of Hell. You doesn't have the capability and knowledge to change anyone's mind and beliefs.

There are 75 + banned Islamic organisations here, few of them never stop and they are coming
with new name
So what? State of Pakistan will deal with them if it suits her interests.

Samething with you. No cure.
Yeah, I am not ready to be cured by a traitor and snake in the disguise of a Pakistani. Your kind are a curse for our society. You have tried to spit your venom in every thread but not a single Pakistani has ever agreed to your venomous and treacherous ideology.

I taught you From A to Z, then you says A is not alphabet . It can't be.. If You just don't want to believe, not my fault. It's like Indian still making celebration of F16 kill, They just don't want to believe & listen other . No cure for religious emotional & religious motivated people.

You are escaping from a discussion by not clearly stating your believes. Are you a Muslim? I am asking this question because I am confused about your real beliefs and what are you trying to propagate here.

You just don't want to believe in science advancement Even everything is crystal clear. Science will continue to offer advancement, new thoughts, then it will continue to prove correct in many areas.
Yeah, science can prove correct in several areas and can also contradict laws of its own making. However, its not a word of God.

we have zaid hamid people like you believe in Ghazwa hind

Zaid Hamid was affiliated with Yussuf Kazzab, a false prophet from Lahore. That is why he was rejected when he applied to join Pak Army.

He has a shady past.

TLP similarly is an anti-Pakistan group with foreign backers, just like TTP, BLA, MQM, ANP, PTM, etc.

I know it is convenient to blame everything on religious Muslims and religious groups, but dig a bit deeper and you will find foreign hands, such as in the case of Daesh.

ISIS reports are Fake....

Family Drama... and Right now... Many Who jumped into the "Terro" wagon...are beginning to delete their tweets...
And Welcome to the new Trend of Europe...Every "Murder" is a Terro attack... (As long as the name is from the East side ofc... ).
And the Ones who were saying that NZ attack isn't Terro...are crying right now on why Media don't qualify Today shooting as Terro...
Hypocrisy Lvl 10000

Ps: Waiting on Daily star Cover... Who knows... They may find some "Angelic Pics" of today shooter... with a background of being abused by the Dog next door...

Cya
Exactly WHO is saying that the NZ attack is not a terrorist attack?
Show a single article from a respected newspaper that makes such a claim.

Zaid Hamid was affiliated with Yussuf Kazzab, a false prophet from Lahore. That is why he was rejected when he applied to join Pak Army.

He has a shady past.

TLP similarly is an anti-Pakistan group with foreign backers, just like TTP, BLA, MQM, ANP, PTM, etc.

I know it is convenient to blame everything on religious Muslims and religious groups, but dig a bit deeper and you will find foreign hands, such as in the case of Daesh.
Yes we have many traitor here in Pakistan. That's why we don't progress , I always saw Pakistan economy close to bankrupt and it don't recover. Musharraf few months were good. Other than no progress. Bro, These Stone age people are just pulling our legs from progress . They will just create issue, spread hate, involve in religious bigotry , then violence. One of the reason YouTube , newspapers are filled with violence incidents on streets & roads.

Exactly WHO is saying that the NZ attack is not a terrorist attack?
Show a single article from a respected newspaper that makes such a claim.

Exactly WHO said I spoke about MEDIA?
Show a single statement/word that I directly spoke about a newspaper?

You have 5 minutes. No extra Time.

This is good time. You can visit. But try to stay away from mosques as religious hate is growing and they feel Islam is enemy of them as trump said too .
Kerry Lugar bill states all Pakistanis are terrorists, so he need to hide his id as well!

Yes we have many traitor here in Pakistan. That's why we don't progress , I always saw Pakistan economy close to bankrupt and it don't recover. Musharraf few months were good. Other than no progress. Bro, These Stone age people are just pulling our legs from progress . They will just create issue, spread hate, involve in religious bigotry , then violence. One of the reason YouTube , newspapers are filled with violence incidents on streets & roads.

Imran Khan is a devout religious nationalist, and he is the best thing that has ever happened to Pakistan.

Imran Khan is a devout religious nationalist, and he is the best thing that has ever happened to Pakistan.
Honest & straight forward. He is athelete. At-least he knows how to address speech in International forums not parchi like Nawaz sharif as he even can't speak one word without paper.

Exactly WHO said I spoke about MEDIA?
Show a single statement/word that I directly spoke about a newspaper?

You have 5 minutes. No extra Time.

You are avoiding the primary question which is WHO made that statement.
I never claimed that you spoke about a newspaper.
If you want to base your argument on comments made by a few extremists
then your credibility are in shambles. I simply showed you a way to keep it.

So WHO made that claim?
Personally I believe you made that up, and You have no base for your claim.

You are avoiding the primary question which is WHO made that statement.
I never claimed that you spoke about a newspaper.
If you want to base your argument on comments made by a few extremists
then your credibility are in shambles. I simply showed you a way to keep it.

So WHO made that claim?
Personally I believe you made that up, and You have no base for your claim.

5 minutes were over...

Anyway. Instead of just no answering and let it slide or saying that you misread should have been enough...but it seems it wasn't...

So here my sentence ...
"And the Ones who were saying that NZ attack isn't Terro...are crying right now on why Media don't qualify Today shooting as Terro..."
So who do think those "Ones" are? Do you think I spoke about newspapers? All the population OR a specified group who denied calling it a Terro attack after the investigation?

I was pointing out the "Hypocrisy" of a group of "Western Thinkers/Politicians/analyst" That made that claim in the open and those people are "WELL KNOWN" and let's say... regular members of most National/Big TV channels in Europe...
But when the recent shooting of the Tram happen... and that Media titled "Shooting" they jumped on this occasion to cry about why "This event" isn't labeled an Islamic Terro one...

It's always nice to point out the double standard of some cancerous Hypocrits in Europe... it feels good... and also a way to indirectly show the Hypocrisy of their "followers"... That way they can feel who pity full/hateful/retarded they are...

Anyway...

Last edited:
Yes it does say that and it reflect past performance of current FM.
Don't twist things. Nobody can say all Pakistan are terrorist. They just pointed few banned terrorist organizations , which our government itself banned in 2002 . We are front line state on war against terrorism. Uncle Sam is just angry after Osama bin ladin episode as he was found in Pakistan after 10 year war in Afganistan.

Back
Top Bottom